Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Butt cupping

Today I stumbled upon an article about some women are going into have multiple "butt cupping" sessions and seeing results. I looked up pics and it looked to me almost like my kangzhu large cups but on the upper portion of a woman's butt, w/ a large amount of pressure being used. I'm wondering if I could use my kangzhu on the upper & lower portion of my butt if it would make it bigger?
I've also been waist training and doing squats & working out. Im at 36 in currently & I would love to be like 38 or larger!

I have the khangzu cups and did that to my butt one time. Felt like they were made of rubber afterwards, so i only did it that once :p

Lol I'm glad I'm not the only one who has wanted to try this! I'm still gonna try it, just because I'm like desperate to speed up my results. I'm probably gonna try laying on my side cuz idk how else I'll do this. In the pic I saw the woman was laying on her stomach but someone had done it for her obviously hah. I'm also taking a ton of maca & aguaje so hopefully I can gain an inch soon

This was the pic I found. It looks like there's marks from much smaller cups all over her lower back as well

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That picture made me laugh out loud!Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Yeah it is silly looking and very awkward trying to do it behind your back while laying on your stomach, trust me. You could always do it while standing....

Hee hee, just dont pass gas while they are cupping your bum :p they might just clap together and startle you Big Grin

Lol! Yeah it's pretty hilarious. And here I thought pumping my breasts was kinda funny. I thought you could just do one cheek at a time and kinda like lay on your side but idk

I've been wondering the same. My butt has gotten flat on the bottom from sitting all the time. Please let us know how this goes for you Smile

(10-01-2016, 10:40 PM)daisy134 Wrote:  This was the pic I found. It looks like there's marks from much smaller cups all over her lower back as well

That's too funny!!! Big GrinBig Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon