Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hey Everyone! New to the forum and NBE

Big Grin 

Hey guys, new here. I've been wanting to enlarge my ladies for a long time now, and I finally took the plunge and ordered a Kangzhu pump/cups on Amazon.

I have been many different sizes throughout my life. I was a 32 barely-B-cup in high school. At 21, I got pregnant. They got slightly bigger during pregnancy, but absolutely ENORMOUS (full D cups) when I began breastfeeding. They eventually tapered off to a nice, firm C.

I expected to keep a little bit of the pregnancy induced growth-everyone else I know gained a permanent cup size after pregnancy. To my dismay, the same was not true for me. Two months after I stopped breastfeeding, they became little more than two flabby sacks of skin attached to my chest. I don't even fill out the A cup bra I bought in the junior's section at WalMart.

So, here at the start of my journey, I am not even a 32A. My goal for now is to pump them up to a C cup, but I may keep going after that if I'm getting good growth.

My pump should arrive in the next two weeks or so, and I am determined to keep up with it. I have a lot of alone time, so I plan to pump an hour a day to start, and work up to 3 hours a day. Not using any supplements, but I usually massage a bit in the shower.

Here's hoping that by this time next year I will be able to actually fit the clothes I have without 16 pounds of padding.

Hi, cute name. Big Grin

I'm starting from a "not even" 32A, wanting to be a C, too. That sounds so disheartening about your post breastfeeding size loss!

Good luck!

(09-01-2016, 04:13 AM)LadyLittleTitties Wrote:  Hey guys, new here. I've been wanting to enlarge my ladies for a long time now, and I finally took the plunge and ordered a Kangzhu pump/cups on Amazon.

I have been many different sizes throughout my life. I was a 32 barely-B-cup in high school. At 21, I got pregnant. They got slightly bigger during pregnancy, but absolutely ENORMOUS (full D cups) when I began breastfeeding. They eventually tapered off to a nice, firm C.

I expected to keep a little bit of the pregnancy induced growth-everyone else I know gained a permanent cup size after pregnancy. To my dismay, the same was not true for me. Two months after I stopped breastfeeding, they became little more than two flabby sacks of skin attached to my chest. I don't even fill out the A cup bra I bought in the junior's section at WalMart.

So, here at the start of my journey, I am not even a 32A. My goal for now is to pump them up to a C cup, but I may keep going after that if I'm getting good growth.

My pump should arrive in the next two weeks or so, and I am determined to keep up with it. I have a lot of alone time, so I plan to pump an hour a day to start, and work up to 3 hours a day. Not using any supplements, but I usually massage a bit in the shower.

Here's hoping that by this time next year I will be able to actually fit the clothes I have without 16 pounds of padding.

Maybe some healthy teas that promote breastfeeding prolactin would help you since you did so well in size before, fenugreek tea or fennel if you don't have any health issues blood sugar etc. add some boob foods in as well while you are pumping etc.

I actually do have blood sugar issues (hypoglycemia) but it's pretty easily controlled in my case. I'll give it a shot, I actually have some fenugreek capsules somewhere Big Grin

(10-01-2016, 06:34 AM)LadyLittleTitties Wrote:  I actually do have blood sugar issues (hypoglycemia) but it's pretty easily controlled in my case. I'll give it a shot, I actually have some fenugreek capsules somewhere Big Grin

Id run it past your dr to be sure? I possibly have blood sugar issues, I mixed fenugreek and goats rue and blacked out. Ended up in hosp so just take it easy k . I suspect goats rue was the culprit but you never know huh..Rolleyes

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon