Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

cee.cee.petite's program

Good call taping them down . But yeh. If ure on a budget try alieexpress.com for cheap beautiful bras
[/quote]

Yeah. I'll be doing that from now on. I love Ali just not the shipping times. Might try a discount store close by me....it's a store that sells damaged, irregular, out of season, and overstock items for little to nothing. I bought my last bras there for like 6$ for one and 4$ for another. It's similar to like Burke's if I had to compare it to something. I'm always on a budget lol. ???

But this is so crazy, I used to stalk your threads when you first started. I was like man, I want her boobs. Little did I know.....lol. But I started in 2013.....but I've gained weight, I'm on BCP pills, and at the beginning of this year I was taking lots of fenugreek. ....like 6 pills a day. Then I noticed the fullness. I noticed it in 2013 too when I was taking maca and MSM but that wasn't even for NBE, that was for weight gain and growing my hair. And if I remember correctly I started msm in July 2013 and started maca in August and ended in November and I swore off maca cause it made me eat everything and I needed a break. Did nothing for all of 2014 because I didn't have time for NBE started back again in Jan 15 when I started BCP I figured it would help then I was like....okay NBE works.....somewhat.

(02-11-2015, 08:01 AM)cee.cee.petite Wrote:  Good call taping them down . But yeh. If ure on a budget try alieexpress.com for cheap beautiful bras

Yeah. I'll be doing that from now on. I love Ali just not the shipping times. Might try a discount store close by me....it's a store that sells damaged, irregular, out of season, and overstock items for little to nothing. I bought my last bras there for like 6$ for one and 4$ for another. It's similar to like Burke's if I had to compare it to something. I'm always on a budget lol. ???

But this is so crazy, I used to stalk your threads when you first started. I was like man, I want her boobs. Little did I know.....lol. But I started in 2013.....but I've gained weight, I'm on BCP pills, and at the beginning of this year I was taking lots of fenugreek. ....like 6 pills a day. Then I noticed the fullness. I noticed it in 2013 too when I was taking maca and MSM but that wasn't even for NBE, that was for weight gain and growing my hair. And if I remember correctly I started msm in July 2013 and started maca in August and ended in November and I swore off maca cause it made me eat everything and I needed a break. Did nothing for all of 2014 because I didn't have time for NBE started back again in Jan 15 when I started BCP I figured it would help then I was like....okay NBE works.....somewhat.
[/quote]

Ha ha that's funny lol
I take only two FG but would like to take more!
Maca does f all for me and msm gives me crazy scary lifelike dreams .
So u reckon BCP has helped? Or did the fenugreek help more..

I attribute fenugreek because this isn't my first time on the pill and I always do that with herbs. I did it with maca. I started off taking three and after few weeks doubled the dose but the fenugreek that I had said you could take up to 6 caps a day so I worked my way up to it. And I was only taking fenugreek because I knew it wouldn't mess withy hormones. I really didn't think NBE worked unless you tooknow a cocktail of pills and Noogled bUT at the time the NB scared me because it seems painful and I was too cheap. Then I found out about the zhanzhu cups and that's when I decided to take the plunge because I knew herbs would be slow growth.

I wasn't just taking msm though. It was a supplememt called maxi hair that's similar to hairfinity, so it was a multivitamin so maybe that kept me from having symptoms.

Your breast look like a C cup than A!
What's your measures if i may know?

Beautiful breast btw, keep it up! Wink

(04-11-2015, 11:20 AM)Ammako Wrote:  Your breast look like a C cup than A!
What's your measures if i may know?

Beautiful breast btw, keep it up! Wink

Okay so, here's what I got. I might be off but I tried. Band(underarm/over bust) 33.7ish-round to 34in
Bust 32.6ish
Under bust 28.2ish

30DD 32D 34C 36B 38A 40AA - SO apparently these are my correct size options, 32D being my true size. I'll probably just be wearing the 34C since I know for sure I can find that almost anywhere. I think I get it about the different band and cup sizes now.

http://www.brasize.com/bra-sister-size.html I used this website to help me better understand and add some size options other than 32D.

So now your at your goal size what's the new goal!

I have no idea now....I just want to look I'm the mirror and not see small breast lol. So I'm not going to put a size on it but I will say I don't want to be unproportionably large either so....

(05-11-2015, 03:49 PM)cee.cee.petite Wrote:  I have no idea now....I just want to look I'm the mirror and not see small breast lol. So I'm not going to put a size on it but I will say I don't want to be unproportionably large either so....
Yeh I hear you. My goal was always 34c and now I can wear SOME but not all. My goal I guess is to be able to wear ALL 34c and fill them out. For now I'm like you. I look in the mirror and see small boobs Rolleyes

(05-11-2015, 07:11 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(05-11-2015, 03:49 PM)cee.cee.petite Wrote:  I have no idea now....I just want to look I'm the mirror and not see small breast lol. So I'm not going to put a size on it but I will say I don't want to be unproportionably large either so....
Yeh I hear you. My goal was always 34c and now I can wear SOME but not all. My goal I guess is to be able to wear ALL 34c and fill them out. For now I'm like you. I look in the mirror and see small boobs Rolleyes

Well I went bra shopping at target and 34C is definitely the best size for me except I can't upload my pics anymore because of the file size......

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon