Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Yoga

Yoga
March 16 2007 at 7:29 PM Barka (Login Barka)

How about yoga for breast enhancement? I've seen it suggested for keeping breasts firm and lifting saggy breasts.

gingerD
(Login gingerD)
and this Yoga
March 16 2007, 7:38 PM

http://www.natha.net/content.aspx?lang=EN&item=2313

Question
Can ones breasts become bigger by practising yoga, and if yes, which exercises should
one practise?

Answer
Yes, ones breasts can become bigger through the practice of yoga. The best exercise
that you can do for this is the breast massage. By massaging both breasts at once in a
synchronized movement you can either work to make the breasts more large or more firm. The massage is like this: to enlargen the breasts you massage in a circular motion from the top of the breasts down the middle and then out, and up the outer sides. Repeating this encircling of the breasts for a minimum of 36 times a day can bring very impressive results, however, one can massage as many times as is needed. The more you do it of course the more rewarding the results will be. To help you get your desired results you can also take non-toxic aphrodisiac plants that help the breasts grow together with the massage. These plants such as the Indian herb pueraria are best to be grinded and taken under the tongue, or you can buy capsules which contain all natural ingredients such as ‘Circles’. They can be found in the health store Kubera in Natha Yogacenter.

Jessica
(Login jessicaheidi)
Re: eve/all more massage stuff iv found
March 16 2007, 10:17 PM

"to enlargen the breasts you massage in a circular motion from the top of the breasts down the middle and then out, and up the outer sides. "

wait a minute...
i massage going clockwise on my left breast, and counterclockwise on the right. i read this somewhere on the forum. is this not right?

what faerycat posted says to do it the opposite way.

ughhhh

sophie9
(Login sophie9)
Re: eve/all more massage stuff iv found
March 17 2007, 5:12 AM

hi jessica - i think that is just what the massage is suggesting you do, so i think you are good. if you are massaging one breast counterclockwise and the other one clockwise, then you are massaging both breasts in the same motion they suggest since if you massaged both breasts in a clockwise motion at the same time, you would be massaging the outer side of one while massaging the part near your cleavage on the other side. this yoga massage seems to be similar to what you are doing at least in that regard. i also massage in this sort of way. it just seems natural.

thanks for posting this info!

<p>Pain past is pleasure.<br><a href="https://www.newhotplaza.com">https://www.newhotplaza.com</a><br></p>

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon