Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New year, new thread and more determination!

Have you ever taken the green tea caps? they really work esp if you are moving/active on them! Big Grin

I've tried CLA before but not green tea capsules, when I found them in this natural store I got super excited hehe did you see good results with it? It says to take it after meals but I'm worried it would block the iron absorption so might supplement with iron too

Just be aware that it COULD interfere with your NBE. If you're E dom, it may help, but if you're not you could lose a little temporarily. In women EGCg, the active compound in green tea, upregulates aromatase in fatty tissue but it DOWNREGULATES it in the ovaries. You end up with a small net reduction in circulating estrogens.

What sort of diet changes are you making? The fastest way to lose fat is to eat high fat with special emphasis on medium chain triglycerides (especially abundant in coconut oil, but there are also specialized MCT oils you can supplement with), adequate protein for an active lifestyle so you don't cut into your lean mass, and minimal carbohydrate with as much of the carbs being fiber as you can manage. Best way to do this is to eat salads that consist of a meat, mixed oils and herbs for dressing, and fibrous high nutrient density salad greens as the bed. Absolutely do not touch iceberg lettuce or any similar lettuces, absolutely do go for butterhead lettuce, romaine lettuce, spinach, etc.

EDIT: and exercise, obviously.

I've decided against green tea capsules, don't want anything to interfere with NBE as abi pointed out it might do. I actually don't need it, I haven't been eating at all lately I've weight and now I'm 59. Not happy that I'm loosing it on an unhealthy manner, losing my appetite, still didn't start exercising.

(09-05-2016, 07:45 AM)AquaA Wrote:  I've decided against green tea capsules, don't want anything to interfere with NBE as abi pointed out it might do. I actually don't need it, I haven't been eating at all lately I've weight and now I'm 59. Not happy that I'm loosing it on an unhealthy manner, losing my appetite, still didn't start exercising.

Whats behind it Aqua?

I have back to back lectures from 8 am to 6 pm, food at the uni cafeteria sucks, I get home too exhausted to make anything so I just eat whatever left over there is or cheese sandwich, revise then sleep

Gelatinized Maca
Saw Palmetto
Biotin
Protein powder
Fenugreek
P.m.
dong quai
black cohosh

Need 3 inches added to my rear my June 15!

Happy Ramadan to all those celebrating it, inshallah صوما مقبول

Just bought a padded 32E bra that looks great on me and slightly small but I love how I look in it and how my boobs spill out so had to buy it.
Also bought a 32F unpadded bra for motivation, it's too big for me but I'm determined to fit it perfectly by November! I have been consistent but not so motivated and now I'm getting all fired up again. I've been so stressed and eating horribly lately. Not working out that, oh and of course Ramadan took its toll on me, I don't even recognize my body anymore. My ass is looking quite depressing, love handles and belly aren't so cheerful either. My boobs have been the only thing working for me especially in luteal, omg they get so huge! Now I need them to be as big throughout my cycle. Will pump consistently 3-4 hours a day, 5/6 days a week. Will work out 3 days a week, a bit of cardio with a lot of butt/abs exercises with weights.
I wanna waist train aswell but it gives me such horrible acid burn, how do you guys do it?

Program this cycle:
Day 5-10 Pm topical
Day 10-15 2400mg fenugreek
Day 15-30 3000mg fenugreek

Throughout cycle:
Maca 1600mg
Collagen 6000mg
L-arginine 500mg
N-acetyl cystein 500mg
Ginkgo biloba 50mg
Magnesium plus
Green, peppermint and spearmint tea