Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

MY HAIR GROWTH PROGRAM THAT WORKS!

Thumbs Up 

Hey hey hey!

A year ago I decided to try different ways to get longer, healthier, sexier hair and the results have been amazing.

I'd like to add some pictures but this is not workingDodgy or i don't know how to attach the pictures..Huh! (i will try later)

The program is very easy and not expensive. You just need to know basic things and then be patient, you will see results in 3-4 months .

- Things needed :

VITAMINS:

A, B6, C, E + Biotin

You can take it orally (multivitamins work fine for this ) or topically, there are lots of shampoos that have added these vitamins to their formula.

I personally like taking multivitamins and then, I take vitamin E soft gels and use it as a "conditioner" (leave n 15-30 ' and rinse out) twice per month .

KERATIN

The best keratin I've used it's from L'oreal "L'OREAL KERATIN REFILL" : shampoo, conditioner, leave in ... this is essential , keratin is the protein that has a lot of benefits for the hair.

I USE L'OREAL KERATIN REFILL FOR 3 MONTHS (THE SHAMPOO) AND THEN I CHANGE IT.
IT IS VERY RECOMMENDED TO CHANGE THE SHAMPOO EVERY 3 MONTHS ACCORDING TO YOUR HAIR NEEDS : if you just have dyed it may need moisturising, if it's autumn strengthen would be great , if you suffer dandruff an especial one ....

MOISTURISING

Well, this is the elemental rule . MOISTURISING YOUR HAIR IS +++ IMPORTANT. YOU CAN DO IT USING AMAZING BRANDS SUCH AS KERASTASE, L'OREAL, TIGI, WELLA OR NATURALLY (CHEAPER AND IT WORKS VERY WELL)

Naturally ---> COCONUT OIL (TWICE PER WEEK 2-8 H)
CASTOR OIL (3 TIMES PER MONTH 2-4H)
JOJOBA OIL (THE FIRST 5 MONTHS ADD IT TO YOUR SHAMPOO , AFTER SIXTH MONTH , ADD TO CASTOR OIL )

CHOPPING YOUR HAIR OFF EVERY 3-4 MONTHS : when i say chopping it off means to repair the hair. this is essential to keep in mind...it won't make your hair growth but it will be healthier and this is the key for avoiding split ends!

EAT WELL

Veggies + protein SUPER IMPORTANT

I'd recommend taking smoothies with different colours once we are in spring!

COLLAGEN

I personally take Vida Glow's collagen every 4 months and then I do a break. It helps not just with hair : nails, skins, breakouts, cellulite...

IT TASTES GOOD , by the way! It's marine collagen so its not from chicken Smile

DO NOT ABUSE OF :

HEAT (if you dry your hair everyday use an especial product for this)
IRON
CURLING IRON
PONY TAILS
FISHTAILS
DYED PRODUCTS (PERMANENT OR SEMI PERMANENT. IF YOU LIKE TO DO THIS, DO IT EVERY 4-5 MONTHS AND MOISTURISE IT WELL THE NEXT TWO WEEKS!!)

MY results :

The first 6 months : 7 cm (2,7 inches )
8º month : 9,5 cm (3,7 inches)
11º month : 14 cm ( 5,5 inches)
12º month : 14,3 ( 5,6 inches)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon