Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My program. advice & review very welcome!

Thanks Ellacraig :-)

3 months for maca and msm is a good plan. I do that alongside with noogling and massage. I forget about other stuff for now. Apart from maybe volufiline... Not sure yet but at least it shouldn't intereupt with hormonal balance.

I read again the threads about massage and damn- got confused again about the direction of the circules! How to define inwards?! I thought i already had it figured out but now i'm not sure anymore, haha! *sigh*

"Inward" refers to a circular motion where you move your hands towards the center of your chest when going over the tops of your boobs, then down, and out to the sides on the bottom. I've read that inwards is supposed to increase breast size and reverse to decrease. I don't believe it for a second, all massage regardless of direction will work to stimulate blood flow and increase swelling.

(06-06-2016, 09:13 AM)Rosaly Wrote:  Thanks Ellacraig :-)

3 months for maca and msm is a good plan. I do that alongside with noogling and massage. I forget about other stuff for now. Apart from maybe volufiline... Not sure yet but at least it shouldn't intereupt with hormonal balance.

I read again the threads about massage and damn- got confused again about the direction of the circules! How to define inwards?! I thought i already had it figured out but now i'm not sure anymore, haha! *sigh*

Rosaly, check out my massage guide in the "breast massages and exercises" part of the forum

(06-06-2016, 12:18 PM)James98 Wrote:  "Inward" refers to a circular motion where you move your hands towards the center of your chest when going over the tops of your boobs, then down, and out to the sides on the bottom. I've read that inwards is supposed to increase breast size and reverse to decrease. I don't believe it for a second, all massage regardless of direction will work to stimulate blood flow and increase swelling.

Ok, i've been doing it like this. I was reading sweetyalissa's thread about it but the pictures of the direction are no longer there. So with my English i got confused. D thanks!

(06-06-2016, 12:32 PM)Katana Wrote:  
(06-06-2016, 09:13 AM)Rosaly Wrote:  Thanks Ellacraig :-)

3 months for maca and msm is a good plan. I do that alongside with noogling and massage. I forget about other stuff for now. Apart from maybe volufiline... Not sure yet but at least it shouldn't intereupt with hormonal balance

Rosaly, check out my massage guide in the "breast massages and exercises" part of the forum

Thanks Katana! I think i've read it but i'll go trough it again; maybe i missed this part Smile

Hi Rosaly!

Depending on how large you want to get, I would definitely recommend getting the largest domes that you can fit onto your chest, no joke. Work with Lucy the admin at Noogleberry via email to get some good suggestions. I am a bit larger frame than you, I am 32" around my ribcage, and I easily switch back and forth between a contoured large and a contoured extra large. If I had known going into this how the width and shape of the breast is affected by the dome circumference, I'd have started with the extra larges and saved the rest of the money. Smile

I have to agree with James, there may be something to this Noogling irregularly to get good growth. Jenniferlove might not agree, as she Noogled regularly and has PHENOMENAL and super inspiring results to show for it, but I am finding that my swelling is better and hanging around longer if I only massage a couple of days a week and then massage and Noogle the rest. In fact, for the next few weeks I'll be performing a little enforced experiment by Noogling only once a week and massaging the rest - work does tend to get in the way of NBE sometimes!

As far a swelling goes, there are many folks, myself included, who did not swell at all in the beginning. Frustrating does not even begin to describe it, but there it is. The fact that you're swelling even for just a little bit is a really good sign, so keep at it. Pretty soon you'll be swelling more, for longer periods of time, and then, one fine day, you'll realize "Hey! I haven't Noogled for, like, two days, and my swelling is still here!" That's the goods for sure.

I do use a volufiline cream, but not religiously, as I happened to have some left over from a while ago and stopped using any herbal supplements for the time being. Ironically, since I've stopped using any BO or PM or Fenu or anything like that, my Noogle and massage swelling is rather impressive, for me anyway. I am using Vitex and Maca to try to get back into balance, and drinking a little spearmint tea, but nothing aggressive at all.

Xo, Soli

Thank you Soli for your encouraging words! The best inspiration is to hear that this has worked for others - so it can work for me!

Great to hear that there are people who have had great results with a bit more irregular program. I'm such a grab-a-moment -person that 100% regularity for me is really hard, also my life is somewhat irregular. I can commit to this and not give up, but to do exact same program every day would be really hard. So, what a relief that i can stop feeling guilty about the irregularity and just do the best i can within my life frame.

You made me laugh by that work gets on the way of nbe! Big Grin Big Grin that's so describing! Lol, this journey really is getting to some serious levels Big Grin

Thanks for the suggestion about nb dome size! I wish i also had known it in the start! But better now than never :-) i'm at the moment waiting for reply from Lucy. Let's see what size she will recommend. My boobs are kind of far apart. That somehow makes me look like i actually have breasts - for as long as i'm wearing a bra hahaha! My dream is to look the same without bra as i now look with a padded one. So not very dramatic change - should be achievable Smile

I should also mention that i lost a bit weight (witch i probably gained from taking all those herbs), so my bandsize and waist got like 1-2cm down but boobsize stayed the same. That's a great thing although like i mentioned before, my overbust size has always been the same apart from the time when i was pregnant and breast feeding. That's the reason i'm hesitating on putting my money on volufiline. Maybe it will work better after i get a bit more tissue from massahe & noogling. So i won't feel like a fool loosing my money on more things that won't work. Rolleyes

(07-06-2016, 12:57 AM)Soledad46 Wrote:  Hi Rosaly!

Depending on how large you want to get, I would definitely recommend getting the largest domes that you can fit onto your chest, no joke. Work with Lucy the admin at Noogleberry via email to get some good suggestions. I am a bit larger frame than you, I am 32" around my ribcage, and I easily switch back and forth between a contoured large and a contoured extra large. If I had known going into this how the width and shape of the breast is affected by the dome circumference, I'd have started with the extra larges and saved the rest of the money. Smile

I have to agree with James, there may be something to this Noogling irregularly to get good growth. Jenniferlove might not agree, as she Noogled regularly and has PHENOMENAL and super inspiring results to show for it, but I am finding that my swelling is better and hanging around longer if I only massage a couple of days a week and then massage and Noogle the rest. In fact, for the next few weeks I'll be performing a little enforced experiment by Noogling only once a week and massaging the rest - work does tend to get in the way of NBE sometimes!

As far a swelling goes, there are many folks, myself included, who did not swell at all in the beginning. Frustrating does not even begin to describe it, but there it is. The fact that you're swelling even for just a little bit is a really good sign, so keep at it. Pretty soon you'll be swelling more, for longer periods of time, and then, one fine day, you'll realize "Hey! I haven't Noogled for, like, two days, and my swelling is still here!" That's the goods for sure.

I do use a volufiline cream, but not religiously, as I happened to have some left over from a while ago and stopped using any herbal supplements for the time being. Ironically, since I've stopped using any BO or PM or Fenu or anything like that, my Noogle and massage swelling is rather impressive, for me anyway. I am using Vitex and Maca to try to get back into balance, and drinking a little spearmint tea, but nothing aggressive at all.

Xo, Soli

Soli, I got the same recommendation from Lucy and am now waiting for my large domes to arrive. I really wish I had emailed her when I ordered the system in the first place! Then I might have had more succes by now - with less money spent. But better now than never! Hopefully the increase in dome size will make an increase in my boob size too Tongue Atleast I have my hopes high Smile

Hi Rosaly!

Ooooh, I hope they arrive soon - I'm never very good at waiting!

Since you have birthed and breastfed, I predict you'll see some quick gains with the new dome size. Many of the fast responders to Noogling are those ladies whose breasts have already been put to the test through milk production.

Good luck and I await your progress updates!

Xo, Soli

[qujote='Soledad46' pid='184337' dateline='1465835017']
Hi Rosaly!

Ooooh, I hope they arrive soon - I'm never very good at waiting!

Since you have birthed and breastfed, I predict you'll see some quick gains with the new dome size. Many of the fast responders to Noogling are those ladies whose breasts have already been put to the test through milk production.

Good luck and I await your progress updates!

Xo, Soli
[/quote]

Waiting is hard!! Big Grin
I hope the large domes are the trick i've been lacking Smile I'll update, sure!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon