Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A Newbie Needing Help with Program Review and Counsel

Hello Friends,

I started NBE 2 1/2 weeks ago with Nature Day program. Has anyone gotten results? Is this a good program?

I'm requesting help with my program from those who have seen measurable success with at least a cup size increase with herbs and massage please.

Here is my bio and program. I am really a newbie, so please bear with my ignorance and cut it to me straight so I am not wasting time and money. I have spent the equivalent of one week reading threads here and would love personalized guidance according to my stats please.

I appreciate it so much!!!

Bio:
38 y.o.
34A cup currently
34B cup prior to pregnancy & breastfeeding
5'6 & 135 lb. (small boned)
high metabolism but gain weight in butt, hips and thighs
28 day cycle consistently
healthy
exercise: rebounding
4 children
breastfed 8 years
largest size while breastfeeding: 34D cup
normal size while breastfeeding: 34C cup

*What other details do y'all need to help me?

Program:
http://www.breastnexus.com/usercp.php?action=profile
started Nature Day October 2015 (3 weeks ago)
massage 1x nightly with ND cream and heating pad
liquid ND 3x daily
flax seed oil 3 Grams daily
volufiline 1x daily
high quality liquid or softgel multiple vitamin/mineral
daily whey protein shake and balanced diet

P.S. I started with the Nature Day liquid extract in the alcohol base taking 3 droppers a day equaling 1 gram of SP, Fennel, FG, DQ and BT. After four days I was feeling mild pains in my breasts a few times a day near the tops of my armpits, similar to the sensations I experienced when I was having letdown of milk or had a clogged milk duct when nursing. Then I had dental work done and the past week switched to the Nature Day capsules taking 6 per day equaling 4.2 grams of the same herbs. The pains stopped when I started taking the capsules. But when I wake up my nipples have begun to be sore and tender the past week though my period is still three weeks away and this is a new development. Also, I have gained weight in my belly, hips and thighs since beginning NBE. It seems I've gained almost a pound of fat a week and little has gone to my breasts! I am naturally small waisted and curvy in the hips and thighs, so this belly fat is a new development also. Lastly, I have started human growth hormone injections of 1 mg per day over the past 7 days.

Hi
I'm transgendered MTF, so my hormone make up is a little different than yours, but I have used the Natureday products, with some luck.
I first used the liquid, and then added the pills to a new order of liquid, at last I ordered the creme for massage. Maybe is it was the timing, but I feel I got more growth from the creme than just the pills and liquid.
I did all this for 3 months then switched to BO, then PM. at the moment I am detoxing and plan to start up with PM in a few weeks.
I loved the creme by the way, very silky and a nice scent. It seems to take a long time before its absorbed and when it is my breasts just felt amazing.
Good luck
Bobbi
PS
I too started to gain weight and all in my tummy too. Seems its very hard to lose weight when your on any of these programs.
Too bad there isnt a way to get the new fat to head north or south only.

Thank you Bobbie for making the effort to reply to my post in such detail! It's helpful. I hear you on the fat distribution. I will keep using ND faithfully for now.

This is the strangest forum I've ever seen. Some threads get a barrage of posts and go on for years and others just seem to be invisible?
There is a ton of excellent research in here, and I find I get more help by digging in to the process of breast growth, and when you have a question, ask it and add some of your homework about why your confused.
Happy growing.
Picture records of growth seem to get more response too.

Bobbi

I agree with Bobbi about the lack of reactions in some threads, I think in this case its because ''breastfed8yrs'' is using things not many around here are using atm..like natureday and human growth hormone injections.. It sounds like you are taking serious measures... as far as I am familiar with, things look good..Take a look at breastfoods too.. Also consider a good massage oil like coconutoil to rotate so you dont numb your receptors with the nature day creams or extracts..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon