Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Alliecat's boobie adventure!

Well I've just looked up everything I "need" on Amazon and have it all on a wishlist. Brewers Yeast, Rice Bran, and Spirulina, all come to about $50, and if I want to add the Nature Day Liquid it'll be just over $70. I think I will be ready to order it all by the last week of December, so in about two weeks. I am very excited to try adding it all. In the meantime I'm going to do the best I have with what I have on hand.

I've looked into the Nature Day a little more and I figure, what the hell. Worst case scenario, it doesn't work and I don't buy it again. Best case scenario, all the good reviews on it turn out to be true for me as well and I will get some nice full boobies quicker than with just pumping alone.

(18-12-2015, 05:33 AM)Alliecat Wrote:  Well I've just looked up everything I "need" on Amazon and have it all on a wishlist. Brewers Yeast, Rice Bran, and Spirulina, all come to about $50, and if I want to add the Nature Day Liquid it'll be just over $70. I think I will be ready to order it all by the last week of December, so in about two weeks. I am very excited to try adding it all. In the meantime I'm going to do the best I have with what I have on hand.

I've looked into the Nature Day a little more and I figure, what the hell. Worst case scenario, it doesn't work and I don't buy it again. Best case scenario, all the good reviews on it turn out to be true for me as well and I will get some nice full boobies quicker than with just pumping alone.

FYI nature day liquid worked for me where nothing else did. So much so it's un nerving.. But.. If they are honest about the ingredients and composition then I rate the stuff. Just don't go hard out . It's strong stuff.

(18-12-2015, 06:05 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(18-12-2015, 05:33 AM)Alliecat Wrote:  Well I've just looked up everything I "need" on Amazon and have it all on a wishlist. Brewers Yeast, Rice Bran, and Spirulina, all come to about $50, and if I want to add the Nature Day Liquid it'll be just over $70. I think I will be ready to order it all by the last week of December, so in about two weeks. I am very excited to try adding it all. In the meantime I'm going to do the best I have with what I have on hand.

FYI nature day liquid worked for me where nothing else did. So much so it's un nerving.. But.. If they are honest about the ingredients and composition then I rate the stuff. Just don't go hard out . It's strong stuff.

Thanks ella. I'm planning on starting off with less of the dosage that they recommended, then maybe building it up a little at a time depending on how it goes. Some people were saying they take 3 droppers full a day, that's gonna be WAY too much for me. I took too much PM once and it made a mess of me. But I'm glad to hear you say it worked for you, because the main reason I decided on it is since SO many people say nothing else worked for them, and that's exactly where I'm at now.

By the way ella, your avatar is gorgeous! Did you get a new bra? Those look like D's Big Grin

(18-12-2015, 05:03 PM)Alliecat Wrote:  
(18-12-2015, 06:05 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  

Thanks ella. I'm planning on starting off with less of the dosage that they recommended, then maybe building it up a little at a time depending on how it goes. Some people were saying they take 3 droppers full a day, that's gonna be WAY too much for me. I took too much PM once and it made a mess of me. But I'm glad to hear you say it worked for you, because the main reason I decided on it is since SO many people say nothing else worked for them, and that's exactly where I'm at now.

By the way ella, your avatar is gorgeous! Did you get a new bra? Those look like D's Big Grin

Thanks allie. Yeh it is actually. Was going to throw it out until I tried it on. It's veryyyyy tight and uncomforterable though, certainly not an everyday bra, too much push up!
But yeh I read too girls taking three droppers and I was like wtf... I'd scroll through all the new testimonials and be amazed. I'd go back to it in a heartbeat if I wasn't trying to balance my hormones right now. I think u will like it, esp since your gonna go slow and not jump in like some of the girls have.

Is it normal for breasts to grow out at the sides first? When I look at mine straight on in the mirror, they are still small where they meet the middle of my chest, and haven't expanded closer together, but on the bottom and sides they are more round for sure. Not enough to fill out my bra any more than usual, but the shape of them has definitely changed. Is this how it started for anyone else?

Yes Alliecat, i love it Smile it started on the sides for me too

(20-12-2015, 11:15 PM)Vixy Wrote:  Yes Alliecat, i love it Smile it started on the sides for me too

Ok good! I was starting to doubt myself and thinking maybe I'm losing my mind from staring at them too long Tongue

First update in a while. I got pretty distracted during the holidays and I've had so many things going on, my NBE program came to a screeching halt the last couple of weeks. No more pumping Sad I just don't have the time for it anymore. Finding time during the day or night when I can just sit and basically do nothing isn't happening. I need to find a way that doesn't involve 2+ hours a day of using a pump. It really stinks because I think it was starting to work, but I realized my whole day was starting to revolve around it and I don't think that is a healthy way for me to be.

However, even though I've given up on pumping, at least for now, I have not given up altogether. I ended up ordering a bottle of herbal extract from Nature Day. Today was my fourth day taking it. The instructions say 3/4 of a dropper, 1-3 times, but the dropper doesn't even fill half way each time I squeeze it, so I've been doing 2 of those half full droppers once a day, before eating anything. I've also been using my volufiline cream diligently, once or twice a day and especially after showering, with a few minutes of the female deer exercise. My plan is to integrate more massage into my routine every day.

I was a little disappointed to see that the ratio is only 1:3, so I've considered buying the extracts that are in it and making my own. It would cost more to make it initially but I would get at least 3 bottles out of about $50 versus buying one of Nature Day's bottles for $30. I'm going to see if this one bottle does me any good and then I'll consider my options when it starts getting low. My plan is to do a liver cleanse after this bottle is empty, to clean out the extra hormones, and then decide if it's worth doing it again.

So far in these four days, I haven't noticed any breast swelling, however I haven't noticed any adverse effects either. And when I started my period this time, I didn't get cramping or very heavy bleeding like I normally do on the first day, so I think I can give credit to the extract for that.

Anyway, fingers crossed that this will do the trick. It seems to have very many great success stories, both on Nature Day's website and on Amazon. I'm skeptical (but remaining positive) because I've tried other things that haven't worked at all, so we'll see if this could be "the one."

Right. It's now been a couple of weeks since I started Nature Day's Fulfillment extract. I wish I could say I've seen effects as dramatic as all the testimonials, but sadly, not so Sad I'm not giving up though. I reduced the amount I've been taking to one dropper (which amounts to about 20-30 drops) once per day, before any meals. I'm not sure if I want to increase the dose or not to see if I get results by taking more of it. I'm wary of creating an imbalance.

I've cut out caffeine completely, switched to decaff coffee and totally ditched soda. After reading that caffeine slows growth, I gave it up cold turkey. I don't want anything getting in the way of my new boobs!

Recently I've added peppermint tea to my program. I've been drinking a couple of big glasses of it every day.

I've been reading up on different herbs that have been used for nbe, and I'm considering adding another one to my program along with the Fulfillment extract. I have been adding Wild Yam extract once a day to my Fulfillment extract, thinking that it would aid in production of progesterone, but come to find out Wild Yam doesn't actually do that, even though it is supposed to be good for general breast health.

One that stands out to me is dandelion root. I need to look into it more, but from what I've read it cleans estrogen receptor sites so that the nbe supplements can really take effect. I am tempted because I don't want to add another herb that increases estrogen, I really just want to increase the effectiveness of what I am taking right now.

My last piece of my update is about my diet. Even though it doesn't seem to have really improved my breast growth directly, I am very proud of myself for how well I have been doing. I have almost completely cut out refined foods, I would estimate between 90-95% or more of the foods that I eat are whole foods. Also, I have dramatically reduced meat consumption to almost nothing. I ate a small bit of chicken a few nights ago, and other than that it's been at least a couple of weeks since eating meat. My next goal is to cut down on the amount of dairy that I consume. I think I am working my way back to being vegan. After reading up on nutrition for vegetarians and vegans, I realized that I am in fact getting adequate protein from the veggies I am eating, so I am not worried about that in the least. I am making sure to eat a diverse range of fruits, veggies and grains, and am even getting adventurous and trying things I never used to like, such as brussel sprouts and mushrooms, and enjoying them! The one thing I may need to look into is a B12 supplement. There is a small amount in mushrooms, but I need to look into it some more.

My big NBE challenge seems to be massage. I just can't get the motivation to do it regularly, even though I am told by many people that it makes a big difference. I have been using a volufiline cream, but when it runs out I don't think I am going to buy anymore. I'm not sure how they determine the order of their ingredients, but food products are usually in order of greatest to lowest volume, and volufiline is like second to last on the ingredients in mine, so I think it's a very very low percentage. The recommended percentage from the clinical trial is 5% as far as I've read, so I am not going to bother with this brand again. I may save up my money and buy a more expensive cream that states how much volufiline is actually in the product so I can be sure it is worth it.

Well that's all for now. Good luck to everyone. Hopefully my next update I will have some more good news to share with you!

(25-01-2016, 05:25 AM)Alliecat Wrote:  Right. It's now been a couple of weeks since I started Nature Day's Fulfillment extract. I wish I could say I've seen effects as dramatic as all the testimonials, but sadly, not so Sad I'm not giving up though. I reduced the amount I've been taking to one dropper (which amounts to about 20-30 drops) once per day, before any meals. I'm not sure if I want to increase the dose or not to see if I get results by taking more of it. I'm wary of creating an imbalance.

I've cut out caffeine completely, switched to decaff coffee and totally ditched soda. After reading that caffeine slows growth, I gave it up cold turkey. I don't want anything getting in the way of my new boobs!

Recently I've added peppermint tea to my program. I've been drinking a couple of big glasses of it every day.

I've been reading up on different herbs that have been used for nbe, and I'm considering adding another one to my program along with the Fulfillment extract. I have been adding Wild Yam extract once a day to my Fulfillment extract, thinking that it would aid in production of progesterone, but come to find out Wild Yam doesn't actually do that, even though it is supposed to be good for general breast health.

One that stands out to me is dandelion root. I need to look into it more, but from what I've read it cleans estrogen receptor sites so that the nbe supplements can really take effect. I am tempted because I don't want to add another herb that increases estrogen, I really just want to increase the effectiveness of what I am taking right now.

My last piece of my update is about my diet. Even though it doesn't seem to have really improved my breast growth directly, I am very proud of myself for how well I have been doing. I have almost completely cut out refined foods, I would estimate between 90-95% or more of the foods that I eat are whole foods. Also, I have dramatically reduced meat consumption to almost nothing. I ate a small bit of chicken a few nights ago, and other than that it's been at least a couple of weeks since eating meat. My next goal is to cut down on the amount of dairy that I consume. I think I am working my way back to being vegan. After reading up on nutrition for vegetarians and vegans, I realized that I am in fact getting adequate protein from the veggies I am eating, so I am not worried about that in the least. I am making sure to eat a diverse range of fruits, veggies and grains, and am even getting adventurous and trying things I never used to like, such as brussel sprouts and mushrooms, and enjoying them! The one thing I may need to look into is a B12 supplement. There is a small amount in mushrooms, but I need to look into it some more.

My big NBE challenge seems to be massage. I just can't get the motivation to do it regularly, even though I am told by many people that it makes a big difference. I have been using a volufiline cream, but when it runs out I don't think I am going to buy anymore. I'm not sure how they determine the order of their ingredients, but food products are usually in order of greatest to lowest volume, and volufiline is like second to last on the ingredients in mine, so I think it's a very very low percentage. The recommended percentage from the clinical trial is 5% as far as I've read, so I am not going to bother with this brand again. I may save up my money and buy a more expensive cream that states how much volufiline is actually in the product so I can be sure it is worth it.

Well that's all for now. Good luck to everyone. Hopefully my next update I will have some more good news to share with you!
Good luck allie. You have done so well to give up caffeine and processed foods.
Ps I tried to make my own Natureday blend and it had no effect at all . It took three weeks for me to see growth with Natureday extract which is pretty impressive really.
I seriously went up 3/4"

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon