Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Growth companion to B.O.?

We have all heard that you shouldn't mix pm and bo.
A couple of sites I visited recommend using lotions that contains volufiline or voluplus, both apparently made from nutmeg.

Has anyone tried or experienced anything from either brand, or know someone who has?

Hello,
I have been using BO with a breast cream that contains volufiline, as well as breast pumping and taking 2 mg of estradiol. The pumping has not been religious as my work schedule is strange.
In 14 days I have gone from a 40.5 to 42. Now I am not sure of what part is giving such rapid results. My breast are not noticeably large but they feel different, have become wider at the base. It is a little scary as to how fast I am responding as I have read the posts on where BO took Cheryl. I also think I am a person with low T anyway. I am not very hairy, cannot grow a full beard and have soft, white skin. I have been seeing a psychologist and will now ask that if I can see her NP that helps with MTF transitions as I am now wanting to know my hormone levels. FYI 750mg BO in the AM and PM with 1 Kelp tab, 2mg estradiol in between, 1 collagen tab daily. Lots of protein and I have also lost 4 lbs.

I don't know why but MSM seems to really help BO.

Wow, that is a nice increase in size.

In regards to the MSM, if i am not mistaken, it helps with the collogen levels? Which, if that is the case, then it makes sense..a vital building block for b.o perhaps? I wil have to pick some up. Been a while since i have used it, and i dont think i had used it in conjunction with B.O.

I know using my homemade versipn of volufiline, my boobs feel a bit more balloon like..lol squishy and puffy...i even poked them a few times in amusement.

Thats exactly it. The MSM seems to make them puffier, fuller and squishy at the same time. The MSM also has vitamin C as well. Dont know if that matters or not. I also notice after adding MSM a fibrous area finally let go with a myo fascial release massage. Maybe it was timing maybe MSM, all that matters is its gone.

So i was doing some thinking.

B.o. is purported to aromatize T into E. ...i am wondering, if, forskolin 'Does' aromatize T into E, then would taking forskolin enhance the aromatizaion?

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=11512

According to that thread, it (forskolin) has aromatization properties, as i had mentioned in that thread #23 of the bodybuilding link seems to say that if progestins are present, then aromatization may happen.

Adding to that, if nutmeg oil raises progesterone, then perhaps the trifecta of nbe for non phytoestrogens would be:

Bovine ovary
Nutmeg oil
Forskolin

Thoughts on this theory?

And perhaps white peony as wel

So I am on day 20, just received a glandular Pituitary supplement from Swanson's. My regimen is somewhat a work in progress but here it is. 750 mg of BO, once in the AM & PM, 1/2 a Kelp tablet or about 112mcg in the AM/PM, 1 pituitary tab AM/PM, 1 Estradiol 2mg per day, Saw Palmetto in liquid form-sub lingual-3 to 4 times per day,1 Collagen supplement. I breast pump maybe every other day and use a breast cream with volufiline at least once per day after a shower. Currently, I am at 42.25 inches at the bust line. I cannot determine what is guiding my growth specifically. My size is not that noticeable but the base of my breast have definably increased. I personally think it is more of the pumping and breast cream as I have not been on the BO or estrogen long enough to have this effect (at least in my opinion). I am seeing a gender therapist, hoping to receive my "letter" at some point in the future, which I hope is not too far off. Until then, I will continue this routine.

(23-11-2015, 11:40 AM)LateBloomer2 Wrote:  So I am on day 20, just received a glandular Pituitary supplement from Swanson's. My regimen is somewhat a work in progress but here it is. 750 mg of BO, once in the AM & PM, 1/2 a Kelp tablet or about 112mcg in the AM/PM, 1 pituitary tab AM/PM, 1 Estradiol 2mg per day, Saw Palmetto in liquid form-sub lingual-3 to 4 times per day,1 Collagen supplement. I breast pump maybe every other day and use a breast cream with volufiline at least once per day after a shower. Currently, I am at 42.25 inches at the bust line. I cannot determine what is guiding my growth specifically. My size is not that noticeable but the base of my breast have definably increased. I personally think it is more of the pumping and breast cream as I have not been on the BO or estrogen long enough to have this effect (at least in my opinion). I am seeing a gender therapist, hoping to receive my "letter" at some point in the future, which I hope is not too far off. Until then, I will continue this routine.
Congrats, LB! Hopefully you Will get the letter soon!

The one thing that has got me slightly worried in your regiment is the use of b.o. AND estradiol . I not an endocrinologist by any means. Just be careful.
Just much as a person shouldn't take b.o and phytoestrogens, not sure if b.o. will compete or conflict for the same receptors.

Perhaps then again, it could be synergistic, and work together. Just watch out for any side effects like deep vein thrombosis (blood clot, usually in the legs) or signs leading to stroke. Don't want to scare you.

(08-11-2015, 10:25 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  We have all heard that you shouldn't mix pm and bo.

Hi Squirrel,
Can you point me to any of the research on this? I would greatly appreciate it Big Grin

I had NOT come across that yet.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon