Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anybody use subliminals? have a question

(13-12-2015, 06:55 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(13-12-2015, 06:40 PM)largeCsorsmallDs Wrote:  So I'm looking at using subliminal messages because I found one that not only claims to enlarge breasts but also help you sleep (I wake up very frequently during the night). The thing I am wondering (well more so my boyfriend) is will it make his boobs bigger as well. We live together and I was just going to play the file at night while we're sleeping but he doesn't want boobs. Will this affect him? If so can h just wear earplugs? Please let me know if you have any idea or advice. Thanks

I've been playing a sublimal as background noise for sleep for months. I only use it because it's soft sea sounds and very relaxing. I wear earplugs also cause my husband snores. I can assure you my husband hasn't grown breasts as a result so I wouldn't worry about your BF.

Thanks. What is the subliminal you're listening to? has it worked for you? Do you have a link?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread