Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Time for a new plan

Hi!

I have been away for a bit, just got busy with work and life, etc.

I've been taking a very little fenugreek, and have ended up gaining more around my thighs than I like. I found my Noogleberry also, and have been able to devote more time to that, and am starting to see some measurable results. A couple of weeks ago, I ran across some leftover NatureDay cream, which smells divine, and started using that. Tingles! Soreness! And still a little weight loss - oh joy!

So I think I'll invest in some more NatureDay - drops, pills and DEFINITELY cream - and see that through for some months. In researching here, I can see that there have been some reasonable results, so I have high hopes that a solid 6 months in conjunction with some focused Noogling might yield an improvement in size, or at least fullness, either of which would be welcome!

So, I'll try to be better about updating, in addition to changing my stats to reflect my currents.

Xo, Soli

Unfortunately the Natureday was having a negative effect for me: dizziness, heart palpitations and no real discernible boob growth. So I took a 6 cleansing day break and went back to a BO protocol, which, coincidentally, I happened to start on day 1 of my cycle. I noticed my flow was much heavier than usual, so it went to work right away.

Four days later, I'm feeling much more jiggle, lots of those little pleasant aches behind the nipple, and my Noogle swelling is hanging around longer.

Here's my protocol. (Tips of the hat to both Sweets93 and Orangepeels for their informative, timely, and encouraging recent BO posts!)

Morning:
(All supplements are from Swanson's except the ginger)
BO 1x250
Pituitary Gland 1x80
MSM 2x1000
Spearmint 1x400
Maca 2x500
Nature's Herbs Ginger Root with Bioperine 1x528 (1.6 mg Bioperine)
Trader Joe's Whey Protein in a green drink

Evening:
BO 1x250
Reishi Extract 1x400
Cayenne 1x450
Sea Buckthorn Oil 1x500
Wheat Germ or Avocado Oil 1x1130
Doctor's Best Collagen mixed with water before bed

I'm looking into l-tyrosine and dandelion tea, and welcome any insights the hive mind might have!

Xo, Soli

So this morning I was Noogling and just cruising the forum, and found bustybride's awesome thread WHO HAS YOUR DREAM BOOBS? http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=20859 (if you haven't seen it you should, it's fun and inspirational).

I realized that the boobs I really want are wide, lots of side boob and underboob, but still shapely, which reminded me that I had ordered the CXL Noogle cups a while back, taken one look at them and realized "Oh my god, they're huge. I'll never be able to use them!" I could maybe fill out a B cup. Maybe.

But, inspired by the cup sizes in many of the photos, I thought I'd pull them out and give them a run. I'll be damned! After Noogling for an hour with the CL, I could actually get the CXLs on, and they stayed! I haven't a prayer of filling them up anytime soon, but I initially said that about the CL and they filled consistently to 1/2 and 3/4 fairly soon. On the other hand my goal is really more width than protrusion, so I'd rather be tight against the sides than touching the tip.

It's not really any progress other than I'm super stoked to be pulling all the flesh from the insides, outsides, and underneath. For those of you considering a Noogleberry system, definitely start with the largest cup you think can fit on your chest, not one you think you can fill. If you have doubts, email Lucy the Noogleberry admin, or ask around the forum here - my measurements are below for some reference - I'm 32" around under the bust. You'll see so much more progress with how the breasts are shaped, which is (I think) equally as important as how big they are.

Sometimes a girl just needs a pat-on-the-back post. Cool

Xo, Soli

Your avatar breasts are just perfect aren't they!

You have a nice program going on here, let me know how it works for you Smile have you noticed any changes since taking BO? I am sorry ND didn't work out for you. Good luck!

(06-05-2016, 07:24 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  Your avatar breasts are just perfect aren't they!

Hi Ella!

I think so. Jeez, if my boobs looked like that, I'd walk around topless too! Tongue

xo, Soli

(07-05-2016, 02:37 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  You have a nice program going on here, let me know how it works for you Smile have you noticed any changes since taking BO? I am sorry ND didn't work out for you. Good luck!

Hi MissB!

Thank you! It seemed like a nice program, I thought it was balanced and sane and not too aggressive, but boy was I wrong! I started having really bad reactions to something in there, more detailed post to follow. The good changes I noticed were a little extra fullness and a sort of constant ache or tenderness to the boobies which I absolutely LOVE, but I'll be changing it up again immediately, as I can't handle some of the side effects of something I added. Sad

So sweet of you to comment! You're definitely one of my boob-spirations!

xo, Soli

Well, I think this may not be working out for me. Sad

Something in this new protocol is giving me the same symptoms as NatureDay - plus the value add of panic attacks, (huzzah!) - so I can only assume it is the elevated hormones themselves, rather than the chemical used to achieve that elevation (PM or Fenu or BO), that is causing such distress to my body and mind. Boy, menopause is going to be an absolute carnival, I can tell.

That being said, I think I may need to stick with solely physical protocols: Noogle and massage (Jennifer Love and Katana, I'm looking' at you!) while I work out my physical health situation. I'm just at that age where I can't compromise that - bouncing back is less of a given.

Fortunately, at the moment I have a rather large block of time off, so I can Noogle and massage away for hours and ideally make some kind of progress before going back to the grind.

At any rate, we shall see if going NBE supplement-free helps my physical and mental situation.

(Wait a sec, if I want to cleanse but keep on with Vitex and Maca to balance hormones, is that NBE supplement-free? I felt so good on Vitex and Maca, but neither of them helped with boob growth, at least that I could tell. I guess I just consider them basics for health. Thoughts?)

In the meantime, I'll be fiddling with my Noogleberry to get more underboob expansion. There is the teensy possibility I might be obsessed.

xo, Soli

(11-05-2016, 05:51 PM)Soledad46 Wrote:  Well, I think this may not be working out for me. Sad

Something in this new protocol is giving me the same symptoms as NatureDay - plus the value add of panic attacks, (huzzah!) - so I can only assume it is the elevated hormones themselves, rather than the chemical used to achieve that elevation (PM or Fenu or BO), that is causing such distress to my body and mind. Boy, menopause is going to be an absolute carnival, I can tell.

That being said, I think I may need to stick with solely physical protocols: Noogle and massage (Jennifer Love and Katana, I'm looking' at you!) while I work out my physical health situation. I'm just at that age where I can't compromise that - bouncing back is less of a given.

Fortunately, at the moment I have a rather large block of time off, so I can Noogle and massage away for hours and ideally make some kind of progress before going back to the grind.

At any rate, we shall see if going NBE supplement-free helps my physical and mental situation.

(Wait a sec, if I want to cleanse but keep on with Vitex and Maca to balance hormones, is that NBE supplement-free? I felt so good on Vitex and Maca, but neither of them helped with boob growth, at least that I could tell. I guess I just consider them basics for health. Thoughts?)

In the meantime, I'll be fiddling with my Noogleberry to get more underboob expansion. There is the teensy possibility I might be obsessed.

xo, Soli

With NO reasoning behind this, just my thoughts only. Vitex i swear made me smaller.. i think Maca might have the potential for you to gain only to offset it with Vitex which in my case i believe made me smaller. Again just my thoughts.
I went on vitex for a few weeks and my cycle still came every three weeks, now switched over to maca and for the first time in months my cycle arrived bang on day 27 with no spotting leading up to it.

(11-05-2016, 05:24 PM)Soledad46 Wrote:  
(07-05-2016, 02:37 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  You have a nice program going on here, let me know how it works for you Smile have you noticed any changes since taking BO? I am sorry ND didn't work out for you. Good luck!

Hi MissB!

Thank you! It seemed like a nice program, I thought it was balanced and sane and not too aggressive, but boy was I wrong! I started having really bad reactions to something in there, more detailed post to follow. The good changes I noticed were a little extra fullness and a sort of constant ache or tenderness to the boobies which I absolutely LOVE, but I'll be changing it up again immediately, as I can't handle some of the side effects of something I added. Sad

So sweet of you to comment! You're definitely one of my boob-spirations!

xo, Soli

I never even saw this!! :o my apologies! awh you're so sweet <3 I am sorry that plan didn't work out for you :/ but I can see now you're on to something else which is great Smile that's the spirit, to get up and keep on truckin' I am glad! I'll follow your thread. I look forward to your progress and if you post those piccies! you're the best ^^=

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon