Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Any idea?

Hello babes!

So I read boobs can be fuller on the top or on the bottom and I don't know why mine are the 2nd after loosing weight lots of times definitely , so is there any option or any method to improve it or at least get some "natural padding" lol on the top??

Xoxo!

noogleberry is great for adding volume to the breast-- a lot of women see growth at the top of the breast when they first start using it. It's good for the shape and you can position the cups to where you want the suction to pull or by adding extra lubrication to the desired area.

(19-02-2016, 10:15 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  noogleberry is great for adding volume to the breast-- a lot of women see growth at the top of the breast when they first start using it. It's good for the shape and you can position the cups to where you want the suction to pull or by adding extra lubrication to the desired area.

Aww thank you very much for the info!! Blush

I agree for the NoogleBerry.

Applying organic flaxseed oil do wonder to make my breasts fuller on the top too. You should try. Smile

(25-02-2016, 01:20 PM)Vixy Wrote:  I agree for the NoogleBerry.

Applying organic flaxseed oil do wonder to make my breasts fuller on the top too. You should try. Smile

Thank you very much, I'll try it!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon