Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bovine ovary as a topical/transdermal application?

Has anyone tried making a booby batter using bovine ovarian extract? Are the particles small enough to be used transdermally?

Thoughts and inputs?

Interesting thought! I have a feeling like it probably wouldn't work, that it's more effective internally - but, it totally might. I have some extract, and it is pretty grainy. After shaking up the elixir, it's very thick and you can see the particles. If it was going to work, I think it'd have to be processed in a lab.

(18-04-2016, 11:08 PM)MzHoney Wrote:  Interesting thought! I have a feeling like it probably wouldn't work, that it's more effective internally - but, it totally might. I have some extract, and it is pretty grainy. After shaking up the elixir, it's very thick and you can see the particles. If it was going to work, I think it'd have to be processed in a lab.

see my bovine vodka experiment

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon