Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Not sure which BO to choose

I think she grew about 2 inches, then went to NB.

I don't think that BB is different or better, but I just chose to stick with what worked for me in the past. I did not have the same results from generic. It could have been that I had BO in my system for a while and should have taken a break, because I do think think that you can grow from generic. Even Vitamin Power isn't that bad, I had to take 5 pills at a time and it wasn't that bad, you get used to it.

BB is different from other BO in that there are a few other things in it other than just straight BO. I would guess you could get those things and add to your arsenal of pills to take each day if you wanted to if price was an issue. Can we say for sure how much of those things need to be added? no, because while BB does list their ingredients, they don't say how much for each. Also, they are supposed to have progesterone in their pills also. I have never seen this listed on the bottle, so I am a little hesitant to buy into that claim, but they do claim it. If it is, that's a good thing. That claim is actually one of the things that made me consider BB over some of the other things I found online, since I was concerned about estrogen overload.

I personally have no complaints with BB, it has worked miracles for me as you can see in my program pages. I was on the verge of dropping 5 grand for a boob job, so BB doesn't seem expensive to me at all compared to that. I might feel differently if it hadn't worked for me though, and I have read on here and the old forum that that happens too. BUT, when my husband and I decided to buy it, it was with the knowledge that it might just be snake oil, so I tried to approach it with my hopes somewhat in check. It's a gamble I'm glad I took.

I'm taking Ultra Breast as Mariah recommended it to me on the noogleberry forum, so far only been taking it a little over a month and I feel a difference already. And looking at the bottle it has 540mg of Bovine Ovary in each capsule, it's recommended to take 3 per day, that's all I been taking. So that's 1620mg a day. Not sure if that's what everyone else has been taking, but it seems to be working for me. I have a high protein diet and I have protein bars and shakes throughout the day. I also take collagen, don't know if that's helping as I take it for other benefits. So in my opinion so far Ultra Breast is good, especially for the price. BB was out of my price range.

Hey Corie,

I don't know if you've purchased any BO yet, just wanted to let you know there is a sale at BB. I got the 13.5 month package for $529 (that's $40/month). You can only get it over the phone or by email. I was gonna get it for $639 online, but I decided to call Julie for some questions and guess what?

I know how you feel, I ordered BB over generic because I thought it was more reliable, and they have customer support. Also, I'm going to get measured so I can get a refund if it doesn't work.

Hi,

I am new here and how glad that some of you referred me to this Forum Smile!

I've been taking BB for 18 weeks and I grew 1"!! Not that much but I am actually very very happy about it. I kept a weekly journal on my site. I ordered another 18 weeks supply which I will start to take from February. ((Actually I have no idea if it;s OK to skip a whole month and not to take the pills but my life is so much on a fast train right now that a lot of times I can't really manage good diet, and the shakes and everything, so I decided to wait until I can focus on it again. I just hope I will not loose my gain!!))

Anyway I asked Julie back then why I should pick BB over BO and this is what she wrote me : http://www.living-with-small-a-cup-breas...reast.html

I am not sure if I'm truly convinced but as itsjust4fun said it worked for me as well. 1" sounds maybe a lot(or not) but it doesn't really shows. But I can feel it!! I hope after another 18 month I can gain another 1" and that will actually give me a visible result!

My weekly journal is here: http://www.living-with-small-a-cup-breas...-size.html

I don't have too much time to post here until February but I would like to come back and read more on everybody's progress!! I am glad one of you referred me to this site! Thank you!

Happy growing!!!

welcome vivi! I'm so glad the BB worked for you as well. I can relate to your description on your blog of being more flat and spread out. When I say out loud how many inches I have grown my mind says I should look huge. LOL, but when it spreads itself around like mine does it doesn't look nearly as big as it sounds. I love hearing the BB has worked for someone else. Heck, I love hearing that any typ of NBE has worked for someone. I look forward to having you join us more often and enjoyed your blog.

Hi Vivi, I'm glad you've joined. I love your site and have been hooked on your journey for months. It was the only site I found at the time that gave a genuine review on NBE, thank you. I found breastnexus and I knew you and everyone else at your blog can benefit. You've already covered most of the topics to learn here, but there is still so much to read and great support from everyone. I hope you keep growing, and keep posting your progress.

Hi Vivi,
I was very impressed with you log it shows the ups and downs of doing this which is were I think most go wrong. We have to understand ther will be good weeks and bad ones but stay the coures and it will all balance out. I was wondering if you dont mind when you do your massage and I know this will sound strange. Do you massage from the outside in or the inside out? I dont know if it makes a differance but would think outside to inside would be better. My thinking is it would make clevage more by pushing more fat cells to the center. i would love to know what you and others think. By the way i am male and tyring to grow breasts. It may sound strange but I do enjoy the massage in the morning and at night even if it does not help it does feel great LOL.
Thanks,
J.F.

welcome vivi!

i am on bb as well... after getting a similar deal from emailing julie. i am roped in now, and have been on for two weeks and am starting to feel the old tingles and stuff (protein! get your protein!!)... but i will ONLY measure once a month at the end of the month! really! it's hard to resist, but i find that it keeps me encouraged that way...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon