Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

First Timer

(26-10-2015, 01:39 PM)Hannah14 Wrote:  [quote='Creature' pid='162685' dateline='1445793115']
@Hannah
Thank you! Yes exactly! I just simply don’t want it and I am constantly wasting the bottom portion of my shake. I’ve been doing exactly the same, “grazing” as i like to call it. I eat good deathly balanced meals but I confess I am eat things in-between like ice-cream cones, little Debby cakes because frankly when I am full I really don’t want to eat and junk food is the best persuasion. I’m getting better at that though substituting junk with milk and avocados.
Oh yes I remember like yesterday how rock hard my boobs got! I hurt for you getting overnight rock hard boobs I am so sorry!!! Did you keep any breast gains or did it all shrink back?
I didn’t want to think it at first but I am beginning to accept and deal with it: my boobs will be leaky.. my boobs will be leaky…. my boobs. will be.. leeakyy. : /

Oh yours are really leaky as i understand now, mines only do when I pinch my nipples...I'm sorry to hear. Did you stopped breastfeeding cold turkey by NOT stimulating them and bind them into a tight bra? I had to from the ''nurse''. It was that bad that they just sprayed the milk out, they said dont empty them because then they'll start producing more milk and it will take you longer to dry up. Anyhow its better to eat something(junkfood) then nothing right, as long as we feel goodSmile

Have you read this alreadySadsome interesting foods for nbe) http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19861

No, they are not leaking like a drippy faucet I just cant stand the idea of them having fluid in them. When I stopped nursing I would express out the milk to relieve the pressure pains of engorgement. So that would explain it. That is crazy I can't imagine binding engorged breasts in a tight bra. Sounds miserable!
Cant change all bad habits at once, right?
Thanks i will check it out. Smile

(26-10-2015, 11:52 PM)Creature Wrote:  
(26-10-2015, 01:39 PM)Hannah14 Wrote:  [quote='Creature' pid='162685' dateline='1445793115']
@Hannah
Thank you! Yes exactly! I just simply don’t want it and I am constantly wasting the bottom portion of my shake. I’ve been doing exactly the same, “grazing” as i like to call it. I eat good deathly balanced meals but I confess I am eat things in-between like ice-cream cones, little Debby cakes because frankly when I am full I really don’t want to eat and junk food is the best persuasion. I’m getting better at that though substituting junk with milk and avocados.
Oh yes I remember like yesterday how rock hard my boobs got! I hurt for you getting overnight rock hard boobs I am so sorry!!! Did you keep any breast gains or did it all shrink back?
I didn’t want to think it at first but I am beginning to accept and deal with it: my boobs will be leaky.. my boobs will be leaky…. my boobs. will be.. leeakyy. : /

Oh yours are really leaky as i understand now, mines only do when I pinch my nipples...I'm sorry to hear. Did you stopped breastfeeding cold turkey by NOT stimulating them and bind them into a tight bra? I had to from the ''nurse''. It was that bad that they just sprayed the milk out, they said dont empty them because then they'll start producing more milk and it will take you longer to dry up. Anyhow its better to eat something(junkfood) then nothing right, as long as we feel goodSmile

Have you read this alreadySadsome interesting foods for nbe) http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19861

No, they are not leaking like a drippy faucet I just cant stand the idea of them having fluid in them. When I stopped nursing I would express out the milk to relieve the pressure pains of engorgement. So that would explain it. That is crazy I can't imagine binding engorged breasts in a tight bra. Sounds miserable!

Yeh i got indentions from following that stupid advice. But I did some icepacking and that relieved things a lot. Lotus posted some more faq's in the faq section if you want to read some moreWink

(26-10-2015, 11:58 PM)Hannah14 Wrote:  
(26-10-2015, 11:52 PM)Creature Wrote:  
@Hannah

Yeh i got indentions from following that stupid advice. But I did some icepacking and that relieved things a lot. Lotus posted some more faq's in the faq section if you want to read some moreWink

Ah poor thing! Awesome I'll go check thanks! Big Grin

Update Notes!

Started bust july 2015 at 29-30-26” (Overbust-Bust-Underbust) did massages 300x daily sometimes twice. Chi rotation inwards. Improved shape. Also did push-ups as many as possible (about 10-12) daily. Measurements changed to 30-29-26.

Read chi rotations should be done outward. Changed. Also changed from 300 rotations to 10 minutes massage, chi and video. Introduced pumping. Likes 10 mins massage w/ 100% coco butter warm up + pump for 15-40mins + 10 mins massage w/ coco butter + pump for 15-40mins + 10 mins massage. My principle approach always start and end with massage. I aim to repeat the process as many times as I can. Typically 3 pumping 4 massages.
Swelling after pumping Nov. 2015 measures 30-31-26” (fills a 34b cup) 1.20hr after pumping measures 30-30-26” (back to a 34A). Feel warm and retained jiggliness/slightly fuller. I suspect still lightly swollen.

In an herbs break 2nd week feeling well. No losses. Still drinking spearmint tea. 1-2 cups daily.
Kind of alternating from White peony and spearmint tea. Concerned spearmint tea might be making it harder to gain weight.

Still weighing out to about 108-110lbs. Goal weight 118-120lbs. Aiming to intake 2000 cals a day. Using and liking android app MyNetDairy. It helps keep track of your daily calories and tell you when you’ve reached your target intake. My eating motivator.

Now as of Nov. 5 2015 mixing chocolate protein shake (muscle milk) in with milk. (Its delicious and I am finishing them, THANK YOU!!) Planning to drink an 8oz glass with a small meal before pumping as best as time allows.
 Also thinking to add coconut oil in my chocolate protein milk shake.
Plan to follow through with more chest exercises 2 or 3 in the morning every 1-2 days. Probably with Muscle Milk and meal. Lacking serious chest muscle. Desire to tighten core as well.

Probably will remove L-Arginine from my regimen because it is in the Muscle Milk.

Currently:
Massage w/ 100% Coco butter 10 minute intervals
Pumping w/ 100% Coco butter 15-40 minute intervals (depending on free time)
Muscle Milk in milk (w/ 1tbsp coconut oil) protein shakes 2-4 Daily depending on activity.
Spearmint and/or White Peony Tea 1-2x daily

Picture from today is 31" swelling in a 34b no push up and 30" after swelling in same 34b no push up
[attachment=10676]

Current bust size 30-30-26”
We’ll see if I have any changes before I go back to herbs.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon