Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello! New to NBE! :)

Hi Amelia.
Great progress!
After looking at your blog, I am reconsidering adding a little bit of fenugreek into the middle of my day. Hmmm. When I did fenugreek before, it was like the best deodorant. Now, the effect seems to have gone away. I take 1/2 teaspoon, twice per day. I suppose a little more midday would be alright. I miss that wonderful aroma my body used to give off. Ahhhh. Hehe. Smile

(11-01-2016, 07:04 AM)char Wrote:  Hi Amelia.
Great progress!
After looking at your blog, I am reconsidering adding a little bit of fenugreek into the middle of my day. Hmmm. When I did fenugreek before, it was like the best deodorant. Now, the effect seems to have gone away. I take 1/2 teaspoon, twice per day. I suppose a little more midday would be alright. I miss that wonderful aroma my body used to give off. Ahhhh. Hehe. Smile

Thank yoU! I have been very happy with it so far, but I hope to add several more inches. Wink The progress is a bit slow, but I hope it will speed up in time.

Yes, Fenugreek is great for deodorant ! Weird, huh?

Where can I find your herb program? What do you use?

Happy growing. Wink

I don't have a program page. I have been taking 1 teaspoon (split into two doses) of ground fenugreek, per day. I recently added two flaxseed capsules per day, and I upped my PM from 1/32 of a teaspoon to 1/16 of a tsp. I also take about the same amount of kudzu root powder (which I got on accident while trying to order PM) I take one capsule of SP daily and some other things like a daily vitamins. I know this program seem very random. It is not very specifically an NBE program. I got tired of trying to find figure that out, but I had all these herbs left over. I really lowered the PM because it did weird things to my cycle and then there was the weight gain and cellulite from trying various herb programs over the years. So, basically I am just slowly finishing up my herbs and if the herbs happen to cause boob enhancement without the annoying side effects, that would be super! The things that I am really doing for NBE are subliminals/mind entrainment and massage.
Thank you! Happy growing to you as well~Big Grin

After 3 weeks I am at 33 inches! One full inch more than when I started. I can tell that my breasts are a big denser and fuller, but they aren't "big" yet. I obviously need to set my goal at several inches more than 34. Like maybe 38. Wink

Excitedly,

Mia

THE BOOB GREED BUG IS REAL

(19-01-2016, 07:37 PM)Orangepeels Wrote:  THE BOOB GREED BUG IS REAL

I know right! It's crazy! When I first started I thought I would be VERY happy if I ever reached 34 (I started at 32). I'm halfway there and I now know that there is NO way I will be happy with a 34. LOL

Happy growing!

You have found the right program for you! Whoop, whoop!
I have a on of flaxseed. It's the grinding them up... Okay, I can grind them. I have three minutes a day to grind flaxseeds and drink them down. I may even sing and whistle while I do it!

Hello,

You're making good progress! I started NBE with a 32" bust and I grew several inches while on my journey. Right now, I'm just pumping and massaging my breast with flaxseed oil. I'm waiting for my monthly to come so I can cycle my pueraria mirifica capsules.

I'm sure if you're consistent with your program, you'll reach your boob goal! Smile

(20-01-2016, 07:07 AM)char Wrote:  You have found the right program for you! Whoop, whoop!
I have a on of flaxseed. It's the grinding them up... Okay, I can grind them. I have three minutes a day to grind flaxseeds and drink them down. I may even sing and whistle while I do it!

Thank you! I am thrilled with the progress so far. Blush

I like the singing whistling idea! I usually blow kisses because I am trying to define my cheekbones more, lol

Happy growing!

(20-01-2016, 02:42 PM)Shanasia Wrote:  Hello,

You're making good progress! I started NBE with a 32" bust and I grew several inches while on my journey. Right now, I'm just pumping and massaging my breast with flaxseed oil. I'm waiting for my monthly to come so I can cycle my pueraria mirifica capsules.

I'm sure if you're consistent with your program, you'll reach your boob goal! Smile

Thanks so much for the encouragement! Smile If I may ask how long did it take you to grow a few inches? Did you go up a couple of cup sizes too?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon