Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Journey to F cup titties. Pictures and plan info

(12-02-2016, 06:41 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  You already have amazing boobies, you're at least as big as some of my girlfriends who've joked about trading me!

You do look a little bit asymmetrical, though. Noogleberry, as missb already suggested, or similar systems, are really good for fixing that. You pump either only the smaller boob, or just pump that breast exclusively some days while pumping both some days to even them out. The more often you pump the smaller, the sooner it'll even out. Be sure to maintain a low steady pressure, over pumping causes all kinds of problems, and, worse, it's not even effective!

You mentioned that you are taking "aromatase"? What product are you using, because I'm unaware of anything on the market directly labelled as actually being aromatase enzyme.

Yes I am sadly asymmetrical. Always have been not sure why. It's like 1/2 cup difference I think. But thank you ! I'm surprised I'm getting good messages on here I thought I was hopeless lol. I read somewhere that there are things like white peony that help aromatase production in body (from t to e). Is that correct? Or am I not getting this I am very new to everything!

(12-02-2016, 07:42 PM)Fcup792 Wrote:  Yes I am sadly asymmetrical. Always have been not sure why. It's like 1/2 cup difference I think. But thank you ! I'm surprised I'm getting good messages on here I thought I was hopeless lol. I read somewhere that there are things like white peony that help aromatase production in body (from t to e). Is that correct? Or am I not getting this I am very new to everything!

No one is hopeless! It's just more expensive than some of us can afford :/

And yes, while nothing I know of on the market is actual aromatase enzyme, there are three herbs I know that research has proven have an effect on aromatase regulation, two of which I'd recommend to genetic women, hops or white peony. Green tea sadly is anti in the ovaries, and thus I would suggest women who have ovaries to worry about try to minimize their tea drinking and definitely not use it for NBE, and to even be careful with it for weight loss. Herbal teas that do not have tea leaf may or may not be okay with NBE, depends on the herbs involved. Spearmint and peppermint teas are generally great, but since you seem to feel you might want more T for some reason, maybe not for you. Personally I can't see why any woman would want MORE androgens, and that could actually hurt growth, but, TETO. Oh, and green tea is also anti-androgen, very strongly so.

While there's no real research on it at all, some users have claimed an increase in aromatase activity from taking BO, and some glandular suppliers have even taken to advertising such. Though, again, no real research has actually been done on what glandulars actually do, we only know it works at all from people who've used it, and not everyone reports that it worked for them.

(12-02-2016, 08:15 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(12-02-2016, 07:42 PM)Fcup792 Wrote:  Yes I am sadly asymmetrical. Always have been not sure why. It's like 1/2 cup difference I think. But thank you ! I'm surprised I'm getting good messages on here I thought I was hopeless lol. I read somewhere that there are things like white peony that help aromatase production in body (from t to e). Is that correct? Or am I not getting this I am very new to everything!

No one is hopeless! It's just more expensive than some of us can afford :/

And yes, while nothing I know of on the market is actual aromatase enzyme, there are three herbs I know that research has proven have an effect on aromatase regulation, two of which I'd recommend to genetic women, hops or white peony. Green tea sadly is anti in the ovaries, and thus I would suggest women who have ovaries to worry about try to minimize their tea drinking and definitely not use it for NBE, and to even be careful with it for weight loss. Herbal teas that do not have tea leaf may or may not be okay with NBE, depends on the herbs involved. Spearmint and peppermint teas are generally great, but since you seem to feel you might want more T for some reason, maybe not for you. Personally I can't see why any woman would want MORE androgens, and that could actually hurt growth, but, TETO. Oh, and green tea is also anti-androgen, very strongly so.

While there's no real research on it at all, some users have claimed an increase in aromatase activity from taking BO, and some glandular suppliers have even taken to advertising such. Though, again, no real research has actually been done on what glandulars actually do, we only know it works at all from people who've used it, and not everyone reports that it worked for them.

So, I just started taking an oolong and matcha green tea extract supplement. I figured it would help with fat loss while I continue my NBE journey. But you're saying that this is anti-NBE?? Is it because it will burn fat around my breasts or because it will disrupt my hormones? im not sure what androgens are; I only feel that I am low in T because it is hard for me to gain muscle and have low libido. Could this be due to something else ? And if green tea is anti-androgen (and this is supposed to be bad), then isn't green tea extract good for this? Also the pills contain flaxseed oil and natural caffeine and Bioperine

At the doses used for weight loss, it isn't supposed to have much of an effect on estrogen or androgen levels, so that should be fine as long as you're careful to keep the doses low. I still wouldn't actually recommend it, because of the potential for hormonal effects, but that's me.

Androgens are a category of hormones of which testosterone is the most prevalent in serum levels, DHT is the most powerful, and there are a few other weaker forms as well.

Green tea extract is just more concentrated green tea.

Hi Smile you've got a beautiful body !

Good luck with your program. Noogleberry and massage/flaxseed oil work best in my own journey.

(12-02-2016, 07:39 PM)Fcup792 Wrote:  
(12-02-2016, 03:12 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  Thank you Blush
have you thought about trying NoogleBerry? I hear its good for roundness, shape and firmness-- also growing breast tissue. I am going to get one as soon as I have the money Tongue

Yeah I see a lot of girls hyping about how great it is. I too am in the money saving boat. What do you think of massaging ? I have done it off and one but not sure if it's of value. Also, in your plan do you take chastberry and Maca together or just maca. I think I read that in your homepage. Im really trying to balance out my hormones first and foremost and I feel like I need to take 47483 different things. looks like you got amazing boob/butt growth from I'm guessing the Maca. Very nice ! What do you think helped most with the shape, because yours are very firm and perky. Mine used to be like that when I excercised regularly and was on BCP.

Have you had any experience with flaxseed oil ? Not sure if it's estrogens or anti estrogen

massaging is actually pretty good-- you have to be persistent with it. When I first started I was like-- nah, but after doing it in the shower under warm water I saw a bit of growth-- its all about blood flow. I still think NB would show better results.

are you sure you even need to balance your hormones? Maca is an adaptagen and helps balance hormones. Helped me Smile I've always had a more curvy body but NBE has really added the inches. lol when I first started NBE my boobs were very empty from weight loss and hormone issues. I think PC and Maca helped me the most-- What makes you believe you are unbalanced?

flaxseed is suppose to be very good, it is a phytoestrogen. At the time the more E based herbs I took the more empty my boobs looked, so it didn't work for me, it was weird. So I went to PC and it helped me a lot. But someone who has level hormones or is lacking E, a phytoestrogen would help them better.

(14-02-2016, 02:27 AM)missboobshirt Wrote:  
have you thought about trying NoogleBerry? I hear its good for roundness, shape and firmness-- also growing breast tissue. I am going to get one as soon as I have the money Tongue

Yeah I see a lot of girls hyping about how great it is. I too am in the money saving boat. What do you think of massaging ? I have done it off and one but not sure if it's of value. Also, in your plan do you take chastberry and Maca together or just maca. I think I read that in your homepage. Im really trying to balance out my hormones first and foremost and I feel like I need to take 47483 different things. looks like you got amazing boob/butt growth from I'm guessing the Maca. Very nice ! What do you think helped most with the shape, because yours are very firm and perky. Mine used to be like that when I excercised regularly and was on BCP.

Have you had any experience with flaxseed oil ? Not sure if it's estrogens or anti estrogen

massaging is actually pretty good-- you have to be persistent with it. When I first started I was like-- nah, but after doing it in the shower under warm water I saw a bit of growth-- its all about blood flow. I still think NB would show better results.

are you sure you even need to balance your hormones? Maca is an adaptagen and helps balance hormones. Helped me Smile I've always had a more curvy body but NBE has really added the inches. lol when I first started NBE my boobs were very empty from weight loss and hormone issues. I think PC and Maca helped me the most-- What makes you believe you are unbalanced?

flaxseed is suppose to be very good, it is a phytoestrogen. At the time the more E based herbs I took the more empty my boobs looked, so it didn't work for me, it was weird. So I went to PC and it helped me a lot. But someone who has level hormones or is lacking E, a phytoestrogen would help them better.
What's making me believe I need to balance my hormones is the fact that I was on BCP for a long long time and it really messed up my periods and gave me horrible PMS...which I've never had before. This has been coupled with a lot of tissue loss and horrible looking breasts which I can't seem to bring back to life. (A lot have noticed the difference too). I'm also more bottom heavy which is weird. Will maca make me gain more weight cause I don't need that especially in tummy/hip area lol. Vitex has been helping me a lot I think. This month I really felt ovulation. Like too much. Also have been way too horny for my boyfriend to handle. Maybe it's the maca or PC cream in addition to the vitex. I haven't really seen much boob growth but maybe cause it's only been 2 months:

(13-02-2016, 01:57 PM)Vixy Wrote:  Hi Smile you've got a beautiful body !

Good luck with your program. Noogleberry and massage/flaxseed oil work best in my own journey.

Thank you very much it's a working progress Big Grin

(15-02-2016, 09:44 PM)Fcup792 Wrote:  
(14-02-2016, 02:27 AM)missboobshirt Wrote:  

What's making me believe I need to balance my hormones is the fact that I was on BCP for a long long time and it really messed up my periods and gave me horrible PMS...which I've never had before. This has been coupled with a lot of tissue loss and horrible looking breasts which I can't seem to bring back to life. (A lot have noticed the difference too). I'm also more bottom heavy which is weird. Will maca make me gain more weight cause I don't need that especially in tummy/hip area lol. Vitex has been helping me a lot I think. This month I really felt ovulation. Like too much. Also have been way too horny for my boyfriend to handle. Maybe it's the maca or PC cream in addition to the vitex. I haven't really seen much boob growth but maybe cause it's only been 2 months:

LOL are you taking Maca already? if you are I say the libido jump is from that-- it is known to increase libido. I haven't had that problem, nor gaining weight on it-- just curves. I still think living an active life style is better all around, esp when taking supplements. That being said, no weight gain Tongue at least not for me (in bad places) I can't say 100% how supplements will work for your body though. But if you're bottom heavy and you don't want to be-- I wouldn't suggest taking maca.

How much MG are you taking of maca? try taking a smaller dose or skipping a day if you need to calm libido.

Do you not ovulate in a month? Vitex should help that, that is probably why you felt it-- hope youre cycling it Big Grin

Have you been to the doctor about your hormones? I say get them checked or ask what can be done-- sometimes it takes a while for BCP to leave your system and your body to go back to the way it was. I don't want to diagnose you seeing as I am not a doctor lol but what you describe is more along the lines of being E dom-- buttttt I can't say for sure Shy either way Vitex should help that as well..

Maca can help level hormones they way they're suppose to be. Seeing as it's an adaptagen.

this was my holy grail when I first started NBE-- I found what worked for me so I don't go back to it anymore (sometimes if I want to change it up or I plateau) maybe it will help you Smile

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=21602

LOL are you taking Maca already? if you are I say the libido jump is from that-- it is known to increase libido. I haven't had that problem, nor gaining weight on it-- just curves. I still think living an active life style is better all around, esp when taking supplements. That being said, no weight gain Tongue at least not for me (in bad places) I can't say 100% how supplements will work for your body though. But if you're bottom heavy and you don't want to be-- I wouldn't suggest taking maca.

How much MG are you taking of maca? try taking a smaller dose or skipping a day if you need to calm libido.

Do you not ovulate in a month? Vitex should help that, that is probably why you felt it-- hope youre cycling it Big Grin

Have you been to the doctor about your hormones? I say get them checked or ask what can be done-- sometimes it takes a while for BCP to leave your system and your body to go back to the way it was. I don't want to diagnose you seeing as I am not a doctor lol but what you describe is more along the lines of being E dom-- buttttt I can't say for sure Shy either way Vitex should help that as well..

Maca can help level hormones they way they're suppose to be. Seeing as it's an adaptagen.

this was my holy grail when I first started NBE-- I found what worked for me so I don't go back to it anymore (sometimes if I want to change it up or I plateau) maybe it will help you Smile

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=21602
[/quote]

just started almost one week ago....500 mg a day. this is one capsule. Vitex should be cycled? I heard it should be taken throughout cycle. Yeah I don't need anymore lower body fat. Although my butt is way not as plump as it used to be. But I'm also studying for hard exams and not making it to the gym as often:/ waaaah. PC cream I think is really helping me not sure if I am rotating sites as often as I should or if I am using too much but I figure if I have too much estrogen I want to rid as much I can.
I also bought DIM a while ago I have forgot to add it in routine. Other than that all I can tell you is that I have not seen much difference in my breasts (2 months in so far). However I have lost inches around my waist. is that normal??? lol im not complaining but I want the inches to expand...in my titties. haha.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon