Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

why Àm i taking this?

Saw palmetto!

I don't have any high testosterone levels. I looked at the symptoms list and I have none of it.
I have been taking 3000 of these herbs for 2 weeks. Fg, fennel, sp, epo, bo, fso, b complex. I haven't had any signs of growing yet, its very early I know. I'm wondering if in the long run this is what won't make me grow?
Should I continue or stop saw palmetto? I really don't know what to do. Wahaika, moon, someone give me advice please!

Thanks guys.

Hello Ellet,

Whenever you try something, you need to give it more time including saw palmetto.

Try looking through the old board and find where someone grew using herbs but not saw palmetto.

Wahaika

Hi Ellet, it took me about 3 weeks to a month before I started to feel any growing pains on herbs. I take Red Clover (420mg), Fenugreek (610mg) and Sam Palmetto (420mg), one capsule of each 3 times a day plus 2 EPO capsules. Its better to start on a lower dose and ramp up gradually if you are not making any progress, but you need to give your body time to adjust to the herbs and 2 weeks really isn't long enough. NBE is a long slow process for most women. I think 3000mg of each is the recommended maximum you should take. Taking too much can sometimes have the opposite effect and make your growth stall so if you have gone straight in at 3000mg then this could be the reason you have not had any growing pains, although you can still grow without experiencing growing pains.

Good luck! Smile

Cleo,

The Genistein in Red Clover can cause hypothyroidism. If you are taking Red Clover, you will also need to suppliment it with thyroid support (kelp, L-Tyrosine, B vitamins, and selenium).

Good luck!

Wahaika

I've never heard that mentioned before, thanks Wahaika. Started on the Flat2Fab programme in July so that's why I'm taking Red Clover. Only have a few capsules left though and I'm switching to Wild Yam once they've run out.

I've grown using herbs, but not Saw Palmetto. I gained a cup size using only gelatin, fenugreek and fennel, plus borage oil and a multivitamin. I'm still growing, and I've since added a B-complex and some flax seed oil. I don't think SP is necessary for growth, at least not for some people. I was terrified of getting more cellulite, so I didn't want to mess with SP.

Definitely include massage, though.

Hi T-belle
Could you tell me in what amounts you took those herbs?

I started taking saw palmetto, fenugreek and red clover a month ago and have noticed some sensitivity and swelling (that went away after my period) but I´m not to keen on taking SW in the long run. Also, now I´m a bit worried about the red clover as well since I have thyroid-related problems in my family.

thanks!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon