Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Free Herbal powder and Cream Combo

Giving away a test batch of this: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=23076&pid=164650#pid164650

It came out well, but I can't really do anything to do with it. And it's not like I'm going to ask around with my female friends. Well, except one who got what she wants already.

The herbal powder is dissolved in water and drunk. The cream is applied externally. Both must be used together, not only one or the other. It doesn't need to be cycled; simply drink the dissolved powder and apply cream daily.

You should not be hypoglycemic, have no mood disorders, no major hormonal imbalance (though it may even fix a minor imbalance), not underweight or any metabolic disorders, a genetic female and before starting on the combo be at least a B cup or maybe a large A on a small person. i.e., someone without any issues so that you respond well to herbs. And hormonally balanced female so that you match well to these particular herbs and their proportions. I think it should work extremely well on someone who fits these conditions. Others should see nutrition part of sig program first. Message me if interested or if you have questions.

Combo still available. It seems like a shame to let it go to waste. It's a 4 month supply.

If you responded well to other herbs, even if you stalled, then this combo is also likely to work well for you. Mainly the list was to avoid someone who doesn't respond to herbs and might waste this. Most ingredients are good for your health unless you are a hypoglycemic.

International shipping is a bit expensive so I'd prefer to ship to the United States. Plus unfortunately the little bit of progesterone cream is prescription only in some countries. It's a shame that I didn't just leave it out.

Sending you a pm

Combo claimed. Sorry to everyone else.

UGHHH just saw this Sad bummer was wondering what my next program should be

(30-12-2015, 11:39 AM)AquaA Wrote:  UGHHH just saw this Sad bummer was wondering what my next program should be

From your threads it looks like you were on fenugreek, maca, vitex and sometimes PC and responded well to PC not PM. Originally you used a lot of fenugreek but later it seems like less fenugreek made you faint. Then you switched to BO + some other things and responded well. Sound right?

Here's a plan: Continue MSM, B complex and BO. Same amount of MSM and B complex. Use however much BO works best. After determining the amount of BO, gradually add little by little however much PC works best during luteal, if any, then after determining that, gradually add little by little however much PM works during follicular, if any. You can also drop the BO and use only PM & PC if you prefer, or add the PM before the PC if it seems like you need that more now that you are balanced out. Don't use fengureek yet, not even a low amount. Add seeds to your diet: whole grains, nuts, beans, etc. They should be green, sprouted or gently cooked, since raw dry seeds will give you an upset stomach. Spinach, brocolli, cilantro and/or parsley are also good, but other veggies don't count as seeds (except green seeds) no matter how healthy they might be touted as otherwise. These should be the largest part of your diet, so eat by the bowl-ful not by the handful. No supplement I know of may substitute for these, unless you count bran as a supplement (bran is the nutritious part of the grain). Even then it takes several spoonfuls of bran. Rice bran is especially good. Continue these foods for life. After doing this for a while try 3,000 mg fenugreek or shatavari, not cycled, and see if you get trouble again. If you do, stop it entirely again and keep waiting before retrying. If it's fine, gradually increase to many spoonfuls again or get around 2,000 mg of a strong extract, which typically says "##% saponins". Shatavari is similar to fenugreek but without the maple smell and with a higher price.

Here's why: BO, PC and/or PM are for hormones, which must be in proper balance to work (as you found out with the original failure of PM), which means you have to experiment to get the right amounts of each. MSM to make collagen. Supplements containing collagen tend to be way too little to do anything, so if you want something superior to both MSM and collagen pills then find collagen rich *foods* to get enough, not tiny pills. Chicken's feet broth is one popular option. A B complex is a horrible substitute for seeds but it's better than nothing, as long as none of the amounts are too high: They should be 100-300%, not 3000%. Fainting from fenugreek indicates issues with insulin meaning any amount that won't cause you trouble will be way too little to help with NBE, plus even a little would gradually worsen your issues. Until you fix them with seeds, and/or the 4 veggies listed. Then after that you can use fenugreek again (or shatavari). Also means the shatavari in the powder in the combo would have been bad for you anyway, so you didn't miss out on anything if that makes you feel better.

Hey Surferjoe, I went through your threads earlier and already ordered the shatavari that you recommended. I think I fainted because I was taking too much fenugreek, 4000mg and for a long period of time, I wasn't eating properly either. Didn't have any problems when I took lower doses. I took BO for a year and I think I got all I can from it.
I started taking 550mg Vitex since the beginning of my cycle and will take it through out. Also been applying PM topical from day 6-14 of my cycle. Planning on adding low doses of shatavari (or fenugreek) in the last 10 days of my cycle and see how I respond to that.
So far I seem to be responding well, I'm on day 10 and my boobs are quite swollen, super sensitive and very tingly. I will definitely follow your advice and add seeds to my diet, I need to start eating better too. I'm also supplementing with zinc, vitamin C, magnesium and MSM. Will add B complex too. Thank you so much for your advice and your threads, you've been a great help!

(31-12-2015, 12:12 AM)AquaA Wrote:  Hey Surferjoe, I went through your threads earlier and already ordered the shatavari that you recommended. I think I fainted because I was taking too much fenugreek, 4000mg and for a long period of time, I wasn't eating properly either. Didn't have any problems when I took lower doses. I took BO for a year and I think I got all I can from it.
I started taking 550mg Vitex since the beginning of my cycle and will take it through out. Also been applying PM topical from day 6-14 of my cycle. Planning on adding low doses of shatavari (or fenugreek) in the last 10 days of my cycle and see how I respond to that.
So far I seem to be responding well, I'm on day 10 and my boobs are quite swollen, super sensitive and very tingly. I will definitely follow your advice and add seeds to my diet, I need to start eating better too. I'm also supplementing with zinc, vitamin C, magnesium and MSM. Will add B complex too. Thank you so much for your advice and your threads, you've been a great help!

No problemo.

The thing with using a lower amount of fenugreek is that the standard amount in recommendations, studies and successful NBE programs is around 6,000-25,000 mg. With an extract it can be much less. If you use, say, 2,000 mg whole herb maybe you won't have any ill effects but the benefit is likewise going to be minimal. Below that and there may be no benefit at all. And after a very long time even the lower amount might give you trouble. It would be better to try the seeds for a while and then try fenugreek again (or shatavari). But if you think the faintness that happened last time might have been a fluke or due to a different herb you can give it a shot. With the strong extract test out only 1 capsule or 1/8 tsp at first. With the whole herb test out 3,000 mg.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon