Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

hello o/

(23-03-2016, 12:19 AM)spacecat Wrote:  nope, no budding yet. week one. The sewing measuring tape says 37 when properly snug.

i was not aware that DHT would not be handled by the other 3 meds. I shall talk with him next time about dutasteride.

Shatavari is already on my list of things to buy, as i had read about it when researching useful other substances besides PM, progesterone cream, and the Big 3

From what I can gather from other sites, progesterone is usually added once DHT Is under control. Some have even been able to drop Spiro alI togeather once DHT Is down, and have had success with the estrogen and progesterone to keep the DHT down.

allow me to repeat my question.

i priced a noogleberry, and while i can afford it, i was wondering if i should use it while i still have only breast buds, or if i should hold off for a time to gain actual full breasts, so as not to damage or deform myself.

i apologize if this is an amateur question and has absurdly common answer coverage.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon