Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Alliecat's boobie adventure!

Alliecat, your totally motivating me to try to massage twice daily instead of just a measly once. Don't know how I'll fit it in, but I'm gonna try.

(05-02-2016, 09:08 PM)almosthourglass Wrote:  Alliecat, your totally motivating me to try to massage twice daily instead of just a measly once. Don't know how I'll fit it in, but I'm gonna try.

Go for it! We can try it out together! I have gotten 15 minutes twice a day in for about 5 days now, which I'm patting myself on the back for because I suck at sticking to that kind of thing lol.

If it helps you at all, here's when I 'schedule' mine: after waking up I pop a heating pad (sock filled with rice tied shut) in the microwave for 2 minutes, then stuff it into a sport bra and wear that as I am making coffee, washing up etc. Then when I am ready to get dressed after other routine stuff is when I get my oil and massage for 15 minutes.

Then at night I do the heated rice sock in a sport bra again while I brush my teeth and get ready for bed. I usually sit in bed for a while to read, so I do another 15 minutes of massage then.

Alliecat I love the rice sock idea! I was using a heating pad when I first starting massaging but it just added more time so I quit. The rice sock would be so much more convenient. Thanks!

OK I finally have some real progress to report! I think I have gained about 1/4 of an inch. Last time I measured myself I was 32 inches at the fullest place of my breasts, and today I am 32 1/4. I felt like they looked swollen, but I had my period. Now my period has been over for days and they still look bigger. Holding them is definitely a noticeable difference in fullness. And I tried on a bra that I used to just barely fill, and I now fill it almost all the way with some roundness at the top too. The sides of my breasts closest to my arms seems to be the part that is filling up the most, and also the top of my chest closer to my collar bone.

I have been doing massage 2x a day for 15 minutes each. I've taken a teaspoon of maca powder a few days out of the last 2 weeks, and I've mostly just been drinking dandelion and peppermint tea, but some days I don't have any at all. Plus for about 4 days I was taking 4-6 capsules of milk thistle. My diet has slipped a little bit lately but nothing too major. I'm thinking the massage is a big player in this new progress since I haven't been 100% consistent with anything else. The dandelion and milk thistle must have helped clear out my hormone receptors and liver too.

I still have some of the fulfillment extract left but I'm not sure if I want to take it now, since what I am doing seems to be working without it. I feel like it will either help me make progress all of a sudden, or it will halt my progress completely. Hmmmm decisions.

I ordered some organic flaxseed oil and that arrived this afternoon, so I'm going to be using that to massage with as well as adding it into my green smoothies for the omega 3-6-9 benefits. I've seen other girls say it really help plump them up so I figured its worth a try.

Also bought some green powder mix for smoothies. Its loaded with fruits and veggies so if I use two servings of it a day I can fill in my nutritional gaps from not eating enough meals.

Woke up this morning to breasts that are looking as plump as they ever have. I think if my progress keeps on the way it is I might be able to start trying B cup bras by the end of next month. Maybe wishful thinking but I'm keeping that image in my head to try to encourage my body to get us there. I know most people consider B cup small still but to me that's huge because I've never even been able to fill out an A.

Still making progress! I have started massaging with flaxseed oil, although I haven't really seen a difference in swelling compared to when I don't use it. But every day when I wake up they look a little more plump than when I went to bed. The growth hasn't made a whole cup size yet, because a lot of the growth is up above the round part of my breasts, so they are slowly filling out at the top. I am happy with this though because it is starting to give me a little bit of cleavage and roundness when I wear a bra now.

I have been taking 1 teaspoon of Maca in a veggie smoothie almost every morning, drinking dandelion tea every couple of days, and massaging for 15 minutes twice a day. I am sticking with this program for sure, first one that is actually working for me!

Congrats on your progress Alliecat!! I'm starting to massage more rather than try and pump as much as I can. It does seem to make me swell up more too. You're making me want to try dandelion tea! I've always read about its benefits for nbe & I love tea. I keep hearing amazing things about massaging w/ flaxseed oil. I think I'm gonna order some when the oil I have runs out

(15-02-2016, 04:01 PM)daisy134 Wrote:  Congrats on your progress Alliecat!! I'm starting to massage more rather than try and pump as much as I can. It does seem to make me swell up more too. You're making me want to try dandelion tea! I've always read about its benefits for nbe & I love tea. I keep hearing amazing things about massaging w/ flaxseed oil. I think I'm gonna order some when the oil I have runs out

Thanks! I heard a lot of good stuff about flaxseed oil too, but honestly it hasn't made a difference one way or the other for me. I am going to keep using it because I have it but I probably won't buy it again.
The dandelion I'm pretty sure is responsible for my sudden progress after trying for so long, because my body has never responded before now. The kind I bought on Amazon is organic and has cinnamon and hibiscus in it too so it tastes delicious!
I am definitely enjoying massaging more than I enjoyed pumping. I hated having those big red marks on my chest afterwards and with massage I can do it right in the same room with my boyfriend without feeling self conscious about having giant suction cups on my boobs lol.

OK everyone here are my new measrments! Drum roll.......

31 1/2 - over the top of my breasts
32 1/2 - at the fullest point
29 - underneath my breasts.

So previously on 2/3/16 my measurements were
Which means that I have gained half an inch of growth in just under two weeks!

Booya! Doing a little happy dance here Smile

Such great progress Allie!!
Glad you finally found a program that works for you Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon