Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

breast lift

breast lift
June 20 2008 at 12:31 AM
may (Login Cselestyna)
hey! so my friend is considering geting breast lift surgery, she can't take herbs because she's really sensitive to things like that, i want to discourage her from surgery, is there a way to lift and firm your breasts without herbs? she doesn't want them any bigger, just firmer and lifted.

any suggestions on non herbal ways would be helpful! magnets perhaps? thanks!

also on a different topic, i've heard alot of girls talking about hormon tests, how do yu get that done do you go to a special doctor or canyou just go to a regular family doctor? thanks again!

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
Re: breast lift
June 20 2008, 4:45 AM

on the breast lift yes you can do it using magnets. totally firms them up and raises those girls up. check out the magnet therapy board. if she doesn't want to grow she can use the negative polarity.

sandy
(Login sandy111)
June 20 2008, 7:21 AM

Kieyah,
Won't the negative polarity cause them to shrink since it is used for reduction?

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
June 21 2008, 6:38 PM

When I used the negative polarity my boobs firmed and toned and lifted up quickly. It wouldn't take very long to get the affect. Not like you will lose a cup size or anything. You could always turn them around and use positive side if necessary. both sides will firm and lift but the negative side does it quicker.

may
(Login Cselestyna)
June 22 2008, 2:55 AM

has any one else experienced growth with the negative side? i've omly heard of using the positive side.

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
June 22 2008, 4:16 AM

I never said the negative side would cause growth. you said you were looking for something to lift withOUT getting bigger. negative side is for healing and decreasing. positive is for growing. both sides cause toning and lifting. negative side does it faster. at least it did with me. if the negative side causes her noticable shrinkage then she can just flip it over to the positive side for a week or two and it will all come back. it did for me.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon