Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Chi massage vs. Female deer massage?

(12-02-2016, 07:34 PM)beauxgrosseins Wrote:  Hi Daisy and Alliecat:

I like this thread about the right way of doing the massage for growth.

It is funny, for a while I stayed away from it bc after doing research I got so confused -inward or outward.. so I didn't want to take a chance and have my boobs decreased.

Recently, I did female deer massage for a few days and I used macademia oil and I felt as if my breasts felt a little smaller in the morning so I stopped again and I just continue with fat brushing massage now.Sad

I read your recent posts and you say the massage helps.

Could yo please share what exactly techniques you use, for how long, what oil and your progress. By the way, does anyone use fat brushing and found it helpfull over time?

I would appreciate any advice and info you can provide!Smile

Congratulation on your progress and I wish you the best in your journey to bigger boobs!WinkWink

It's funny that you say that because I didn't massage as much at first because I was afraid of doing it wrong & shrinking as a result! I recently started using the technique I posted the video of (lymphatic drainage technique) and I've being using the inward circle technique. I also kneed my breasts and massage the bottom of my breasts and push up. I put a heating pad on my breast before I start and I use Palmers moisturizing body oil.

Good luck on your journey as well! I hope this helps Smile

Well this is just crazy. I measured myself yesterday and it looks like I have gained 1/2 inch in 12 days since starting massage. That is the most growth I've had on any NBE program to date, and in the shortest amount of time. Just from massaging 2x a day. Incredible.

@alliecat
wow congratulations on growth Smile

(16-02-2016, 04:52 PM)Alliecat Wrote:  Well this is just crazy. I measured myself yesterday and it looks like I have gained 1/2 inch in 12 days since starting massage. That is the most growth I've had on any NBE program to date, and in the shortest amount of time. Just from massaging 2x a day. Incredible.

Wow that's an incredible result! Congratulations!

May I ask if you've been doing multiple massages techniques or just the deer massage?

I hope you continue to see incredible growth!

(26-02-2016, 12:23 PM)CaisealUchta Wrote:  
(16-02-2016, 04:52 PM)Alliecat Wrote:  Well this is just crazy. I measured myself yesterday and it looks like I have gained 1/2 inch in 12 days since starting massage. That is the most growth I've had on any NBE program to date, and in the shortest amount of time. Just from massaging 2x a day. Incredible.

May I ask if you've been doing multiple massages techniques or just the deer massage?

Thanks! I have been doing mostly just deer massage. I start and finish with a homemade heating pad which is just a tube sock filled with rice and microwaved until it's warm. After I am warmed up I do 15 minutes of the deer massage which ends up being about 600 rotations. I haven't been doing any lymphatic drainage or other techniques (even though I'm sure those would be very good to do to, I am just stuck in my ways now Tongue ) I do these twice a day but lately I have been missing some sessions so this past week I have not been doing as much, but am still seeing more fullness and shape. I check by cupping my breasts in my opposite side hand and seeing how much of my hand it fills and they are definitely still growing despite massaging less than when I first started. Unfortunately it's easy to get lazy about it!

(28-02-2016, 12:58 AM)Alliecat Wrote:  
(26-02-2016, 12:23 PM)CaisealUchta Wrote:  

Thanks! I have been doing mostly just deer massage. I start and finish with a homemade heating pad which is just a tube sock filled with rice and microwaved until it's warm. After I am warmed up I do 15 minutes of the deer massage which ends up being about 600 rotations. I haven't been doing any lymphatic drainage or other techniques (even though I'm sure those would be very good to do to, I am just stuck in my ways now Tongue ) I do these twice a day but lately I have been missing some sessions so this past week I have not been doing as much, but am still seeing more fullness and shape. I check by cupping my breasts in my opposite side hand and seeing how much of my hand it fills and they are definitely still growing despite massaging less than when I first started. Unfortunately it's easy to get lazy about it!

Thanks for the response! I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty jealous lol. I've been massaging for about two months now and aside from one boob changing shape, I haven't seen any difference.

I might try a heating pad though, just to see if that helps.

Congratulations again on your amazing results!

Thank you, but trust me I am certainly no one to be jealous of, my boobs are still a disappointingly small not quite full A cup lol. You will get some progress, it just takes time and sometimes a lot of trial and error. Give the massage and heat some more time. If your boobs are already full-ish it can take longer to see the results because change won't be as obvious as it is on completely flat people like me. Know what I mean? Because I had absolutely NO breast tissue on my chest, when it showed up it was noticeable because previously there was nothing there. But if you already have some breast tissue, the change will take longer to notice because you will need more growth than I did before seeing it. If one has changed shape that means it is doing something!

With me, I think my hormone receptors just needed a good cleaning by way of dandelion root tea. After drinking that for a week or two, then starting to massage regularly is when I actually saw the growth spurt.

Sorry, I think I'm having a dumb blonde moment.
Could somebody explain how to do each of these massages properly?
I'd watch the videos but for some reason my phone won't load them Sad

The Chi and the deer are the same direction, top to the center and down.
With the Chi you are rubbing the breast against the rib cage and in the deer you are rubbing/massaging the breast.
easy peasy
Bobbi

(02-03-2016, 12:17 AM)Happyme Wrote:  The Chi and the deer are the same direction, top to the center and down.
With the Chi you are rubbing the breast against the rib cage and in the deer you are rubbing/massaging the breast.
easy peasy
Bobbi

Do you rub inward or outward? Or does it not matter?
(sorry for being such a noob)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon