Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Facial changes on Pueraria Mirifica possible? Male2Female trans woman here .

(14-04-2016, 03:59 AM)JessicaFrost Wrote:  your cheeks are more pronounced and full ---- If all your doing is PM then wow it has made a difference.

That was what I noticed too

Pueraria Mirifica can increase the female hormone to the body, In addition for women who is a menopause, pueraria can help you to reduce menopause symptoms Smile

Hi,

I have a thread under genetic males/Bovine ovary about this, and everyone who has seen my profile photo doesnt recognise me and most think I look very female!

Am taking BO and cycling PM, but have noticed even without make up that I look more female and I have noticed definately am getting rounder in the face!

I am really surprised at the changes as I didnt expect it to happen, it makes me pleased it has happened but at the same time just encourages me to want to go fully femme, if only there was a magic pill for everything else!

Megan

(09-03-2016, 09:24 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  For me, on PM. Like Julie says, slightly bigger lips and some extra layers of fat in my cheeks.

I have noticed the same here...

one of the questions to consider with this is:

is it internal consumption of the PM , or external, or both>

now adays they make PM serum you can use externally, and I am sure if you applied to facial area, it would accelerate the feminine changes in face.

if you take both internal and external then it may doubly accelerate it vs just internal of pm alone.

just a thought.

(07-06-2016, 11:32 PM)A Little Allelomorph Wrote:  one of the questions to consider with this is:

is it internal consumption of the PM , or external, or both>

now adays they make PM serum you can use externally, and I am sure if you applied to facial area, it would accelerate the feminine changes in face.

if you take both internal and external then it may doubly accelerate it vs just internal of pm alone.

just a thought.

Hmmmmm... (scratches head)... Good question, eh?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon