Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Growth spurt's breasts growth journey!![2016]

Rainbow 

[/font] Hello to everyone! I am officially feeling better which means I will be able to start back my program from Decemember. Since its been a week or two since I havent take my pills I decided to start off fresh for 2016. While I was sick I was able to maintain my breasts by drinking soy milk! It didnt make my breasts fuller or bigger but my breasts didnt go down AT ALL! Anyways, I am starting off with a C cup and decided that before April I shall be a D cup and before the year is over I will be a DD cup. I know TWO cups in one year!! But i believe I can do it!

----
[b] My Program____

•Take two Red Clover Pills A Day
•Take Two Saw Palmetto Pills A Day
•Massage Breasts with Sesame Seed Oil

As Of Right Now, I will not be taking saw palmetto pills but next week I will (Since im restarting I want to slowly start back). I want to keep my regimen really simple since I have other body goals (like clear, even skin tone) so the cheaper and lesser (is that even a word? Lol) will be better for me. I shall update weekly!!

Yeah you can do it !

Good luck Smile C cup is already awesome Wink

(20-01-2016, 12:14 AM)growthspurt Wrote:  [/font] Hello to everyone! I am officially feeling better which means I will be able to start back my program from Decemember. Since its been a week or two since I havent take my pills I decided to start off fresh for 2016. While I was sick I was able to maintain my breasts by drinking soy milk! It didnt make my breasts fuller or bigger but my breasts didnt go down AT ALL! Anyways, I am starting off with a C cup and decided that before April I shall be a D cup and before the year is over I will be a DD cup. I know TWO cups in one year!! But i believe I can do it!

----
[b] My Program____

•Take two Red Clover Pills A Day
•Take Two Saw Palmetto Pills A Day
•Massage Breasts with Sesame Seed Oil

As Of Right Now, I will not be taking saw palmetto pills but next week I will (Since im restarting I want to slowly start back). I want to keep my regimen really simple since I have other body goals (like clear, even skin tone) so the cheaper and lesser (is that even a word? Lol) will be better for me. I shall update weekly!!

Good luck. May I ask why you choose red clover and saw palmetto? Cheers

Thanks to both of you! And I decided to do Red Clover because I heard its high in estrogen and it also cleanses/purifies your blood which is a plus for me lol. Reason why I decided to use saw palmetto is because I am high in androgens. Unfortunately I have hair every where (and just a tiny, tiny bit on my face but mainly everywhere else). I heard saw palmetto is great for blocking dht so thats why I added it to my regimen.

good luck Smile

Wow! Those are quite the result with such an easy plan, great job!

Ive been MIA simply because I decided that I should worry about gaining weight first since im really underweight and hopefully that will help me add a little fat to my breasts. So far Ive been gaining a few pounds and only grew 1/2 inch (without red clover or any other pill). Ive been working out more and since i quit taking saw palmetto and working out (which boosts testorone levels) my dht levels increased a little more so im going to HAVE to start back taking saw palmetto. Im also going to try to find a subliminal on boosting HGH levels. Im still standing strong on growing two cups in a year- it might just have to be slower than what i planned.

Good luck gaining more weight. It's not easy, but you can do it. 1/2 an inch is a big deal! Good job.

(13-03-2016, 11:37 PM)growthspurt Wrote:  Ive been MIA simply because I decided that I should worry about gaining weight first since im really underweight and hopefully that will help me add a little fat to my breasts. So far Ive been gaining a few pounds and only grew 1/2 inch (without red clover or any other pill). Ive been working out more and since i quit taking saw palmetto and working out (which boosts testorone levels) my dht levels increased a little more so im going to HAVE to start back taking saw palmetto. Im also going to try to find a subliminal on boosting HGH levels. Im still standing strong on growing two cups in a year- it might just have to be slower than what i planned.

Agreed gaining weight is key! And if you aren't gaining might be compromised gut like myself. I don't know your history however but I can eat till the cows come home and gain zero zilch nada. And best breast growth I ever had was when I put on weight, ie I was comforterably in 32 d's. There's a weight gain protein powder by naturade if you aren't lactose intolerant. It's temporary but a starting point. They swear their dairy is sourced from this best sources but hey everyone's gonna say that.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon