Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Started my program- Saw Palmetto + Pueraria Mirifica

(06-01-2016, 07:56 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(06-01-2016, 07:40 PM)ihatePCOS Wrote:  Thanks for your replies!
@ellacraig what bad side effects are you talking about? I'm a bit scared now haha

now you guys got me even more interested in noogling. It's a bit pricey but it sounds like it'd be worth it considering how many people had success with it

Hmm bleeding, irregular periods, missed periods, breast lumps. If you look at the pm section and go through a few pages youl find the posts from girls, guys seem ok with ainterol though. I think pm is one of those things you take ONLY if you have proof you need it ie hormone panel. They say if you get a pure pm and at the right dosage aka lowwww for females you should experience no cycle irregularity. I'd certainly go with manual methods first. That's just my opinion though. The kangzhu breast pump is a cheaper if not better option according to a lot on here. How durable it is might be another story. Ie I brought my noogle second hand and after sterilisation and having it for a few years now it's still alive and kicking Smile

When I took PM for the first time it did mess with my cycle, and I assume it was because I didn't cycle it. so this time I started it on the last day of my period & i will take it the first 14 days of my cycle. Hopefully it won't mess my cycle up this time! My breasts are becoming more sore and they look teeny weeny bit bigger? Today i didn't wear a bra and my friend commented that my boobs are sticking out a little more. I'm happy that I seem to be making progress & i hope they continue to grow. When i started PM again at first I had major mood swings but my mood is stabilizing now Smile only side effects I'm getting are extreme hunger and extra wetness down there.

I am definitely interested in noogling, i saw your thread & i must say noogling worked good for you!! Your girls look amazing Smile Where do you get the soft foam rings or does it already come with the noogleberry system?

Also do you think it'd be okay if i bought some PM cream to massage my breasts with?or would I be overloading my body with PM? i got the raw shea butter 2 days ago and i found it to be too greasy.. i don't want a chest full of clogged pores Sad Should I just get a breast enlarging cream without the PM

That's great your breasts are already responding to the PM Tongue

I have been taking ainterol on and off for the past 2 and a half years or so. I've learned that lower doses are better than high ones. Since you're already showing some signs of more estrogen in your system I would stick to what you're taking now and not add the PM cream. There's a fine line between just enough estrogen and estrogen dominance.

I have been using avocado oil to massage and wipe it off with a dry towel afterwards. It's not too greasy for me Smile I used to use a homemade breast cream that had shea butter in it. I thought it was too oily too so I always had to use soap to wash it off but now I can just wipe off my avo oil and put clothes on over it.

(08-01-2016, 12:29 AM)ihatePCOS Wrote:  Also do you think it'd be okay if i bought some PM cream to massage my breasts with?or would I be overloading my body with PM? i got the raw shea butter 2 days ago and i found it to be too greasy.. i don't want a chest full of clogged pores Sad Should I just get a breast enlarging cream without the PM
Noogleberry.com sell the foam rings, only $12 and they make a world of difference.
I absolutely wouldn't use pm on your breasts at all. It's just my personal opinion that would be crazy overload. I don't advocate using pm at all but that's just me. I take other stupid risks in my life so I'm no angel or in a position to advise but I've tried pm myself so I think we all tend to take these risks in the name of boobies.

Good luck with your progress though, take a look at jen's thread for noogling inspiration Smile

Thanks! Unfortunately I'm really sick with a bad sinus infection so I need to take a break from NBE for a while Sad

After reading many success stories I think I have finally decided to go for noogleberry! I'm going to purchase it soon.. i also have decided that when i start PM again, I'm going to lower the dose to 250mg. I feel that 500mg might be a bit too much for me

before I get noogleberry I have a question, if I'm a 32 a should I get the medium cups or would large be better?

I think I should've listened to you guys about PM! It was definitely a mistake.. I've been so sick the past 5 days with a bad ear & sinus infection and i swear to god it was from taking PM. I usually NEVER get sick & i read that excess estrogens can lower your immune system. I can't stop coughing violently and I'm full of phelgm.. it's such a torture!! I wonder if anyone else on this forum had the same problem with PM

I guess it's safe to say that I definitely won't be taking PM again or any phytoestrogens for that matter. It's just not wise to be messing with your hormones. I'll just continue to take saw palmetto since I'm high in androgens & it has no negative effects on me.

I will be taking the massage & noogleberry route.. i just ordered NB & i look forward to noogling! I saw JenniferLove's thread and omg what an inspiration.. i hope my boobs end up looking like hers

Ok, stay safe and try NB. If something is wrong, you can stop herbs whenever you want. That's what I did, when I saw fenugreek was not a good idea for me.

Good luck Smile

(10-01-2016, 12:43 PM)ihatePCOS Wrote:  I think I should've listened to you guys about PM! It was definitely a mistake.. I've been so sick the past 5 days with a bad ear & sinus infection and i swear to god it was from taking PM. I usually NEVER get sick & i read that excess estrogens can lower your immune system. I can't stop coughing violently and I'm full of phelgm.. it's such a torture!! I wonder if anyone else on this forum had the same problem with PM

I guess it's safe to say that I definitely won't be taking PM again or any phytoestrogens for that matter. It's just not wise to be messing with your hormones. I'll just continue to take saw palmetto since I'm high in androgens & it has no negative effects on me.

I will be taking the massage & noogleberry route.. i just ordered NB & i look forward to noogling! I saw JenniferLove's thread and omg what an inspiration.. i hope my boobs end up looking like hers

Yeh that's no good. Stupid herbs, we all get wrapped up in growing and sometimes it blinds us to anything else. But good on you for noogling.
Re size they have guidelines on their site or email them with your dimensions ie how wide the base of your boobs are etc and they can guide you

I got them in medium. if my breasts start to outgrow them I'll move up to large. The noogleberry system cost me $74

massaging and noogling is definitely a lot safer than taking herbs.. what scares me is that herbs haven't been studied that much so you don't know what to expect with them & how your body's going to react to it when taken long term

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon