Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

looking to try BO, would like some advice :)

Hi all!
I've been curious about NBE for a while and have lurked around on and off for a while.
A bit about me, I am 24 and have a mirena IUD. I have tried ainterol PM capsules for nearly a year and PM didn't seem to bother my BC coverage however it made my cycles irregular. In terms of growth I don't feel like it did too much at all but it wasn't doing anything adverse so I just kept taking it till I ran out.
Sooo now I'm keen on trying BO Tongue
I think I'll take the swansons brand to start with to see if I respond to BO at all.
However I'm pretty confused with all the extra supplements people seem to be taking with BO.
Is it reasonable to see growth with just BO and massage and upping protein intake? Or should I start BO with other supplements as well?
I have read that PC can be used in the second half of the cycle to 'balance hormones'. Is this usually necessary?
Also is it likely BO will affect my mirena IUD?
Sorry for all the questions, I realise the NBE journey is a greatly individual thing however I would really like to get some input and hear people's experiences Smile

Hi there, I have personal experience with just BO and upping protein intake! I grew 0.5 inches in a month. But after that I saw no growth for 2 months so I tried Ainterol as well but all it did was made my cycle irregular as well. So now I purchased this e-book called The C Cup Code and it has been super helpful in explaining why we need to take other supplements with BO. I will explain so you don't have to buy it Wink

For growing you need a balance of 4 essential hormones:
-Estrogen
-Progesterone
-Human Growth Hormone
-Prolactin

BO only helps your body create more of its own estrogen and progesterone, but you'll need Pituitary Glandular to help your body create more Human Growth Hormone and prolactin.

You will also need protein shakes, since amino acids build up most structures in your body. You will also need to make sure your temperature is 98.6 to ensure that your thyroid will use the hormones properly.

Another thing you will need is Collagen, which is responsible for boosting firmness and perkiness in your breasts. MSM is also another good sidekick since the body uses it to create healthy, new cells as well as to aid in detoxing.

You can also use a digestion booster to make sure you're absorbing all of the BO, like Bioperine. And lastly, you should use an Anti-Androgen like Spearmint tea to reduce testosterone.

I'm recently starting this program also so we'll see how it goes! Seems pretty complete though.

(04-11-2015, 09:16 AM)sweets93 Wrote:  Hi there, I have personal experience with just BO and upping protein intake! I grew 0.5 inches in a month. But after that I saw no growth for 2 months so I tried Ainterol as well but all it did was made my cycle irregular as well. So now I purchased this e-book called The C Cup Code and it has been super helpful in explaining why we need to take other supplements with BO. I will explain so you don't have to buy it Wink

For growing you need a balance of 4 essential hormones:
-Estrogen
-Progesterone
-Human Growth Hormone
-Prolactin

BO only helps your body create more of its own estrogen and progesterone, but you'll need Pituitary Glandular to help your body create more Human Growth Hormone and prolactin.

You will also need protein shakes, since amino acids build up most structures in your body. You will also need to make sure your temperature is 98.6 to ensure that your thyroid will use the hormones properly.

Another thing you will need is Collagen, which is responsible for boosting firmness and perkiness in your breasts. MSM is also another good sidekick since the body uses it to create healthy, new cells as well as to aid in detoxing.

You can also use a digestion booster to make sure you're absorbing all of the BO, like Bioperine. And lastly, you should use an Anti-Androgen like Spearmint tea to reduce testosterone.

I'm recently starting this program also so we'll see how it goes! Seems pretty complete though.

this is everything i've ever researched all in one sitting! lol Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon