Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A Femme Fatale's diary (PM, PC and Volufiline)

Noooooooo... my PM delivery is delayed by at least 1 week and I'm going to have my period very soon. I don't want to wait another month...

Today is day 6 of my cycle.
As my PM still didn't arrive, I've decided to start my massage program with my volufiline cream.

I'm not sure if I should start taking PM when it arrives (probably day 8-9 of my cycle) or wait for my next cycle to avoid messing up my period.
Nevertheless I will start applying the Progesterone Cream on day 15 of my current cycle.

Furthermore I started doing a waist, belly and butt workout: Mission Hourglass figure. Wink

How are you finding your Breast Success Cream? I am looking for a good Volufiline Smile also you have a beautiful figure!

Welcome to nbe, FemmeFatale! I am also looking for an effective Volufiline cream to use that's not loaded with chemicals. How do you like it so far?

And I hope you reach all your goals!! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon