Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

49 and a "Saggy C"

I am 49, 5’6”, 130lb, and going through menopause right now. I was also just recently diagnosed with a low thyroid in January So I currently take Armor 60mg, and just started taking my temp and found it to be around 97.8/9 when I wake and 98.0/2 when I go to bed. Due to some recent stress I’m having difficulties sleeping at night and find when I can’t sleep at all it drops to the high 96’s.

I have taken PM in the past (gradually working up to 2000 mg per day) for about 2 years (about 3 years ago) and had pretty good results (small B to a full C cup) but going through some financial and relationship issues I stopped taking BC (was using the NuvaRing) and discontinued the PM in January of 2014 because I was happy where I was at. At this time I stopped having my cycle for 11 months but it started again in November 2014, and during this time as the months went by before I realized it my breast had deflated. Sad

I went back on the NuvaRing in January 2015 because my cycles were consistent and I was again sexually active (same relationship, 22 years!) and I started taking the PM again in February. This time no results, same brand, same does, same schedule, nothing, not even a tingle, but I continued as I had had results with this in the past. In May my flow lasted for about 6 weeks and I decided I needed to let my body get back into its natural balance so I discontinued the PM as well as the NuvaRing. I have had continued "spotting" ever since, with one true cycle that lasted about 10 days in November (I think the stress of deer hunting hauling equipment and stand in and out of woods brought it on both times) but still some spotting before and after.

I hate my self-image and as I age it only gets worse, I am now a really saggy C. Sad

I have read as much as I could without direction and have so much mixed information, but this sight has been the most helpful!

I decided I would try BO this time around.

I started the 2nd week of December with 500 mg of BO (250am/250pm) and worked up to splitting 1250 ttl 1 week at a time. I had another cycle in December, again about 10 days, and after upping the dose again last week I started spotting again this morning. Sad

I also started taking a few other sups that had been recommended by other that have had success with the BO.

So this is what my current program looks like;
SW Raw Ovarian Glandular (500mg am/750mg pm)
SW RAW PITUITARY GLANDULAR (80mg pm)
SW SHEEP PLACENTA GLANDULAR (400mg am/400mg pm)
SW PASSION MACA (500mg am)
NEOCELL FISH COLLAGEN W/ HYAL ACID (1000mg am/1000mg pm)
Nature's Way MSM (1000mg am/1000mg pm)
Source Naturals Bioperine (10mg am/10mg pm)

I also take the following;
Vitamin D-3 5,000 IU
Natural Vitality Magnesium 500 mg
Vitamin C 5,000 mg
Iodine (Kelp) 600 mg
Selenium 200 mcg
Folinic Acid- 800mcg
Methyl B12 5000mcg
Vitamin K2 2200 mcg
Vitamin A 10,000 IU
Pure Icelantic Omega 3 Fish OIL 2400mg

So, now that you know all that and TMI (lol) do any of you have any other suggestions that would help with results that are PERMANENT and wont cause spotting?! (or to stop the current spotting?!)

Please help me find something that will give me permanent results and not cause more problems.

Funny how differently everyone perceives their own body, while I would gladly trade your breasts for mine, I have been told the same on this site and its mind boggling lol. The important part though, is that WE OURSELVES are not happy, and with effort, we can do something about it. Congratulations on your 22 years btw! Starting and having to stop because of life's curve balls is a real no growing pains in the breast :-P but here is to making it this time.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon