Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello! New to NBE! :)

Hi,

If you check out my program here, you'll see that I've taken several herbal supplements in order for me to get to my current size. Sadly, my program has been on and off due to various reasons, thankfully, I'm not back to square one.

The first month I was 32.5", the second month I was 33.8" and the third month I was 34.2"! Earlier in my program, I was more consistent and my body reacted to those herbs rather well (except for the l-arginine). My bust is currently 36" (but I think my swelling went down again). I probably would've grown to approximately 38" or more if I was consistent with my NBE journey. My goal this time around was to gain weight more than grow boobs and I've succeeded! Smile

As for me going up a few cup sizes, I started out as a 32b and now I'm a 32d (well that's what the bra size calculator said, lol I'm not sure how accurate they are).

(21-01-2016, 04:19 AM)Shanasia Wrote:  Hi,

If you check out my program here, you'll see that I've taken several herbal supplements in order for me to get to my current size. Sadly, my program has been on and off due to various reasons, thankfully, I'm not back to square one.

The first month I was 32.5", the second month I was 33.8" and the third month I was 34.2"! Earlier in my program, I was more consistent and my body reacted to those herbs rather well (except for the l-arginine). My bust is currently 36" (but I think my swelling went down again). I probably would've grown to approximately 38" or more if I was consistent with my NBE journey. My goal this time around was to gain weight more than grow boobs and I've succeeded! Smile

As for me going up a few cup sizes, I started out as a 32b and now I'm a 32d (well that's what the bra size calculator said, lol I'm not sure how accurate they are).

Hi!

So doing this

Program: 100 rotations with Flaxseed oil in the morning, afternoon, and night
*Evening primrose oil- 2x per day=2000mg
*Saw Palmetto- 2x per day=320mg
*Borage oil- 2x per day=1000mg
*Fenugreek- 3x per day=1830mg
*L-arginine- 1x per day=500mg

made you grow that big? That is AWESOME! I will get some right away. Are the oils in capsuls? I missed my program yesterday and this morning because of a very early morning commitment - is that bad?

Thanks again!

http://breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=14391&page=14

Scroll down and you will see a current picture of me!

This is a before pic http://breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=14391&page=12

I can't upload a picture I took when I first started NBE because it's stuck on my old computer which is broken sadly.

(23-01-2016, 09:17 PM)3MonthsTo34 Wrote:  
(21-01-2016, 04:19 AM)Shanasia Wrote:  Hi,

Hi!

So doing this

Program: 100 rotations with Flaxseed oil in the morning, afternoon, and night
*Evening primrose oil- 2x per day=2000mg
*Saw Palmetto- 2x per day=320mg
*Borage oil- 2x per day=1000mg
*Fenugreek- 3x per day=1830mg
*L-arginine- 1x per day=500mg

made you grow that big? That is AWESOME! I will get some right away. Are the oils in capsuls? I missed my program yesterday and this morning because of a very early morning commitment - is that bad?

Thanks again!

Pretty much, yeah. Lol! I had to stop taking l-arginine because I had some sort of weird allergic reaction to it. Since you are already taking herbs, I recommend investing in a pump which speeds up the growth process and shapes your breast, you can look into the kangzhu pump and cup system which I bought and I love it. Sadly I'm growing out of the large cups and I have to buy bigger ones.

As for missing your program, don't freak out, you're not going to shrink back because you missed a day. For me personally, I like to take my herbs at night because I get better results once I wake up. Plus I don't really have time anymore to take it in the morning anymore. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon