Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Started my program- Saw Palmetto + Pueraria Mirifica

(06-02-2016, 05:49 AM)Alliecat Wrote:  Well I don't always eat breakfast because I get distracted and forgetful, but when I do it is either a fruit smoothie with greens (spinach/kale with banana, different kinds of berries, a little honey and cinnamon, and almond milk, and sometimes if I have it I add silken tofu), or I have oatmeal with a sliced up banana and apple, cinnamon and honey mixed together. Or it's peanut or almond butter and raspberry jam with a sliced banana and chia seeds all together on a sandwich (lol weird I know but I think its so yummy).

Lunch I usually have a salad with cucumber, corn, sweet peppers, carrots, chia seeds, sunflower seeds, spinach and kale. Or I will make a fruit smoothie if I didn't have one for breakfast.

Dinner is usually just random veggies cooked however I feel like. I try to eat quinoa at least a few times per week for the amino acids, so I make a big batch of it and add coconut oil, then mix it with whatever veggies I cook each night. I usually eat either potatoes (regular or sweet), rice or quinoa with most meals, and then broccoli, brussel sprouts, asparagus, carrots, green beans, snap peas, mushrooms, onions, sweet peppers, corn, peas, zuchinni, butternut squash .... some combination of those either steamed, roasted in the oven with coconut oil, or sauted on the stove top with coconut oil.

Honestly my diet is pretty basic, I like to stick to simplicity. I usually season things with garlic, oregano, tumeric, black pepper, crushed red pepper, basil, or parsley. And I replaced butter with coconut oil so that is in a lot of the things I cook too.

Hopefully this will give you some ideas to try Smile

Dang Alliecat, you're making my hungry over here! Sounds delish, wish someone would feed me so good. I'm tired of feeding people, myself included. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon