Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progress with Tuberous Breasts?

Hi, I'm 29 years old. I was wondering if anyone has had any progress when dealing with tuberous breasts, preferably past the age of 25.

I had implants in my early twenties and never felt comfortable with them, so I had them removed. For the last two years, going on three now, I've tried almost everything to get some sort growth/shape improvement. Especially the "under-boob" area. Much to no avail. I haven't dated since I had my implants removed (two, going on three years ago!) and have been wracking my brains to try and figure this out. Its keeping me from living my life the way I want to, which sounds really silly as I type it out, but its sabotaging my self esteem and confidence, and I aint getting any younger.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Sincerely,
Underboobed and sick of it

(10-02-2016, 05:28 AM)Hollyharty Wrote:  Hi, I'm 29 years old. I was wondering if anyone has had any progress when dealing with tuberous breasts, preferably past the age of 25.

I had implants in my early twenties and never felt comfortable with them, so I had them removed. For the last two years, going on three now, I've tried almost everything to get some sort growth/shape improvement. Especially the "under-boob" area. Much to no avail. I haven't dated since I had my implants removed (two, going on three years ago!) and have been wracking my brains to try and figure this out. Its keeping me from living my life the way I want to, which sounds really silly as I type it out, but its sabotaging my self esteem and confidence, and I aint getting any younger.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Sincerely,
Underboobed and sick of it

Take the time and do some research here on BN. You will find all kinds of good advice. Do a search on Noogleberry... good luck-

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon