Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Housekeeping

Hi BN good people,

Please excuse the dust (so to speak). Some threads are being relocated to their proper home (section). As you would expect, this helps keep all relevant material and ease of access for others to follow.

Thank you, PSA over. Smile

In other words:

Picture updates go in the "Picture Section" (attached in programs works too)

Personal Programs belong in the "Progran Secton"
Etc etc.

Also , please keep it to gender specific sections.

A thousand thanks. Wink

Dont leave us Lotus

Just dont

x

Julie

beep! beep! beep!........housekeeping alert Rolleyes some threads are being moved to reflect the content location (section). Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. Wink

Just a side note, it does help when BN users can find information that relates to the proper section.

Thanks. Smile

(23-10-2015, 10:54 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Also , please keep it to gender specific sections.

Don't you mean genitalia specific?

(06-03-2016, 01:21 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(23-10-2015, 10:54 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Also , please keep it to gender specific sections.

Don't you mean genitalia specific?

Gender specific- meaning you wouldn't get many responses posting a transgender question in then open herbal section as opposed to posting in the gender identity section. In another example- say a newbie was surfing for info on synthetics, you certainly would expect to find much info in the personal talk section, no?. Such the need for a little housekeep.............

Lol....let the cleaning lady clean*, (kidding) and often under the radar for the past couple of years without much fuss. Rolleyes

* credit a certain someone

Just don't sweep Dust Bunnies under the area rugs.... I know how you work...TongueTongueBig Grin

(05-03-2016, 10:29 PM)Lotus Wrote:  beep! beep! beep!........housekeeping alert Rolleyes some threads are being moved to reflect the content location (section). Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. Wink

Just a side note, it does help when BN users can find information that relates to its proper section.

Thanks. Smile

Greetings all............Smile

Apologies in advance, some threads have been relocated (per the above statement).

Have a nice day. Wink

houuuuuseeeeekeeeeping ( foreign accent). you want me to turn down your bed? Tongue I fluff your pillows Big Grin both of them Tongue

I have now deleted all of my pictures. I did not want my thread in the programs section...i wanted it in the members only section (picture pages)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon