Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My journey to D/DDs

(10-06-2016, 02:16 AM)daisy134 Wrote:  So my new program seems to be working! My breasts are bigger, fuller, and have much more "jiggle" lol. I feel them moving like constantly now, & I actually notice them getting in the way more, and I have more cleavage!! I've been taking:

Multivitamin
Pm
Primrose oil
Saw Palmetto
L Arginine

I started to notice immediate swelling after beginning the L Arginine. My breasts have been really sore pretty much all the time. Especially my nipples which has actually kinda been freaking me out hah. I'm hoping I can keep swelling/growing at this rate though! Wishful thinking I suppose lol

Edit:
I forgot to add that I am finally at my goal weight of 115! It was difficult to gain the weight but I've been eating a lot more & working out.

Also, I ordered some organic maca powder off amazon today to hopefully keep my hormones balanced.

Happy to hear about your recent progress! Tongue
I noticed swelling and soreness when I added L-arg before too. And my nipples were really sensitive! Don't forget to take breaks on L-arg to maintain the efficacy Smile

Maca will be a really great addition to your program.
And also have you tried taking PM with a glass of milk? the calcium helps with pm absorption and it'll be easier on your stomach so you can take the pm on an empty stomach without issues. Win-win! That's why sometimes it is advised to take advil and stuff with milk or food to protect the stomach from damage.

(15-06-2016, 06:50 PM)msnewboobies Wrote:  
(10-06-2016, 02:16 AM)daisy134 Wrote:  So my new program seems to be working! My breasts are bigger, fuller, and have much more "jiggle" lol. I feel them moving like constantly now, & I actually notice them getting in the way more, and I have more cleavage!! I've been taking:

Multivitamin
Pm
Primrose oil
Saw Palmetto
L Arginine

I started to notice immediate swelling after beginning the L Arginine. My breasts have been really sore pretty much all the time. Especially my nipples which has actually kinda been freaking me out hah. I'm hoping I can keep swelling/growing at this rate though! Wishful thinking I suppose lol

Edit:
I forgot to add that I am finally at my goal weight of 115! It was difficult to gain the weight but I've been eating a lot more & working out.

Also, I ordered some organic maca powder off amazon today to hopefully keep my hormones balanced.

Happy to hear about your recent progress! Tongue
I noticed swelling and soreness when I added L-arg before too. And my nipples were really sensitive! Don't forget to take breaks on L-arg to maintain the efficacy Smile

Maca will be a really great addition to your program.
And also have you tried taking PM with a glass of milk? the calcium helps with pm absorption and it'll be easier on your stomach so you can take the pm on an empty stomach without issues. Win-win! That's why sometimes it is advised to take advil and stuff with milk or food to protect the stomach from damage.

No I haven't, but thank you for the suggestion! I do have a sensitive stomach and I think that could really benefit me Smile

(06-03-2016, 10:18 PM)daisy134 Wrote:  I wanted to update my program because I recently ordered PM and received it in the mail yesterday morning. I ordered nature's answer pm from Swanson and I will start w/ 2 a day to see if I can results from that. I've had great swelling/some growth with pumping and massaging so I wanted to see if I could maybe speed up the growth a bit.

What I'm currently taking:
PM- 200 mg
Aguaje- 1,500 mg
Primrose oil- 1,000
Kelp- 600 mg
Hair skin and nails supplement

I'm also massaging and pumping. I was kind of afraid of combining my birth control with the PM but I've seen a lot of girls on here do that so I'm guessing is ok

Edit: soo I guess the pm I got is 150 mg hah oops. So I guess I've taken 300 mg the past 2 days

PM makes my stomach bloated
I've been wanting to try Aguaje but scared
Primrose oil makes me feel weird and depressed
my doctor told me to avoid Kelp bc of my hypothyroidism and having a nodule on my thyroid

I do take a hair skin nails vitamin

Have you had any stomach weight gain from Aguaje?

you have a beautiful body! Aguaje is good for curves, I wanted to go on it myself and am still considering it but don't do well on estrogenic herbs. I have gotten great results with maca Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon