Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

shock stimulation for the boobs

shock stimulation for the boobs-does it work?
February 7 2007 at 5:47 AM kay (no login)
Has anyone ever put the probes from a tens unit on there boobs to stimulate them. Did it work for growth? The Tens unit is made for pain that you can contol the electrical shoke sent to the probes. I have looked everywhere on the net and can't seem to find anything regarding this. I tryed it for about 10 minutes and it was on low pulses but I was wondering if there would be good then bad when using it.

Jennelle
(Login Jenneelle)
EVE MEMBERS
Re: shock stimulation for the boobs-does it work?
February 8 2007, 10:02 AM

I've heard of shock stimulation for problems with muscles and nerves. I have no idea what it would do to breasts.

Debbie
(Login ddover)
February 8 2007, 1:15 PM

Hi Kay,

My husband had knee surgery a little over a year ago and he uses a Tens unit for that. He is actually the one that suggested I should try it for the NBE. I use it on the lowest setting. It seems to work well for me. I can tell a difference after I use it in the "lifted" aspect. If that makes any sense! According to his doctor, the Tens unit simulates a massage of the muscles and nerves. The main reason I tried it was because I'm very, very bad about not doing my massages, so I do this instead. I start out with the patches on the top and work my way around. The unit we have automatically cuts off after 20 minutes. When it cuts off, I just keep moving the patches around the breast area until I make a complete circle. Hope this helps!

Charity
(no login)
February 9 2007, 11:09 PM

This sounds similar to magnetic stimulation, a procedure that uses magnetic fields to stimulate nerve cells.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon