Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Reflexology

Reflexology
April 27 2006 at 12:57 PM
Lisa (Login Lisa121)
EVE MEMBERS
Here is a link I found for a website for reflexology if anyone is interested

http://www.ofesite.com/health/reflex/cha...htm#chart1

Number 44 is for the breast, maybe massaging that will help? And maybe stimulating the ovaries as well? Just don't overdo it and finding out about how to do reflexzone massage would be good, maybe Lisa xxxxxxx can give further info on that?

Cautions:

DON'T DO REFLEXOLOGY IF:

- you need surgery for the condition you are trying to treat
- have Lymphatic cancer
- are in early pregnancy (16 weeks or under)and have a history of miscarriage
- have some of the more serious circulatory prolems such as phebitis
- Deep-vein trhombosis
- serious cases of fungal or viral foot infections when doing foot massage(athleetes foot)
- great care should be taken if wanting to treat heart condition, Epilepsy and Diabetes

(this list is from my Reflexology book)

Take care everyone,
Lisa

Lisa xsxsxs :-)
(Login seemonkeyme)
EVE MEMBERS
you got it
April 27 2006, 5:01 PM

And you might want to work the pituitary gland area which is on the big toe. But take note if you are pregnet nursing or have any kind of cancers ( ovaries ) DO NOT work the ovarie area. good luck ladies!!!!
Lisaxxxx

SugarQ
(Login SugarQ)
Re: Reflexology
April 27 2006, 5:23 PM

ive been looking into reflexology and acupressure points for NBE. i have a chart of the foot in my bathroom. there are points are the all over the body and ear that are suppose to stimulate NBE. i dont know if they work but im bought a NBE acupressure book that costed me 20 bucks. it has points on the breast, legs, arms, ear, body.

(Login seemonkeyme)
EVE MEMBERS
Re: Reflexology
April 27 2006, 5:50 PM

HI !!! SugarQ
I've been usin it in my NBE about 1 hour after I work my feet TINGLES!!! and you can also tell if there is blockages br the fell of the area you are working on we call them crispies the kina crack as you work on them that means you want to work that are COMPLETLY until you dont feel those crispies. Lisaxxx

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS
Checked it out
April 27 2006, 6:18 PM

Very interesting stuff!!!! Thanks for sharing.

reflexology charts... Smile snowflake
April 20 2006 at 7:54 PM Anonymous (no login)

Hey snowflake here is the web site for the relexology charts sorry its so long. www.dorlingkindersley-uk.co.uk\static\cs\uk\11\reflexology\extract.html
still havent found anything linked to breast enlargement. But you would think massaging that area on both feet would have some kind of stimulation in the breast. I might start trying this. feeling a little crampy today might be starting my nbe tomorrow. lol dont think I have ever been this excited about starting my period. oh yeah started useing the cocoa butter oil last night feeling a little tingley today. I'm going to post my program later today. I will keep you posted about my research on reflexology.

SugarQ
(Login SugarQ)
Re: reflexology charts... Smile snowflake
April 20 2006, 9:13 PM

i bought a book about points on the ear and the body that are suppose to stimulate NBE. the book cost me a little over 20 bucks CAD(whith shipping). go to www.acubreasts.com there is another ebook that only has the ear point (exact same info in the ebay book) for over 120 bucks US. i will see if i can find the seller for you.

Anonymous
(Login seemonkeyme)
EVE MEMBERS
April 20 2006, 9:50 PM

ha ha I wasnt loged in when I posted that message thats why it says anominous ( VERY VERY BAD SPELLING ) I should start taken some ginko
or maybe I'm haven a blonde day. no affense to anyone I really am blonde
thanks for the info there is also reflexology on hands too.

Lisa
(Login seemonkeyme)
EVE MEMBERS
April 20 2006, 10:06 PM

Thanks hoEB very interested in ear reflexology. I have been practicing foot reflexology since 1997... my messages keeps coming up anomynous.. anyway have been out of it for the last couple years due to carpal tunnel. still able to do massages but no deep tissue. anyways I was telling snowflake about researching nbe through foot reflexology but it looks like you already have it. but going to give it a try on my feet.
will keep everyone postedSmile

(Login seemonkeyme)
EVE MEMBERS
April 27 2006, 6:39 PM

Here it is... Lisaxxx

(Login seemonkeyme)
EVE MEMBERS
April 27 2006, 6:41 PM

Thats why it was hard to find I was lookin for my name and just remembered I wasnt loged in when I posted this .

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS
Hey LisaXXX
April 27 2006, 6:53 PM

Hey thanks, You have to check out Lisa121 reflex site too. You guys should get together on this, and maybe post a referece page on other resources. This is good stuff, not just for NBE, though I know thats why we're here. Thanks I will have a look and put it under my favorites like I did Lisa121's

(Login seemonkeyme)
EVE MEMBERS
April 27 2006, 7:13 PM

I will definatly do that I did see her post and going to check it out right now. maybe between the 2 of us we can get somthing going with it Smile Lisaxxxx

Lisa121 & Lisaxxx- Reflex Charts
April 29 2006 at 11:52 AM Snowflake (Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS

Hey girls was checking out the diagrams more throughly. Looking at all the pressure points for the whole body. Amazing. Its a wonder this hasn't been brought to our attention before.

(Login seemonkeyme)
EVE MEMBERS
Re: Lisa121 & Lisaxxx- Reflex Charts
April 29 2006, 4:44 PM

Hey Snowflake.
It is amazing isnt it. It was discovered way back in UMMM SHOOT cant remember. But way back before our time Imean WAYYY back. OH gosh I wish I could remember the storie. I beleive it was about an oprea singer that had a sore throat. or a tooth ache ? well any ways she was supposed to perform for a King And and she was very upset because of this. The man that was researching this happened to have been there and said Do you mind if I rub your big toe? Anyways to make along storie short IT WORKED she was able to perform for the king.
But yes Reflexology is so Under rated. works wonders when one of your kids wake up in the night with an ear ache, among other things. I'm glad you are enjoying itTongue. Not to many people really fing it interesting they pretty much think it a bunch off bull. Lisaxxxx

Sarah
(Login LittleSweetFreak)
April 29 2006, 4:59 PM

Hey I was wondering where I could find the chart you're talking about, I'd be really interested in looking at it. Thanks!

Lisa 121
(Login Lisa121)
EVE MEMBERS
April 29 2006, 6:11 PM

I think it is amazing too, I got my hernia sorted with it, I massaged the spot on my foot and it hurt so much, but after 10 days or so of doing it my hernia receeded and the spot stopped hurting. My hernia was still there but with taking supplements it has healed now, it took half a year but I didn't have to have another operation, and I am SO glad about that, so it really does work.

Sarah, the link for the chart is:
http://www.ofesite.com/health/reflex/cha...htm#chart1

Take care everyone and happy growing,
Lisa

(Login seemonkeyme)
EVE MEMBERS
April 29 2006, 8:16 PM

And you know what it beats paying the Dr bill.If I have a bad stomach or even if I have a back ache in a spot where I cant get to I go right for my feet, works every time.Lisaxxx

Reflexology is a complementary therapy that involves applying pressure to specific areas on the feet, hands, or ears, which are believed to correspond to various organs, systems, and parts of the body. The underlying principle of reflexology is that these areas, often referred to as reflex points or zones, are interconnected with the body's internal structures. By stimulating these points through manual pressure techniques, practitioners aim to promote relaxation, improve circulation, and facilitate the body's natural healing processes.

Reflexology is rooted in the concept that the body's energy flows through pathways or meridians, and when these pathways become blocked or imbalanced, it can lead to physical or emotional discomfort. By applying pressure to the reflex points, practitioners aim to clear any blockages and restore the flow of energy, which is believed to contribute to overall well-being.

While reflexology has been practiced for centuries in various cultures, it gained significant attention in the modern era as an alternative therapy. Advocates of reflexology claim that it can help alleviate stress, improve sleep, enhance relaxation, and even address specific health issues. However, it's important to note that scientific evidence supporting these claims is limited and often mixed. Reflexology is generally considered safe when performed by trained practitioners, but individuals with certain medical conditions should consult their healthcare providers before seeking treatment.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon