Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Testosterone Blockers

I am a 20 year old male and I do not want to do a MtF transition, however I would like to stop my body from being affected by testosterone. I just turned 20, and as I grow older my body will continue to produce testosterone, changing my body into something more manly and cause me to lose my youthful/relatively more feminine appearance. I would like to prevent that by taking testosterone blockers.

Can I do this?

Additionally, if I take the testosterone blockers, will there be any PERMANENT effects, or will the effects eventually wear off after taking them (as my body returns to normal function)?

Anything that blocks the conversion of testosterone to DHT should work for you.

The link below shows the most common used herbs and their function under NBE

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17830

There is a chance that over time you may damage your chances of having children. Except for that issue, your body should continue to change once you stop.

Welcome to the forum.

Depending on what you are taking, generally if you choke off testosterone, you will get more fem appearance, but without a dominating sex hormone, you may possibly run into some health risks like osteoporosis. This is where you should have a doc monitoring your blood levels. Not sure what your ultimate goal is, but keeping the right hormonal balance is key. Your body will do what it's been programed to do, so you could over time accummitively transition into full female. I'm speaking in terms if you are taking drugs associated with anti androgens. Now herbals, I would say by experience would help you have a fem appearance, however testosterone still be dominant and your body will respond to its cause. I thought I was feminine before restarting hrt, and passed as female for years. But hrt really showed me that I still had alot more drastic changes than on herbals. As with anyone, YMMV and it's hard to cotrol your body and predict how things will look in the end. I'm no expert and just talking from personal experiences.

This may help your decision.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/reform8.htm

(13-01-2016, 11:13 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  Anything that blocks the conversion of testosterone to DHT should work for you.

The link below shows the most common used herbs and their function under NBE

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17830

There is a chance that over time you may damage your chances of having children. Except for that issue, your body should continue to change once you stop.

Welcome to the forum.

(13-01-2016, 04:09 PM)Sillygirl37 Wrote:  Depending on what you are taking, generally if you choke off testosterone, you will get more fem appearance, but without a dominating sex hormone, you may possibly run into some health risks like osteoporosis. This is where you should have a doc monitoring your blood levels. Not sure what your ultimate goal is, but keeping the right hormonal balance is key. Your body will do what it's been programed to do, so you could over time accummitively transition into full female. I'm speaking in terms if you are taking drugs associated with anti androgens. Now herbals, I would say by experience would help you have a fem appearance, however testosterone still be dominant and your body will respond to its cause. I thought I was feminine before restarting hrt, and passed as female for years. But hrt really showed me that I still had alot more drastic changes than on herbals. As with anyone, YMMV and it's hard to cotrol your body and predict how things will look in the end. I'm no expert and just talking from personal experiences.

(13-01-2016, 10:40 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  This may help your decision.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/reform8.htm

I do not understand, so are there or are there not permanent side effects? My chances of having children may be damaged? Does it depend on each person? Can I confirm whether or not I run the risk, or is it a complete gamble?

Sterility is alwaus a possibility. Depending on what you take again, will depend on the effects. Without knowing if you take a supplement or a drug, the effects can be dramatically different. Its best to research each one and fins out the fact to sort out which is the better route. Drugs generally will have more detrimental effects such as sterility. Usually, herbas may be less damaging in that respect. However, ymmv as it goes.

As above, but also the longer you are taking any supplements, the greater chance of you becoming infertile.

Most ( but by no means all ) of the bio males using this forum are either past the age of wanting children, or have no interest.

(16-01-2016, 01:02 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  As above, but also the longer you are taking any supplements, the greater chance of you becoming infertile.

Most ( but by no means all ) of the bio males using this forum are either past the age of wanting children, or have no interest.

Or at least have no interest in being a FATHER. I want children. But I want to be their mother. Not currently possible. There's progress being made on the medical end that might eventually lead to people like me getting our own fully functioning female parts, so I'm not worried about any damage I'll do to my male parts, cuz I don't want em.

In the present, the best I can have is a mostly functioning female set, a vagina that feels like a vagina but needs to be dilated regularly to keep it from closing off. No reproductive ability.

Actually, I can't even have that, cuz I don't have the means of getting the medical care to get to that stage.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon