Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question about measuring

If I measure a 29 band size should I round up to 30? I've also heard you add 4 or 5 inches to get your band size. Is this true? I measure a 29 in band with a 34.5 bust. I have no idea what size this would be cause I keep reading conflicting info

(12-12-2015, 09:36 PM)daisy134 Wrote:  If I measure a 29 band size should I round up to 30? I've also heard you add 4 or 5 inches to get your band size. Is this true? I measure a 29 in band with a 34.5 bust. I have no idea what size this would be cause I keep reading conflicting info

I'm 29 too. Round up yes. But the 4-5" thing would out us in a 34 band. Personally I can't stand tight things around my chest and I find 32bands way to tight BUT 34 is generally not tight enough. So I improvise and wear 32" with a strap extender. It depends on the individual too but all manufacturers are different. So some 34s might be perfect for us and others too big.

Hmm I've only known one other girl that wore 32, (a 32 D) from what she told me but she weighed a lot less than me and we were virtually the same height. She looked more slender than me for sure. So yeah I guess I would probably be in between a 32 and 34 but the 34s I have fit fine. If I'm 34.5 in the bust what does that make my cup size? I can't believe I'm just now learning about this

I just realized that I hadn't measured in a week and I just measured again. As tight as I could get it it I was a 29 still then I measured my bust as tight as I could and it was 35. I had noticed my breasts looking/feeling bigger like before my period. Maybe it's the birth control? This is only my 6th day taking it though so idk

(13-12-2015, 02:01 AM)daisy134 Wrote:  I just realized that I hadn't measured in a week and I just measured again. As tight as I could get it it I was a 29 still then I measured my bust as tight as I could and it was 35. I had noticed my breasts looking/feeling bigger like before my period. Maybe it's the birth control? This is only my 6th day taking it though so idk

I'd say 34c easy

(13-12-2015, 03:38 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(13-12-2015, 02:01 AM)daisy134 Wrote:  I just realized that I hadn't measured in a week and I just measured again. As tight as I could get it it I was a 29 still then I measured my bust as tight as I could and it was 35. I had noticed my breasts looking/feeling bigger like before my period. Maybe it's the birth control? This is only my 6th day taking it though so idk

I'd say 34c easy

All the bras I have are 34C besides one 34b. I haven't been able to fill out the top of a couple of the C bras until recently so that sounds right. I need to go bra shopping & try some more 34Cs to be sure though I guess

I've also read in order to get your bust measurement you have to bend over, does anyone actually do this? If I bend over it adds a whole inch and brings me to a little over 36 in so that can't be right. There's just too many methods for bra sizing lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon