Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

ugly whit bumps on chest....???

I'm not sure if these are milia or something else. Not sure what else they could be?

They look like scar tissue but there was no injury. They are very slightly raised, circular, white bumps on my chest and chin. I'm 36 and I swear everything is trying to turn old lady all at once. Smile

I remember my mom having these at my age too. Mine aren't close together or clustered, just sort of randomly spaced. They are some under my chin too, wtf, these weren't there before. They look really gross and are definitely making me look older than I need to.

Any advice?

They look similar to this. Only maybe whiter and flatter.

http://www.tawcenter.com/aesthetic-servi...lky-spots/

I have something similar. What helped a little was lactic acid lotion rx from my dr. Have you seen a derm yet?

perhaps sweat blisters? sometimes if you wear a non-natural fabric like a polyester blend or other synthetic fabrics, they are not condusive to allow the skin to breath and you can sometimes get little blisters, especially in high humidity.

not saying that is what they are, just a possibility.

if it is a keratin based issue. you should see a dermatologist.

I would recommend an astringent cleanser to see if it is not a sebaceous gland build up.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon