Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Vixy's long-term breast enlargement program :3

Ah, I didn't understand. You mean that fat already there in the body, can be moved thanks to NBE techniques, but not extra fat added to the body ?

Sorry for the confusion Vixy,
You'll be fine since your just applying the herbs topically.
Its when you start ingesting many of the herbs there seems to be a weight gain.
Bobbi
Heart 

HI VIXY.
I READ YOUR POSTS WITH INTEREST. I HAVE BEEN ON HIGH RAW VEGAN LIFESTYLE FOR 1 YEAR NOW AND I LOST SOME WEIGHT. I NEED TO GAIN WEIGHT THOUGH AND I TRY TO EAT ENOUGH CALORIES (AROUND 2000-2500)

I HAVE BEEN TRYING SEVERAL METHODS TO GROW MY BREASTS. I TOOK FENUGREEK SEEDS INTERNALLY BUT I STARTED HAVING PROBLEMS WITH MY PERIOD SO I STOPPED. I HAVE BEEN DOING MASSAGE AND FAT BRUSHING FOR 2 MONTHS NOW BUT I AM STILL CONFUSED WHICH MASSAGE TECHNIQUE IS THE MOST EFFECTIVE.

COULD YOU PLEASE PROVIDE AN UPDATE ON YOUR PROGRESS AND IF MASSAGE HAS BEEN EFFECTIVE FOR YOU AND WHICH ONE YOU USE. HAVE YOU STARTED TO MASSAGE WITH PM YET? THANKS SO MUCH!Wink

HAPPYME, WHICH HERBS DO YOU THINK ARE GOOD FOR WEIGHT GAIN? THANKSWink

Hi beauxgrosseins, french pseudo, french person ? I'm french.

Congratulations for your lifestyle and for choosing vegan !
You have to remember that the most important is HIGH CARB vegan (high calories, 2500-3000 long term for success, and achieving your ideal weight). Raw is great but, high carb (even cooked) is better for your health if you can't afford 100% raw days. I tried to stay 100% raw for 1 year, but I wasn't eating enough carb calories, that's why I finally end with health injuries (eating less than 2000calories a day, which is already starvation, and too much fat calories versus unlimited good carb calories which are designed for our body).

Give it Raw Till 4 lifestyle a try. You have all the infos here : http://thebananagirl.com/raw-till-4-faqs.php

When you take an herb, you should try tiny amounts of it before taking more, to see how your body react.
Go to massage thread if you want, choose to stick with one massage before switching to another. Smile

I didn't started massaging with PM, I only started massaging with fenugreek at the moment. I'm not in my follicular phase yet.

I noticed my breasts got a little rounder from massaging, I gained 1cm.

Last year, when I was around 1500cals a day, not high carb, I had all the symptoms (everything) of estrogen deficiency. My breasts were flat like hell. I had no menstruation for 1 year and more. I was so tired all the time and didn't know how to feel good. Sad Hormonal imbalance long term is so harmful for the body.

Now I'm feeling so much better, and I have 0 symptoms of estrogen deficiency since I switched to a rich calorie, high carb lifestyle. <3

In addition to female deer massage, I bought some NBE herbs ! I'm not going to use it orally. I will only apply them directly on my breasts, as I said before.

I've got :
-pueraria extract (for follicular phase)
-fenugreek extract (for luteal phase)
-coconut oil (for cream base)
I know these herbs had been used by Chiyomilk and very many NBE people, so I go for it !

I also bought (Christmas coming...)
-a NoogleBerry (breast pump), annnnd I hope it is worth it, because of the price (I love testimonials of people who had success with it ! Especially Cheryl)

I had not been consistent at all with massaging (and applying any herbs) for 2 weeks, because of orchestra session which ends tomorrow.

I also plan to buy :
-organic FSO (flaxseed oil) as I saw Emily Loretta had great success with it.

And maybe (later) :
-saw palmetto
-evening primrose oil

I am just wondering about the doses I should use, since i don't take pills or powder, but I apply liquid extracts of these plants onto my boobs. Which one is stronger, liquid extract, powder/pills ? Is a drop enough, or more ? Anyway, I tried fenugreek 2 times, and the second time I put 5 drops in my cream, and the following night, I felt some familiar feelings in legs (like I have slight feelings of being in my cycle but I'm not in my cycle, it's a little restless legs), but then after a few minutes I slept. Maybe it was a hormonal symptom ?

So I did NBE techniques for a total of 2 weeks since I began. With only massage, I gained about 1 cm (not far from a B cup but I really have to be consistent !) Very hopeful, and I think I can go to a C cup easily within 1 to 2 years. <3

Okay,

I'm like OMG xD I ordered a NoogleBerry thursday night and I received the package friday, early day !! It comes from Great Britain and I live in France, but this is a very fast delivery !

So I will soon try it out. Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Heart 

I've been measuring several times this week to be sure,

And according to bra size official measurements, I achieved a small 34B. *_*
I'm so happy. It seems breasts continue to grow several days/weeks after NBE techniques (even if we stopped for a while like me because of busy days).
They grew mainly with massage 'cause I only applied fenugreek 2 times.

Top of that, my nipples have become a little sensitive which can be a sign that they keep growing, as I didn't had this feeling for a long time, and I know I have it when there is a hormonal shift.

Pictures : size of my boobs now, and first cleavage.

I'm on the road to C ! At this rate, I am craving for more than a small C cup. I now aim for a full C or even a D.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(20-12-2015, 02:51 AM)Vixy Wrote:  I've been measuring several times this week to be sure,

And according to bra size official measurements, I achieved a small 38B. *_*
I'm so happy. It seems breasts continue to grow several days/weeks after NBE techniques (even if we stopped for a while like me because of busy days).
They grew mainly with massage 'cause I only applied fenugreek 2 times.

Top of that, my nipples have become a little sensitive which can be a sign that they keep growing, as I didn't had this feeling for a long time, and I know I have it when there is a hormonal shift.

Pictures : size of my boobs now, and first cleavage.

I'm on the road to C ! At this rate, I am craving for more than a small C cup. I now aim for a full C or even a D.
You can definitely see itl be easy for you to grow heaps. I love how you got that cleavage too. I can never get mine to come together like that.
Thumbs Up 

Ellacraig, well, I'm sure you can achieve this kind of cleavage, I explain how I got it in this post : http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=24865&pid=166690#pid166690
Breasts pushed on the sides is great, and a little toward the chest too.

(04-12-2015, 10:44 AM)Vixy Wrote:  Hi everyone ! I'm new here.

I posted a message a few months ago to say I came to barely no breasts to a 38A in 2 months, thanks to proper nutrition. But I have to admit, i gained 10 pounds in the process, since I was a bit anorexic.

However, I only got my first boobs (34A) at age 21. First time of my life, small but real boobs. This is quite late when you know some girls have already a C cup at age 13.

Hormones just play a so important role in breast growth. I had a growth hormone deficiency for most of my life. Go to bed late (from childhood, and11pm-12pm even from age 11) and inappropriate diet are the main result of this issue in my story.

Today I'm planning to grow my breasts, for appearance, the feeling of being a woman, and show that dedication and true health are keys to have success in every aspect of life.

So I'm starting a long-term breast enlargement program !
This is a 1 week update. I gained 0,5 inch of breast cup from only :
-massaging my breasts inwards for 30 minutes a day
-fat brushing 10 minutes a day (Chiyomilk method)
So, i am now at a pretty full 34A. ‹3

I aim for a small 34C. I would be fully satisfied with no more than a C cup, because I am small (in height) and I've already pretty round face, butt, so I think it would be enough curves. Smile

Edit : I am not a 38A, I am a 34A actually, sorry. Tongue
I have a bigger goal now, since I saw NBE will work for me.
It's 32D~32DD. Obviously, I would be really happy with a C cup Big Grin, but if I can go up to this goal, I will go for it.

I want to go from 34 to 32 for underbust, 'cause I used to have this size, before being sick. Now I healthier day after day with a strong lifestyle I already lost some cm of underbust, and I am near to 32 size. Yay !

I'm planning to keep doing this method if I got some results within 3-6 months. I also thought about applying liquid fenugreek, but I have to find one extract yet.

Best luck to all ! Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon