Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

confused - just starting out

Shocked 

I am a long time lurker on this site just trying to learn everything, however I am still confused and not sure how to start my routine. I am 19, female, asian and white, 5'7" and 32A with a goal of 32C. I understand that this will take more than a year. This is what I have as a plan so far:

-start with 500mg of saw palmetto, fenugreek, borage oil and massage with borage oil every day for a week.
-After a week ramp up to 2X 500mg of each for another week and continue massage
-After two weeks ramp up to 3X 500mg of each if my body allows and continue massage

I am trying to avoid Don Quai and black cohosh because from what I understand they increase the risk of cancer.
I want to change my routine as needed, however I do not know what I should or should not add to enhance my small breasts already

One thing you might consider is doing a liver cleanse before you begin with the herbs. Using milk thistle is safe, and it will help your liver get rid of any unnecessary hormones that your body may be storing. Doing a cleanse first is supposed to help the overall success of the herbs you use afterwards to increase estrogen.

I always suggest taking a look at this thread http://breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=20386 for non-herbal ways to grow your breasts as well. Guessing at herbs and altering your hormones can be a tricky thing, I think it would be best, especially at your young age, to work on as many of the non-herbal methods as you can manage to include in your routine.

Good luck Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon