Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How was my engagement makeup. Am kinda worried how i looked that day

(20-01-2016, 07:29 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  I remembered what beautiful results you got from breast massage too. Can I ask what method of massage you did? Thank you

Hi!!
Thanks for the help sweety. I massaged my breasts 2 times a day using chiyomilk massage technique. Once after shower and second before going to bed. Then i used lightly rub fenugreek oil into the breasts before sleeping. Learnt the massage from chiyomilk's videos that are available on youtube. I used to perform the one she has shown wearing pink and white striped top and the one she has shown wearing a black full sleeved top.

How lovely to be able to love with all your heart! With no fear- to just love! I can just see flowers flying out of your heart like happy, free butterflies in the a warm sunlight as I read that! Awww. <3 <3 ,3 Very romantic!

(21-01-2016, 07:22 AM)char Wrote:  How lovely to be able to love with all your heart! With no fear- to just love! I can just see flowers flying out of your heart like happy, free butterflies in the a warm sunlight as I read that! Awww. <3 <3 ,3 Very romantic!

Oh that is just so sweet of you. I wish may all girls be blessed with such a love story and with the men of their dreams. Wish you lots of love and happiness from the bottom of my heart

(21-01-2016, 03:32 AM)seraphic Wrote:  Beautiful! I love your dress and the colors you are wearing, and I think the pretty eyeshadow you choose tied in to that perfectly. Big Grin

I think it's more important that you felt beautiful, and you got to express yourself through your makeup, no matter what anyone else thought.

Congratulations!!

thank you so much seraphic. I was really not sure if my make up was just right or tooo much and over the top. U know in india bridal wear and engagement dresses are traditionally on the tones of deep reds pinks maroon orange magenta and the likes. And because am a person who likes pastels and lighter shades went for a completly difrnt color with only slight pink color in the whole of it. So the look was completly differnt from a traditional bride wearing dark colors and lots of jewellery. So was kinda worried if evrything was fine. But thanks to you and other ladies out here. U have helped me so much. Thank you

(20-01-2016, 03:38 PM)hannah Wrote:  I love the 2nd picture...beautiful and cute.

Thanks a lot dear. So much

All of you have been so sweet. I would surely turn to the forum again for my queries further regarding makeup and clothes too. I know its an nbe forum but i just love the girls out here so much that i feel i can ask other questions unrelated to nbe here. Thanks to all of u for your kind help

beautiful pictures Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon