Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The hidden face,,

(24-11-2015, 04:46 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  
(24-11-2015, 01:05 PM)char Wrote:  If you like the way you look... do it for you, dear! Not that you should care, but you might could help me with this intimidating ziplock baggy of powders, brushes, and thingamabobs. Sheesh!
Its new territory to be sure Char,,,, but im getting more familiar daily with thingamabobs..lol..Smile

I say, you are doing a wonderful job. Now, quite with the beauty queen for a moment and help a sister out!

Awesomeness!

Yeah bare essential is an awesome brand. What I used to do when i first started ( to cover the ' five o'clock shadow, before epilations) was to use a pan stick one shade darker than my skin, and a shade of bare essential one shade lighter than my skin. The pan stick negated the shadow, the bare essential brought it up to my normal skin tone. The great thing about the bare essential makeup is it it minerals, not oily. So it gave me clean and fresh look of 'natural' beauty :p

I do have to say: go brunette all the way :p looks good on ya Wink

What also looks good is using a bronzer powder to highlight the cheekbones, like where you would get windburn. ( the apples of the cheekbones and down. ). Also, to make your eyes seem larger and brighter, use a lighter shade of eye shadow on the inside corners nearest nose.

For instance: my favorite is smokey eyes, i use dark eyeshadow ( black on outside corner, charcoal gey in middle of eyelid, silver on inside corners) blend together going from the silver to the black, never the other way around. It will create a gradient effect. It makes your eyes a bit youthful looking. I also use an eyelash crimper heavy on the outside edge, light towards the center before applying mascara. If done right, you have 'doe' eyes.....boys fall head over heals for them, especially when you bat your eyelashes :p

(26-11-2015, 12:09 AM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  What also looks good is using a bronzer powder to highlight the cheekbones, like where you would get windburn. ( the apples of the cheekbones and down. ). Also, to make your eyes seem larger and brighter, use a lighter shade of eye shadow on the inside corners nearest nose.

For instance: my favorite is smokey eyes, i use dark eyeshadow ( black on outside corner, charcoal gey in middle of eyelid, silver on inside corners) blend together going from the silver to the black, never the other way around. It will create a gradient effect. It makes your eyes a bit youthful looking. I also use an eyelash crimper heavy on the outside edge, light towards the center before applying mascara. If done right, you have 'doe' eyes.....boys fall head over heals for them, especially when you bat your eyelashes :p
Your light years ahead of me kid, but im taking notes,, still getting used to all the facets of this face. and thanks for the tip i can use all the tips for youthful looks i can get. Im one of the elder statesman here. btw if i dont talkto you any more tonight on here hope you have a good holiday hun,, stay safe okay,,Smile

(26-11-2015, 12:38 AM)Pinnochia Wrote:  
(26-11-2015, 12:09 AM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  What also looks good is using a bronzer powder to highlight the cheekbones, like where you would get windburn. ( the apples of the cheekbones and down. ). Also, to make your eyes seem larger and brighter, use a lighter shade of eye shadow on the inside corners nearest nose.

Your light years ahead of me kid, but im taking notes,, still getting used to all the facets of this face. and thanks for the tip i can use all the tips for youthful looks i can get. Im one of the elder statesman here. btw if i dont talkto you any more tonight on here hope you have a good holiday hun,, stay safe okay,,Smile
Lol i have started a new thread called Kiss and Makeup thread.. hopefully people will contribute to it. I will copy and paste these tips there when i have access to a regular computer and not this not-so-smartphone.

You take care as well dear. Dont eat turkey and drive ! :p

(23-11-2015, 10:01 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  
(23-11-2015, 05:35 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  The last picture looks really good. One thing I have been told told is to smile. Your face will look much more feminine if you can keep a smile going.

I agree!

You do have a lot going for you.I would dare say if I passed by you in public, I would not question your gender.

I have to say, confidence to ' present' in public can be daunting to say the least. Always worried about who is 'clocking' you, whether someone might try to do you harm because of who you are..it can really be burdensome sometimes. Being lighthearted and cheerful and smiley can take the pressure off of how others see us, and free us to live our lives comfortable.

What others think is not important. We skew our own views of ourselves through the views of others.
Yea hun, ive given it alot of thought since this post,, and a scarf tied around the neck eliminates someone getting a glimpse of your Adams apple,, I guess sun glasses too, but then it gets alittle too ( traveling incognito,,,),lol,,, but your absolutely right,,, attitude and presence,,, if you can let your feelings guide you,, go on auto pilot and enjoy it,, i imagine its a much easier sell.Smile

Geez Pino, I missed your opening pics on this thread... Oh well... I will have to read this entire thing when I get time. Seems interesting and I share in your problems.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon