Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

STUPID QUESTION

STUPID QUESTION.
April 16 2008 at 7:01 PM jackie (Login classyfashh)
Ohkay so I know about NB and BB... but this may be a stupid question. Those are a bit pricey so does anyone think regular breast pumps will work for breast growth? Like the ones you use for pregnancy. My sister has one and I was just wondering...

jackie
(Login classyfashh)
Re: STUPID QUESTION.
April 16 2008, 7:07 PM

Also, another question...
They say if you use the NB and BB like an hour or 2 a day your boobs will for sure get bigger and you'll notice. How about massaging roughly for about that long everyday but like massage in a pumping action? Wouldn't it be just as effective... and obviously, cheaper?

Hopeful88
(Login Hopeful88)
April 16 2008, 7:21 PM

From what I know the pregnancy ones won't work the same way... Hm and about the massaging I have no idea but if suction pulls on your breasts forward I too have been thinking if I massage leaning forwards and try pull on them as I'm massaging if that would really do anything... probably not unfortunately.

None of those were stupid questions though Smile

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
April 16 2008, 8:03 PM

Jackie - read this thread:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/482746/th...NB+newbies-

Turns out NB is nothing special so I don't see why any cheap pump would be less effective. If you're really determined I would NOT buy anything cheap and save up for a BB but if that's out of the question then maybe try just buying the BB domes + this pump I had recommended by someone on another forum:

"Hi Louise,

Just for what it's worth:
Check out harbor freight. I use one of these vacuum pumps and it
works with a little better results than the NB pump. It has a meter
and tubing and adapters. If you aren't in the US or Canada, there
may be a store in your area that is similar.
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/di...mber=92474

Also, I use drip irrigation valves ($1.50) each for airlocks.... at
that price a person can go nuts!

Joni"

jackie
(Login classyfashh)
April 16 2008, 9:05 PM

Hopeful-
Yeah I lean over sometimes and pull, it seems to be more effective.

Louise-
I read some of that thread. It'd probably be a better idea to just get the BB you're right. I need a damn job.

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
April 17 2008, 12:35 AM

Jackie, you can use an electric breastmilk pump but you will still need a pair of breast domes. the kind of domes that come with a breast milk pump only cover the nipples and areola. I'm assuming you don't want to lactate or enlarge your nipples. If you are member of the bosom buddies group on yahoo, have a look at the pics page I had (a long time ago) made a homemade bb with my old brava domes (with silicone rims removed) and an evenflo breastmilk pump and I posted a pic of it on the group. It worked great only thing I had to manually stop and start the suction just because that's how that pump was made. but if you have a pump that automatically does the suction flow you can just use that. I recommend using bb domes though unless you happen to have access to an old pair of brave domes that you don't mind taking the rims off of and using a silicone sheet.

should have read "brava" not brave domes! lol

This message has been edited by kieyah on Apr 17, 2008 12:37 AM

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
April 17 2008, 12:43 AM

here is that pic I mentioned above. hope the link works: http://us.a2.yahoofs.com/groups/g_168297...IB8PXrrftb

jackie
(Login classyfashh)
April 17 2008, 3:08 AM

Ohhh thanks for the info Kieyah.
Are you sure it works just as good as BB?

I'm a bit scared to ask my sister for her breast pump though. That would just be kind of awkward and I don't want her knowing what it's for, haha.
But I think I might just buy a breast pump and get the domes from BB. Great idea and probably... cheaper?
Any breast pumps in particular you recommend? They all seem to be 100-300 dollars. Ugh.

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
April 18 2008, 4:18 AM

I'd tell your sister you have a friend (at work, or school, or somewhere she's never gonna be) that needs her old breastpump. That way you don't have to be embarrassed.

well I remember getting that particular pump on ebay for about $30. But I think one that automatically does the cycle for you would be better. As it got to be work doing the cycling. Even though I didn't have to squeeze anything like a hand pump, that particular pump required me to cover a spout for the suction, then release for the pressure to release, and over and over for the whole session. So try to find one that does it for you. I know medula is supposed to be really good but they can be quite pricy. I don't know how strong the suction would be with using it this method though. So you'd have to experiment. Most electric pumps will let you control the pressure and how short/long the cycle is in between. I actually got a LOT more swelling using this than the BB but grew tired of it and sometimes I would get like hicky type marks because the pressure was not even like it is with BB. I used it until I could get enough money together for a real BB. It served its purpose and I'm glad I tried it. It helped me to know how I would respond to suction without having to pay such a huge pricetag and so it made me feel more secure in spending that money when I did have it to spend.

This message has been edited by kieyah on Apr 18, 2008 4:20 AM

jackie
(Login classyfashh)
April 18 2008, 6:00 AM

Yeah I would do that but my sister already knows I want breast implants. And before she got her breast implants she was into NBE but she gave up to quickly. I'm sure she'd have some idea. I think I'm just going to purchase one off of EBay. Should I just type in 'Electric breast pump'? What was the one that you used that caused better swelling than BB?

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
April 19 2008, 12:41 AM

it was by envenflo. Don't remember the exact name for it but if I see it I can probably recognize it. but this is the same one you have to cycle it yourself. which is why I think I got more swelling than the bb because I was doing it too hard. bb cycles fast and the manual suction is very slow so it basically suctions hard then let some out then start over. for some reason this made more swelling with me but it also left a hicky looking mark on both boobs. so don't know if you really want this what with summer coming and all. but I'll try a search on ebay and see if I can find the exact model.

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
April 19 2008, 12:46 AM

ooh ooh, I found it already! that was easy! it's cheap too (probably considered an old model by now) http://cgi.ebay.com/Evenflo-Dual-Electri...dZViewItem

but really any electric breastpump that lets you control the suction level and cycle spead should work. You either need one that double pumps (so it has double tubing) or get the T-tubing when you order your domes.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
April 19 2008, 6:30 AM

Kieyah - sucking hard then releasing does seem to give bigger swelling! I use the BB as hard as I can stand it, then turn it down slightly then back up. I found this with Brava too.

jackie
(Login classyfashh)
April 21 2008, 9:21 PM

Oh thanks kieyah. Yeah I'm going to order one of those soon. Haha, oh wow if my mom gets it in the mail. HAHA. She'd flip. Oh well.
So do I just buy BB suction dome cups things now?

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
April 22 2008, 4:00 AM

Jackie, yes you're going to need domes. Do you know what size you might need? I'd check first if there are any other girls that have a set that they don't need. you might get them cheaper that way. If not then you can order just the domes and you might need the Y-tubing depending on what kind of pump you get. You might want to have a look at the NB I think they sell the domes separate or gizmostore for BB domes. or you can order thru the manufacturer but shipping would probably be expensive from the china manufacter for only domes I think they only ship express but you could ask them if they can do a cheaper way to ship and see what happens.

Louise, do you do that method all the time? did you ever have any problems doing it that way? I always got hicky marks, but then I am so pail skinned I'm almost clear! Are the NB domes comfortable? How do they compare to BB domes?

jackie
(Login classyfashh)
April 23 2008, 11:03 AM

Haha I won't mind the hickey marks. As long as it's doing good for my breast growth.

I'm not sure what size I should get. I'm assuming just the biggest? In case I get bigger and they need to fit on. Haha I don't know because I'd say I'm a small C now.

Update & question about pump.
May 27 2008 at 12:36 PM Priya (no login)
Iv been on my programme for almost 3 weeks now and iv had 2 full inches of growth ! Iv been pretty lazy with massages though because im so tired after work and the gym. I was looking to buy a breast pump, i was just wondering if a pump thats used for expressing milk in nursing mothers would be suitable? I havent had any kids and dont intend to any time soon. Has anyone had any experience using this and what are the pro's and or cons of this specific type of pump ( milk expressing pump only ). Thanks

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
Re: Update & question about pump.
May 29 2008, 6:05 PM

breast pumps intended for expressing milk are not for NBE. They only stimulate the nipple area, not the whole breast like breast enlarging pumps. They would probably be dangerous to use unless you have a little one you need to feed! If you are looking to save money over buying an expensive breast enlarging pump, it is possible to use the motor of a breastmilk pump with the tubing and domes of a breast enlarging pump if you can find the domes sold separately. You might check on the brava/bb forum or ebay to see if anyone has any to sell. I was able to find a green evenflo pump that worked great with the bb domes but the newer model that has now replaced it I don't think would work the same. it has to have tubes that come out from the motor so they can attach to the domes. also these are not as strong as the real bosom beauty machine (if you can find the green on one i mentioned it is just as strong). but it would be good enough to start out with until you can save up for the whole bosom beauty machine. Or you could just buy the bb domes and tubing and suck the air out manually. Personally I have not had any success with this method (commonly called the 'airlock' method) but many girls have tried it.

breast pumps
March 10 2006 at 4:35 AM babyboo (no login)
hi
ive been lookin for info on breast pumps manual and battery, i used a brest pump on two occationns and i only stopped because the plastic on the pumps began to split as i grew. but not im starting to think if i can just buy a good sized brest pump that can handle the swelling of my breasts , then this wud be brilliant to use with my PM, BE cream. has any 1 tryed this, and do u know where i can purchase a pump like this. the last pump i bought waz from taras choice,,,and it was tiny, i filled it without pumping anything.

SugarQ
(Login SugarQ)
Re: breast pumps
March 10 2006, 3:39 PM

are you trying to enlarge you breasts with milk?

babyboo
(no login)
March 11 2006, 11:33 PM

hi
no i dont really want to enlarge them with milk i just think the pump will give that little extra to my massages

Mrs.Taylor
(Login Mrs.Taylor)
EVE MEMBERS
Bump
March 13 2006, 6:27 AM

Has anyone had any experiences with the Breast Pump for enlargement?

SugarQ
(Login SugarQ)
March 13 2006, 7:10 PM

im sorry i didnt get back to you sooner babyboo. i really am not too sure of a good manual pump. too am thinking about using a breast pump for NBE. i was considering buying Avent Isis duo electric pump its pretty expensive but i think it would be worth it.

babyboo
(no login)
March 15 2006, 3:02 AM

hi
mrs taylor. ive found the breast pumps do work,(ove only used manual) with a pm cream, and my pm pills, but u have to continually use it to maintaim yr size if yr not taking pills. also as you get bigger i have found that the sides of the pump begin to crack and split,so i wanted to know where i cud get a good quality 1
SugarQ........hi, i took a look at the nature day site and they have a large breast pump, which is not expensive an seems an ideal size. but i also beieve that breast pumping setions of about 10-15 mins on each breast at least 2 times a day gets a good result, but pumping for long periods of time on each brest is a waste of ones time. but they are a real big help with breast massage. i havent seen the avent pump but i will have a look x

SugarQ
(Login SugarQ)
March 15 2006, 4:21 PM

a double pump will cut time and make results come quicker. it was found that prolactin was significantly higher in women who pump both their breasts at the same time then in women who pump one breast at a time. so theoretically you should get faster and/or better results.

SugarQ
(Login SugarQ)
March 15 2006, 5:25 PM

babyboo, what brand of manual pump where you using before?

babyboo
(no login)
March 15 2006, 11:50 PM

i was usein one similar to the pumps on the natureday site, a dome to fit over the brest and a tube and pump,, cheepy price bout £25. but it worked untill it broke dur to pumping harder

Mrs.Taylor
(Login Mrs.Taylor)
EVE MEMBERS
Hello Babyboo Nice to meet you
March 16 2006, 1:31 AM

How are you today? Thank yoouuuu so much for creating this thread. I am going to try the natureday fulfillment I seen and Im buying the $230.00 set with the 6 month supply,3 pill bottles,3 liquid bottles,1 cream,2 large breast pump and the free teeth whitener. I think I read that you used a breast pump before How did it go did you grow? What do you think about that Natureday site cuz I really wanna try it and I hear alot about people telling me the testimonials are real because of the dates. Im taking this breast gain SH** back ASAP. Im not feeling it at all. What is PM too? Thanks for ya time girl layta..

Mrs.Taylor
(Login Mrs.Taylor)
EVE MEMBERS
oops nevamind about the pm I know what it is
March 16 2006, 1:32 AM

Mrs.Taylor
(Login Mrs.Taylor)
EVE MEMBERS
hollllaaaa
March 16 2006, 1:42 AM

Babyboo please try to register so that we can get your post alot quicker(instantly) so that we don't have to wait. Girl you have a lot of good advice girl...

babyboo
(no login)
March 16 2006, 4:26 AM

ive seen the nature day site, but i only wanted the large brest pump from it not really the pills, cause im on pueraria mirifica i dont really wanna take anything else except mabe vitamins but no other herbs, so i cant really help with that, but as for the breast pump if yr not taking any be pills , then u should increse in size but it wont be permanent, but im going to try it while on my pm pills and cream and see how it goes i should get my new breast pump in a few days, im really excited he he xx ill let you know, but i think that stimulating the breast in this way really helps, with a routine

SugarQ
(Login SugarQ)
March 16 2006, 5:54 PM

babyboo, i would really reconsider buying anyting from natureday. their pumps are crap for the amount of money you need to pay for it. on ebay and on amazon there are the simular pumps (double pumps) for about as low as 17 bucks. anyways breasts pumps like the natureday pumps dont effectivly stimulate breasts. they actually just strech the breast like the brava would but unfortunatly the natureday pump doesnt effectivly use the tension induced breast growth effectivly. if you actually want to stimulate the breasts then you need to stimulate the nipples and areola . you can do that manually or use a lactating pump. the large breast pumps that suck the breast into the domes only can cause tempurary enlargement through swelling. and only the brava is decined to possibly cause perminant enlargement from swelling and streching the breast. if you still want to try the a natureday type pump i would first look around. there are several brands that are cheaper.

Mrs.Taylor
(Login Mrs.Taylor)
EVE MEMBERS
Thank you boop boops
March 16 2006, 8:57 PM

I know I need something right now and I don't care what it is becasue my breast look like I breast fed 5 hungry lil ones and I don't have any kids. I never in my life seen my breast in this condition at all. I never been so unconfident in my life when Im naked. And Im a streaker in my home 24/7 no lie. I just get so depressed when I look at my breasts.;-( Im going to check all of these breast pumps out and not touch my breast at all because I think I tramatized them with too many herbs and now they are limped...(literaaly)

babyboo
(Login babyboo.)
March 16 2006, 11:50 PM

SugarQ
i didnt know that stimulating the nipple area helped with enlargement had no idea, so actually i think i might try and buy a cheap but good electric pump, see how that goes, in another thred i talked about the fact i have an auto immune desiese and tek lots of tablets which 1 of the side effects i get is my brests leak, its a milky colour, so i think thats wat it might be so mabe i can use it to my advantage xxx

SugarQ
(Login SugarQ)
March 17 2006, 12:11 AM

ummm... babyboo, i would actually recommend trying manual massages first before buying a pump to see if that works well for you. if the meds you are taking right now actually is causing you have elevated prolactin levels already then you dont need much to to keep it elevated. you can also try adding progesterone and see if that also helps to stimuate growth and enlargement. but first start with the PM stuff you have set up and do massages. later if you still feel you need a boost then you can buy a cheap electic pump and add progesterone.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon