Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help needed: personalising a programme

Hello I've been interested in NBE for quite sometime now, been researching on and off but I keep getting put off due to the overwhelming information, things you may need to take and how you may fuck up your hormones. cause one thing I've gotten from reading all these posts is the importance of personalising a programme for yourself. Because I feel even if I find someone with a similar body to mine, perhaps their programme is too pricey, too out-of-reach for me or maybe I can make myself a even better suited programme, so yeah I'd really like to know how.

My main confusion comes from which types of herbs (like grouped by their effects) need to be taken at different stages of the cycle and why? like when the body requires high levels of estrogen for menstrual function, should I be taking progesterone inducing herbs to stimulate negative feedback?! I'm so confused haha.

... also would someone be able to suggest something for me, just for a rough idea, if its not too much?
Hormonally I think I'm relatively well balanced, I don't get cramps nor prolonged periods, although I feel like I have abnormally high levels of discharge and I'm currently an American 34DD-E, hoping to increase 2cups on a relatively simple programme, or just one without pump for now. Thank you. P

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon