Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello out there!

If it helps you any, I sat down and wrote all my feelings down in a letter format. Then gave my wife the letter to read, whilst I sat by her. It is defiantly not an easy task, but you have to consider that sooner or later she will notice the breast growth, there is a better chance of her sticking by your side if you tell her sooner rather than later. There will be crying and tough times for the next few weeks ( or months ). You have to consider that she may leave you, so you may as well lay all the cards on the table at the same time. Good luck, ( my wife is not happy about this, but we are still together and I have as much support from her as I can expect.)

Does! Thanks for the suggestion. Smile

Erin

Pls read my boil frog thread

Slow, slow,slow

Also the main thing is wife's are afraid your going to leave them, embarrass them or turn gay

If your not going to do that then your position is stronger

When I told my wife I was crying and I don't do crying

She honestly thought I was going to leave her , or having an affair , or dying I was making so much fuss,

When I told her she laughed with relief and said Christ is that all, a pair of boobs , then hugged me all evening

Julie

(02-01-2016, 07:46 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Erin

Pls read my boil frog thread

Slow, slow,slow

Also the main thing is wife's are afraid your going to leave them, embarrass them or turn gay

If your not going to do that then your position is stronger

When I told my wife I was crying and I don't do crying

She honestly thought I was going to leave her , or having an affair , or dying I was making so much fuss,

When I told her she laughed with relief and said Christ is that all, a pair of boobs , then hugged me all evening

Julie

That's me. I'm not leaving. Freaks members out tho.slow slow slow will be the way I have to work in to it. Thanks for all these replies.. it really is helping me Smile

Excellent
That's what we are here for

Julie

It's appreciated! Started FG and SP. For some reason I believe FG will be slower acting than PM. Might be wrong but feel good about the take it slow decision.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon