Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Vixy's long-term breast enlargement program :3

Omg they look so good!!

(04-01-2016, 11:51 PM)Vixy Wrote:  Start : 34A
1 month later : 34B ♡

Cool man, so did you try the flax massage in the end?

Wow you look really good! So you think your growth was from noogleberry mostly or changing your diet and massage?

Thank you all !

The growth didn't come from plants, and I only noogled 3 times. However, this pic was taken 24 hours after Last noogle session.

The growth came mainly from massage (I was very consistent for 2-3 weeks).

I didn't try FSO yet. I wonder if I can make my own because I have organic Flax seeds. x)

I am ready to give a try to noogleberry only because massage takes time and energy. My breasts seem to respond very well to the NB too.

To grow new tissue, our bodies need lots of vitamins & minerals, right ? Carbohydrates & water are the priority. Maximum nutrition, maximum hydration in order to the body to function properly. I eat huge ripe bananas & dates smoothies, sometimes delicious ripe mangoes & fresh figs. Unlimited amounts for maximum nutrition.

This way I hope to see even more growth soon !

Hi Vixy, new follower.

I can relate to parts of your story. Being very small and a late bloomer, and being anorexic in the past. I'm also vegan. I used to be high carb too, but ended up with too many digestive problems and fat gain from it (which went everywhere but my boobs! Sad ), due to the fact that I have fibromyaliga and chronic fatigue, at the time was very severe and I could barely exercise or move much. But I'm working on that now.

We also have similar goals in general about health and beauty. Congrats on the progress so far, it inspires me to go back to massaging asap! Hope to see updates from you!

1 week NB update.
1st pic = 1 week ago
2nd & 3rd = 1 week NB

Thank you Seraphic and congratulations for being a vegan. Big Grin it takes time to heal ! Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-01-2016, 11:02 AM)Vixy Wrote:  1 week NB update.
1st pic = 1 week ago
2nd & 3rd = 1 week NB

Thank you Seraphic and congratulations for being a vegan. Big Grin it takes time to heal ! Smile

They definitely look bigger and rounder!! Keep up the good work Smile

I feel a bit too ! But I think it will take several weeks to really show noticeable results ! Smile

(10-01-2016, 02:35 PM)Vixy Wrote:  I feel a bit too ! But I think it will take several weeks to really show noticeable results ! Smile

I definitely notice a difference! I love your boobs they're so perky and the shape is perfect

(10-01-2016, 11:02 AM)Vixy Wrote:  1 week NB update.
1st pic = 1 week ago
2nd & 3rd = 1 week NB

You look great. Look with the massage do you cup the whole breast in your hand and move the whole breast around ? I read conflicting things over and over. Ie you move your hands "around" your breasts but not move the breasts themselves. I've been moving the whole breast in circular inward rotations?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon