Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Trying BO & Pumping This Time Around!

I started the 2nd week of December with 500 mg of BO (250am/250pm) and worked up to splitting 1250 ttl 1 week at a time.

I also started taking a few other sups that had been recommended by other that have had success with the BO.

So this is what my current program looks like;
SW Raw Ovarian Glandular (750mg am/750mg pm)
SW RAW PITUITARY GLANDULAR (80mg am & pm)
SW SHEEP PLACENTA GLANDULAR (400mg am/400mg pm)
SW PASSION MACA (500mg am)
NEOCELL FISH COLLAGEN W/ HYAL ACID (1000mg am/1000mg pm)
Nature's Way MSM (1000mg am/1000mg pm)
Source Naturals Bioperine (10mg am/10mg pm)
Vitex (500mg am)

I also take the following;
NutraRange Thyroid Support
Vitamin D-3 5,000 IU
Natural Vitality Magnesium 500 mg
Vitamin C 5,000 mg
Iodine (Kelp) 600 mg
Selenium 200 mcg
Folinic Acid- 800mcg
Methyl B12 5000mcg
Vitamin K2 2200 mcg
Vitamin A 10,000 IU
Pure Icelantic Omega 3 Fish OIL 2400mg

Massage with SlimExtreme (Volufiline) am/pm & pre/post pump
Pump 1 hr 4-5x p/wk (mix between pump release if noon time, or pump & hold if early am, just cuz I'm too lazy before work, I I try to fall back to sleep!)

Pics attached; left is just before pumping, right is just after.
I'm lookin a bit red bc I'm doing this in an infrared sauna, only bc this is the only private place at work I can do this on my lunch hour.

First cups I bought were mediums, they were too small, compression was shrinking the girls (35 down to 34.5 in a week,... Sigh) so just last week I finally got my large (Kangzhu) cups.

Hi Wendy,

Nice post. Wink btw, I think you're very pretty (profile pic). I have hashimotos (thyroiditis), so, proper metabolism is huge for NBE. I do see some good swelling, I found using large and xlarge domes (nooglebeerry) effective. I've picked up a 1/2 growth since December.

Good luck. Big Grin

Thanks Lotus,

Since just this last December? Very inspiring!!!

What method do you use?

Hi Wendy, you're program looks pretty intense, I can't wait to see the results =) I'm will be pumping soon as well. Weird how boobs work, while you have a LOT more volume than me I have a super wide root width, the khangzu cups were too small for me, but the suction and swelling were definitely there. Keep us posted on how it goes x)

(26-01-2016, 11:52 PM)Wendy Wrote:  Thanks Lotus,

What method do you use?

Sorry, I meant you had some nice swelling. Blush I do like most, pump and hold, e.g. 5 min of pressure followed by 1-2 min rest. I can only do about 15-20 mins at a time, I follow by a good shaking of the boobs to release the blood flow thereby improving the circulation of hormones. I start with the large, then switch to the xlarge (monsters lol) which grabs more tissue.

What's your method?

(27-01-2016, 12:07 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(26-01-2016, 11:52 PM)Wendy Wrote:  Thanks Lotus,

What method do you use?

Sorry, I meant you had some nice swelling. Blush I do like most, pump and hold, e.g. 5 min of pressure followed by 1-2 min rest. I can only do about 15-20 mins at a time, I follow by a good shaking of the boobs to release the blood flow thereby improving the circulation of hormones. I start with the large, then switch to the xlarge (monsters lol) which grabs more tissue.

What's your method?

Very nice Wendy! You should be happy with the great growth you are having!

This is way off topic, so please delete if not allowed. Just wanted to compliment Wendys hair, so gorgeous! Also wanted to quickly ask if you have noticed any differences with either hair loss/shedding, split ends etc since you started your program in Dec.? I know it is a relatively short time span, so may be difficult to pin point.

Wish ya the best meeting your goals & you have given me some products to research now. Sleep is so over rated anyway. Tongue

that is very intensive! with something like that, you may want to consider smaller to larger breaks so you don't stall!

You may also want to be careful with Maca and Vitex. I havent heard much success with Maca working while on BO, but it may work for you. Some people have seen a hindering of progress with Vitex though on this program.

Thanks for the replies everyone!

Sorry I kinda been off the grid for a while,... but NOT off my program!

Quick update,... although I haven't seen any increase on the tape measure, I can tell I have more volume. I can feel in in the weight of the breast, and when I bend over I can see the width of the tissue is a little wider (I don't have much BF so when I bend over the shape used to be kinda 'tear drop' and it has filled out to more of 'U shape' if that makes sense?). ...I now spill out of my C's and fill a D (no padding!) so I'm kinda excited about that!!!

Also, I just received a pair of the Noogleberry XL contoured cups a little more than 2 weeks ago. I was already filling the large Kangzhu cups (sides AND nip to the airlock!) during pumping and my breast would get kinda blueish due to the constriction around the chest base. They are HUGE!!! having a bit of an issue getting a good seal because of the diameter on the chest, actually had to start just pumping one at a time but after a few days now I am able to do both at the same time, I just have to keep re-pumping one of them. I got the ones with the airlocks although the airlocks both leak Sad I went over to the pet store and picked up some air flow regulators and adapted them so that part is now working great, but my rings are already wore out pretty bad so one side keeps 'burping & farting' and I have to repump every few minutes. I cant afford to order new rings right now so I'm just going to have to deal with it for a while.

(27-01-2016, 12:07 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Sorry, I meant you had some nice swelling. Blush I do like most, pump and hold, e.g. 5 min of pressure followed by 1-2 min rest. I can only do about 15-20 mins at a time, I follow by a good shaking of the boobs to release the blood flow thereby improving the circulation of hormones. I start with the large, then switch to the xlarge (monsters lol) which grabs more tissue.

What's your method?

I 'snoogle' in the morning (pump and try to fall back to sleep for about an hour) and then I was doing like a 10/2 during lunch for another hour, and sometimes another 1/2 hour later in the day, but since I'm having issues with the seal on the one I have been alternating that cup and just pump and hold the other one while spending most of the hour repumping the one that's leaking Sad and I do this 5 days a week, and usually rest on the weekends. My swelling usually lasts about 3 hours.

(27-01-2016, 07:52 AM)AlexisRene Wrote:  This is way off topic, so please delete if not allowed. Just wanted to compliment Wendys hair, so gorgeous! Also wanted to quickly ask if you have noticed any differences with either hair loss/shedding, split ends etc since you started your program in Dec.? I know it is a relatively short time span, so may be difficult to pin point.

Wish ya the best meeting your goals & you have given me some products to research now. Sleep is so over rated anyway. Tongue

Thanks!!! Actually, no I have no problem with hair loss. Although I am typically prone to the dry splitting & breaking, (due to thyroid & menopause) I have not had that at all! My hair is actually healthier than it has been in a long time!

(27-01-2016, 08:22 PM)Orangepeels Wrote:  that is very intensive! with something like that, you may want to consider smaller to larger breaks so you don't stall!

You may also want to be careful with Maca and Vitex. I havent heard much success with Maca working while on BO, but it may work for you. Some people have seen a hindering of progress with Vitex though on this program.

WOW, this is good to know! I was actually thinking of taking a break when my current supply of BO runs out. I heard it is wise to take a break for about a month once every 3 months or so, do I am actually over due.

I was advised to take the Vitex to help balance my hormones because I am in menopause and actually have had a tendency toward estrogen dominance in the past (PM worked really well for me for about a year then halted and I had alot of bleeding issues). And the Macca basically for the same reason. But maybe when I detox and start up again I will drop the Maca for this cycle and see if I can get something on the tape measure!

I attached a few progress pics (no swelling, before pumping!) and also some of my new rig!

Your breasts look bigger and firmer! You're doing really well. I don't have a pump as I cant afford one but I hope to eventually improve my perkiness just as you have!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon