Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

stand-still, what am I lacking?

(23-04-2016, 08:14 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  do you think SHBG could be a problem for me? would it being too high cause breast decrease? My theory was that when my E & P drop (around menses/mid cycle) then the high levels of SHBG can over ride them and that is what may cause the decrease.. because that is when I have my fluctuations, during menses and mid cycle, before ovulation.

It's certainly possible. Usually it has a preference for testosterone though, but your testosterone was also a bit high (though still within norm)... It could be that all these things are interlocked somehow. It'd be VERY interesting to actually see what really happens in numbers during your cycle.

(23-04-2016, 08:19 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  It's certainly possible. Usually it has a preference for testosterone though, but your testosterone was also a bit high (though still within norm)... It could be that all these things are interlocked somehow. It'd be VERY interesting to actually see what really happens in numbers during your cycle.

So maybe next time I go, I will issue the test during my cycle. Like during my period, right? I believe when I got this test done, it was during luteal.

Thank you, Abi. I feel like I learned something. Maybe I should look into things to lower my T... But every time I research "lowering T" it gives me estrogenic herbs/foods and I am like "ughh I dont want that!" bc the estrogen made me shrink too! I am so baffled by it. E doesnt make me grow and T is too high to lower it with more E -- that is why hormonally, I just stick with PC. :/ But in this I can only grow so much, yano? Sad

You don't drink coffee at all do you?

(23-04-2016, 08:37 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  You don't drink coffee at all do you?

nope! and don't drink soda often either.. maybe once a week at most, only if I go out eating. I drink water and tea. :/

(23-04-2016, 08:28 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  So maybe next time I go, I will issue the test during my cycle. Like during my period, right? I believe when I got this test done, it was during luteal.

Thank you, Abi. I feel like I learned something. Maybe I should look into things to lower my T... But every time I research "lowering T" it gives me estrogenic herbs/foods and I am like "ughh I dont want that!" bc the estrogen made me shrink too! I am so baffled by it. E doesnt make me grow and T is too high to lower it with more E -- that is why hormonally, I just stick with PC. :/ But in this I can only grow so much, yano? Sad

Something you MIGHT try IF you are correct about being E dom, is what I'm currently taking. Though at a lower dose than I'm taking. Whereas I'm taking 1200mg (three capsules in my case) of a product that delivers 600mg EGCg, you should aim for 400mg EGCg. While it DOES work by aromatizing T, it also actually has an inhibitory action on the entire ovary, reducing hormone production by the ovaries in total. So that SHOULD balance your E back out while lowering your T. If you have any body fat you don't want it might help with that as a side benefit as well... lol.

The product I'm using is NOW's EGCg, but that is in no way necessarily the best EGCg product, it's just the best of what I could get locally.

You're already using an omega 3 supplement right? I know you've seen my current temporary program page, you commented on it a few times, so you know what all I'm taking with the EGCg, and the timing issues.

(23-04-2016, 08:44 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Something you MIGHT try IF you are correct about being E dom, is what I'm currently taking. Though at a lower dose than I'm taking. Whereas I'm taking 1200mg (three capsules in my case) of a product that delivers 600mg EGCg, you should aim for 400mg EGCg. While it DOES work by aromatizing T, it also actually has an inhibitory action on the entire ovary, reducing hormone production by the ovaries in total. So that SHOULD balance your E back out while lowering your T. If you have any body fat you don't want it might help with that as a side benefit as well... lol.

The product I'm using is NOW's EGCg, but that is in no way necessarily the best EGCg product, it's just the best of what I could get locally.

You're already using an omega 3 supplement right? I know you've seen my current temporary program page, you commented on it a few times, so you know what all I'm taking with the EGCg, and the timing issues.

oooh my boyfriend was taking this for weight loss bc he's a work out buff nut -_- lol.. it wasn't this brand but it was a green tea extract EGCg. Yes I use a fish oil. That sounds interesting, thank you. I always get a little hesitant, though, when it comes to messing with hormones. Sigh. I am scared of growing unwanted hair or hair loss! What do you think about Saw Palmetto?

this is in reference for men but it's good for us NBE'rs, right?

http://www.anabolicmen.com/saw-palmetto-testosterone/

but it still raises T, that still isn't good. Is it. hm.

I wanted to ask though-- you don't want to raise your E?

(23-04-2016, 08:39 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  
(23-04-2016, 08:37 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  You don't drink coffee at all do you?

nope! and don't drink soda often either.. maybe once a week at most, only if I go out eating. I drink water and tea. :/
good girl. now while ive managed to drop booze relatively well (which really suprises me) its the coffee I just cant seem to shake.
I read it nullifys estrogen... if that's the case I should be a progesterone machine!

(23-04-2016, 08:57 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  oooh my boyfriend was taking this for weight loss bc he's a work out buff nut -_- lol.. it wasn't this brand but it was a green tea extract EGCg. Yes I use a fish oil. That sounds interesting, thank you. I always get a little hesitant, though, when it comes to messing with hormones. Sigh. I am scared of growing unwanted hair or hair loss! What do you think about Saw Palmetto?

this is in reference for men but it's good for us NBE'rs, right?

http://www.anabolicmen.com/saw-palmetto-testosterone/

but it still raises T, that still isn't good. Is it. hm.

I wanted to ask though-- you don't want to raise your E?

I tried SP for a time myself, it didn't work all that well for me... but that was me. Your body is definitely completely different from mine, after all, you have things I can only dream about...

As for asking about me and raising my E... Huh? If that's in reference to the EGCg, it works differently in women than in men. Since I'm anatomically speaking quite unfortunately male, I do not have the same equipment and so there are no ovaries for the EGCg to inhibit, so for me it's a straight up T -> E aromatizing herb. It can only increase my E. So yes, I want to raise my E, and because I have testes instead of ovaries, EGCg IS raising my E.

(23-04-2016, 09:10 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  I tried SP for a time myself, it didn't work all that well for me... but that was me. Your body is definitely completely different from mine, after all, you have things I can only dream about...

As for asking about me and raising my E... Huh? If that's in reference to the EGCg, it works differently in women than in men. Since I'm anatomically speaking quite unfortunately male, I do not have the same equipment and so there are no ovaries for the EGCg to inhibit, so for me it's a straight up T -> E aromatizing herb. It can only increase my E. So yes, I want to raise my E, and because I have testes instead of ovaries, EGCg IS raising my E.

Ahhhh! I see now! I had no idea.. I was thinking it might have acted the same in men.. oops, so my boyfriend was lowering his T!! LOL I better go tell him that. Blush Thanks for all the info Abi <3 it's super appreciated.

(23-04-2016, 09:09 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  good girl. now while ive managed to drop booze relatively well (which really suprises me) its the coffee I just cant seem to shake.
I read it nullifys estrogen... if that's the case I should be a progesterone machine!

I do love red wine Smile but I hardly drink it at all! maybe try decafe? lol :/ I would try another drink for substitute! I have read that too, but I heard it wasn't by much. I guess it depends on how much caffeine you intake!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon